Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question (646 Views)

When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Can you answer this question.

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by tgmservice: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
I pity your soul

2 Likes

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by Lovelynife(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Can u see ur brain? If no, God exist and will continue to

2 Likes

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by sKeetz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
They can't answer it so instead they start insulting you.

For eg, look at the two retards up there. They are coming for you, get ready. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by CAPSLOCKED: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lovelynife:
Can u see ur brain? If no, God exist and will continue to

OUTSIDE A MEDICAL FACILITY YOU CAN SEE THE BRAIN BY BREAKING A PERSON'S HEAD. grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by Lovelynife(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2018
sKeetz:

They can't answer it so instead they start insulting you.

For eg, look at the two retards up there. They are coming for you, get ready. cheesy cheesy
Am ur family is full of M.R. Aroo is available for u
Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by Jonra(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
@Chief and all who are searching for truth, I’ll like to tell you about the three intimacies of love. How God speaks, How God is seen and How He touches us.

I’ll begin with the first of the three intimacies of human love – Speech or hearing

We would never know that anyone loved us unless they told us. Speech is the summation of a soul, all that it has been, all that it is, and all that it will ever be
So if there was to be any love communicated between God and man, God has to speak and we have to hear, otherwise we would never know that he loved us.

When did He speak?

Turn over the pages of the Old Testament - this is the speech of God:

There you read such words as "I will be to you a shepherd and you will be my sheep and those that are with young I will carry" – Ezekiel 34

"If your sins are as scarlet, they shall be made white as snow, and if they are as red as crimson, they shall be made white as wool" – Isaiah 1:18

And then not only in the Old Testament but I think every pagan people in the face of the earth heard in some way the speech of God

Buddha, Confucius, and Plato - all in some little way communicated some feebler intimacy with the divine.

Like the Greek dramatist Sophocles (406 B.C.) who yearned for a redeemer - "Look not for any end, he said moreover to this curse, until some God appears to accept upon his head the pains of thy own sins vicarious"

And finally there did come a time when men heard God in a strange way.

One night there rang out against the stillness of an evening breeze, a cry, a gentle cry.

The sea did not hear the cry, for the sea was filled with its own voice. The great ones of the earth did not hear the cry for they could not understand how a child can be greater than a man.

Two classes of people heard the cry: Shepherds and Wise men. Shepherds, those who know they know nothing. And wise men, those who know they do not know everything.
And they came in response to the cry of a babe.
And that babe grew in age and grace and wisdom and men heard God speaking.

God walks among us, and once He spoke, pleading for our trust in divinity, He said "Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. If then God so clothe the grass, which is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?” – Luke 12:27 – 28

But I suppose that there was no time when men heard the voice of God when there was a more staggering utterance than the day when someone said:

"Though art not fifty years old, and you have seen Abraham!" and He answered with a casualness with which a man might look over his shoulder.
"Before Abraham began to be, I am". (John 8: 48 – 59)

It was Sinai all over, it was the voice of God on earth.

...But is that enough?

Is any human lover simply satisfied when he hears the voice of the beloved?
Some voices please, others do not. And even when voices please, they can be unsatisfying!

So there ought to be some other intimacy of love besides hearing, and that is vision.

We want to see the flash of an eye. We want to see the words of love borne on human lips. Human love demands this and rightly so; it craves presence.

And that is why if God was ever to satisfy all the aspirations of man, he had to come to this earth and he had to make himself visible.

And the only way that he could make himself visible was by taking a human body, and in that human body divinity would dwell. Then we would see God, well in human form. And this human body would be an instrument of his divinity not a separable instrument like the ink and the tube it nestles in.

If God was to be loved, He had to be seen and He became Emmanuel – "God with us"

But there's one more intimacy - an intimacy that is so delicate, so intimate and personal that it is given to but a few.
The greatest insult that anyone can give us who knows us not is to make us of it. And that is the intimacy of touch!

Touch is sympathy, touch is personal communion, touch is the utmost in kindness, and touch is healing.

And if therefore, God came to this earth, spoke and was seen and if He was to exhaust all of the deep personal communications, He must touch, He must be touched.

He touched. He touched the lepers, He touched the blind, the deaf, and He touched the young daughter of Jairus and rose her from the dead

His fingers upon the hand of Peter's mother-in-law cured her. But it was not enough!

To touch he must be touched. Mankind must come as close as it can to divinity. And He was touched.

He was touched first of all by the pagan woman who came through a crowd and touched the hem of his garment. And she said, "If I but touch the hem of his garment, I shall be healed"

And our lord willing to try and wishing to try our faith turned to the apostles and said "Who touched me?"

And they said, "Everyone is crowding you round about, why do you ask who touched me?"
And our Lord said, "Because I felt a power go out from me". But this is not the only time He was touched

He was touched when a woman uninvited came into the house of Simon and broke a bottle of precious perfume over his feet, and let fall upon his feet like the first warm drops of Nsukka rain a few tears and wiped them away with her hair.

A creature had touched the feet of God.

But then there was another touch – ten witnesses came once to Thomas and they said "Thomas we've seen the Lord"
And Thomas said, "Until I can see the mark of nails in His hands, until I can put my finger into the mark of those nails and put my hands into his side, I will not belief"

With that after the resurrection, Our Lord appeared and He said, "Thomas, give me thy finger. Here's my hand. Put thy hand to my side. Doubt not but belief"

Thomas was right, he knew that the only God that can save us was one who had scars and took our pains upon himself.

NOW there's nothing more that can be done – He has been heard, He has been seen, He has been touched.

He's heard in words – first in Scripture

He's seen – He's seen by faith, He's seen in the church, He's seen in the blind, the lame, the poor, the lepers.

Touch ... Oh ... That is rare ... It is for the intimates. That is a very special kind of communion.

There are many who touched Him this morning. I did. I wish you could too...

"Faith is greater than reason but not counter to it"

2 Likes

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by KingSango(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Can you answer this question.

Greetings, Cheif

All their pastors are Freemasons and Jesuits and they too worship the elements which they call in Western Ceremonial Magick as correpondances. All them study esoteric Egyptian derived systems. Earth magick is powerful even the Westerns occultists praise African ability to create powerful manifestation with simple stones, dirt, water and herbs. Christianity is the church of Rome. The Jesus Christ Matrix given to slaves to subdue them with false hope of a savior coming to end the oppression of Rome. I am Ifa for life, praise Sango for giving me the justice of insight into occult matters.

Ase
Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by KingSango(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oh yes, The woman is sacred. The woman is the mother of magick and the moon. Mother is the wind, she is the Earth, she is the waters, and she is secretly also the fire.

1 Share

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by Jonra(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings, Cheif

The Jesus Christ Matrix given to slaves to subdue them with false hope of a savior coming to end the oppression of Rome.

Christianity is God working in us, working through us, working with us to bring about His eternal plan. Not a carved God who can't speak. No!

He's eternal. He was, He is and He is to come.

What hope is their in your god after this earthly sojourn?
Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by KingSango(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jonra:

Christianity is God working in us, working through us, working with us to bring about His eternal plan. Not a carved God who can't speak. No!

He's eternal. He was, He is and He is to come.

What hope is their in your god after this earthly sojourn?

Mere words, sweet as if to seduce women. There's more truth in that than you know. There has never been a human being walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ so he isn't coming back he hasn't left. grin grin grin
Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by Jonra(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
I can only pray for you. It's the least I can do KingSango

Someday, hopefully soon, the truth will set you free.

In Jesus name, Amen!

KingSango:

Mere words, sweet as if to seduce women. There's more truth in that than you know. There has never been a human being walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ so he isn't coming back he hasn't left. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by KingSango(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jonra:
I can only pray for you. It's the least I can do KingSango

Someday, hopefully soon, the truth will set you free.

In Jesus name, Amen!

Liar. You're not free. The woman is sacred.

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by Jonra(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
KingSango:

Liar. You're not free. The woman is sacred.

Between unarmed truth and unconditional love. I choose the latter.

By the way, I wonder how you resolve the guilt of what you ought to do and what you really do. Or who people think you are and who you really are in your heart?

Is there such a thing as sin in your worldview?

I want a civil discourse. How does your religion answer questions about origin, meaning, morality and destiny?

1 Like

Re: Christians Get In Here And Answer This Question by KingSango(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Jonra:

Between unarmed truth and unconditional love. I choose the latter.

By the way, I wonder how you resolve the guilt of what you ought to do and what you really do. Or who people think you are and who you really are in your heart?

Is there such a thing as sin in your worldview?

I want a civil discourse. How does your religion answer questions about origin, meaning, morality and destiny?

You can do nothing. You are just as powerless during past ages when people tore down idols worshipped for thousands of years. Do I present myself to you? Are you Ifa? Are you Alaafin? Are you Ooni?

(1) (Reply)

Fear No Gree Adeboye Release Prophecy / Limerick Is An Atheist?!? / The Teachable And Humble Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.