Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x (2866 Views)

Infinix Hot 6x Vs Hot S3x: What Is The Difference? / The New Infinix Hot 6X Specifications And Photos / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Tomjoetech: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2018

Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Tonyreal49(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wow
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Alfred234(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
And i just bought Hot 6 pro last week angry
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Emmyzeey(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Alfred234:
How is the performance of the phone like and does it support h+, is it the 2gb or 3gb variant
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Alfred234(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Emmyzeey:

How is the performance of the phone like and does it support h+, is it the 2gb or 3gb variant
The phone is quite ok for an average phone user, it handles apps and games very well but don't expect to switch between too many apps and games flawlessly as ur apps might start to reload.
It supports H+ but displays 3G currently
(Future updates will change the 3G to H+)
It also supports 4G LTE.
I got the 3gb Variant.
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Emmyzeey(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Alfred234:

The phone is quite ok for an average phone user, it handles apps and games very well but don't expect to switch between too many apps and games flawlessly as ur apps might start to reload.
It also supports 4G LTE.
I got the 3gb Variant.
Am thinking of going for d 2gb variant and what abt d camera?
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Alfred234(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Emmyzeey:

The dual camera is very nice as well as the selfie camera.
I think the 2gb variant should be ok too. At least 2gb Ram is definitely ideal for most android devices it's just that the 3gb variant will run apps more smoothly because of more Ram size and more storage space since its 32gb Rom but every other spec are the same.
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by flexerking(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Alfred234:

Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Just Imagine hot6x... If you want to use infinix please go for Note or Zero series
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by flexerking(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Tomjoetech:
Check out Infinix Hot 6x full specs... Read it on https://www.tomjoetech.net/2018/10/infinix-hot-6x-full-specs-price.html?m=1

And watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fijEzeScu4I
snapdragon 425 again this is just a s3x in new casing.all they do is change package and increase the price they neva upgrade to something new
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 28, 2018
flexerking:
snapdragon 425 again this is just a s3x in new casing.all they do is change package and increase the price they neva upgrade to something new
oga infinix main aim is to provide cheap phone for the average African market. If they use the 635 snapdragon chipset with amoled display and all sorts of assorted materials, can the average Nigerian man afford it?
If u re looking for high end gadgets, port to Samsung, Huawei, and flagship of this world. And leave the company to do their thing.
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by sureteeboy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Emmyzeey:

How much is your budget? Don't waste your money on Infinix device. You get the best value for money with Xiaomi phones

2 Likes

Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Emmyzeey(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
sureteeboy:

How much is your budget? Don't waste your money on Infinix device. You get the best value for money with Xiaomi phones
40K - 45K
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by dangoteinlaw: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
God punish all those first commenters so grin!! See them marketers forming conversation to promote your craps you call fone grin

1 Like

Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by sureteeboy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Emmyzeey:

40K - 45K
That's enough to get you a Redmi 5 (3GB + 32GB) Snapdragon 450.
Visit the Xiaomi Thread for more info. https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/3766
Or you can just contact noobody
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Bloooody(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
I just bought hot6pro,wtf is this rubbish angry
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Bloooody(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Alfred234:

It also supports 4G LTE.
I got the 3gb Variant.
I get 4g constantly.
I can change apps without it reloading unless it's online games.
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Alfred234(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bloooody:
I just bought hot6pro,wtf is this rubbish angry
I swear i would have just waited for the Hot 6x
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Tomjoetech: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hello guys. While you're here, kindly note that my blog is www.tomjoetech.net and I wrote this article.

I use Infinix Hot 6 Pro and sincerely, not much has changed apart from the resolution, cameras location and design
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Tomjoetech: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Emmyzeey:

40K - 45K

Wrong. Anticipate close to 60k. I bet 55k-60k
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by flexerking(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
God punish all those first commenters so grin!! See them marketers forming conversation to promote your craps you call fone grin
nor mind dem
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by flexerking(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
krattoss:
oga infinix main aim is to provide cheap phone for the average African market. If they use the 635 snapdragon chipset with amoled display and all sorts of assorted materials, can the average Nigerian man afford it?
If u re looking for high end gadgets, port to Samsung, Huawei, and flagship of this world. And leave the company to do their thing.
i didnt state flagship look before u leap all their phone are same tin in different case then they increase the price without any upgrade over the last
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
flexerking:
i didnt state flagship look before u leap all their phone are same tin in different case then they increase the price without any upgrade over the last
there was increase from their note 4 to note 5..and down to the stylus.

There was also an improvement from hot5 to hot5 down to pro.
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Bloooody(m): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Alfred234:

I swear i would have just waited for the Hot 6x
Just checked it out, There's little to no difference angry
Just a better design and that's it
Re: NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x by Tomjoetech: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Tomjoetech:
Check out Infinix Hot 6x full specs... Read it on https://www.tomjoetech.net/2018/10/infinix-hot-6x-full-specs-price.html?m=1

And watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fijEzeScu4I
Hello guys.. Please just take 15seconds to subscribe to my YouTube channel over here in this video abeg. Thanks.. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Have 100k And Need A Phone With A Good Battery Life ,best Camera And Processor / Iphone XR For Sale@120k / Top 10 Blackberry Apps You Must Try Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.