Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi (483 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / The Conman Called Imam Of Peace / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by fahren(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dr Farooq kperogi in a tweet accused Buhari as a conman.

Re: Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by baliyubla: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
The dullards Integrity tag deserves to go down as the 8th wonder of the world. The guy is just a straight out Con Man, who has also mastered the art of hypnosis, which he uses on his Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by Racoon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari is simply the biggest monumental scam,fraud and corruption even known to mankind.The only integrity Buhari have is in any negativity one can ever think about.

Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with— and for— him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity.

From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by zombieTRACKER: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari is a brutal con artist

How he does it wows me...

This is a man who said he can't afford APc form
But his son lives an expensive luxurious lifestyle
And you see learned men swallow it...just like that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by zombieTRACKER: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cc Lzza immhotep ziggylady Nwamaikpe

Buhari yansh dey for outside right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Habaaaaaaaa...! This is too Moshhhhhh..! U wan kee Buhari.?

U mean Ajudua, Ade Bendel, IBB, Yahoo +, all join na learners...?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by Mrnakeina(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
If you bought the integrity crap, you should be ashamed.

Where's this Stinking Almajiri Madridguy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by LibertyRep: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ever since I saw this post, I stopped believing the integrity crap

'Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with— and for— him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity'

I do not think any Ngerian politician has integrity except if that word has another meaning aside what is in my dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Straight-up Nigeria's Most Successful Conman - Farooq Kperogi by fahren(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
The thing tire everyone
LibertyRep:
Ever since I saw this post, I stopped believing the integrity crap

'Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with— and for— him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity'

I do not think any Ngerian politician has integrity except if that word has another meaning aside what is in my dictionary.

(1) (Reply)

On MINIMUM WAGE! / Imo APC Governorship Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List / Prof. Ben Nwabueze,peter Obi,ostia Chidoka,ike Ekwerenmadu, FFK Etc Are Slaves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.