Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) (2447 Views)

15-Year-Old Student Opened Fire In U.S. School, Killing 3 And Injuring 8 (Pics) / EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / US Bank Calls Cops On Black Man Because They Thought His Paycheck Was Too High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Uglymugg: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2018
Damn
Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Uglymugg: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2018
madridguy:
This is the result of easy access to gun.
True. Imagine being a police in America. Everybody has a gun just like you. So you're not special.
Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Uglymugg: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2018
I'm not going to lie, I'm amazed by the scenery in that picture. Clean, aesthetic buildings, very neat enviroment, clean cars, buff soldiers, their gears look like something from Call of Duty, humans being sympathetic with each other. Even in crisis, they still appear -- I don't even have words for this. But America is very very beautiful.

How did this guys Do it. Why can't we be this civil? Why can't we love each other? IT hurts so fvcking much!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2018
Everyone is a Boss in the US. grin

Uglymugg:
True. Imagine being a police in America. Everybody has a gun just like you. So you're not special.
Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Rich4god(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Again... A country with priority for human life.... Just one gun man, Look at the massive forces...
Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Rich4god(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2018
krattoss:
Nowhere in the world is 100% safety and success guaranteed..

Be contempt in where u are and what u have.

Sorry bro... But even animals won't think like this. In the face of insecurity, you are saying someone should be contempt. SMH.
Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Rich4god:

Sorry bro... But even animals won't think like this. In the face of insecurity, you are saying someone should be contempt. SMH.
u are a brain dead Fvcker.
Inferior being with a slave mentality. Go over there and wash their toilets and cut the flowers.. Fool angry
Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Rich4god(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
krattoss:
u are a brain dead Fvcker.
Inferior being with a slave mentality. Go over there and wash their toilets and cut the flowers.. Fool angry

Just like I said, it's only animals that resort to violence over little issue and you just proved that now. Why will any sane person be contempt with a violent society.

I won't even dignify you by responding to your insults... Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rich4god:

Just like I said, it's only animals that resort to violence over little issue and you just proved that now. Why will any sane person be contempt with a violent society.

I won't even dignify you by responding to your insults... Enjoy your weekend.
insane how u jumped on my statement without knowing the message of my statement.

People die everywhere irrespective of the place and climate. Many people sell Lands and can sacrifice all worth to get to America and Europe, not know nowhere is an island.

My statement and sentence carried deeper meaning than ur little brain could deduce.
Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Rich4god(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
krattoss:
insane how u jumped on my statement without knowing the message of my statement.

People die everywhere irrespective of the place and climate. Many people sell Lands and can sacrifice all worth to get to America and Europe, not know nowhere is an island.

My statement and sentence carried deeper meaning than ur little brain could deduce.

Forget that and stop trying to play defense game here.... People who are leaving a particular place to another know what they saw there and have a reason for going. Most people leaving Naija aren't probably leaving cos of insecurity, it more of economic reason. So based on this thread, your statement lacks credibility.

How can you say people should be contempt with insecurity and violence. Go and tell the Middle Easterners to stay back in their country and be contempt with the violence going on their.

Go to all the IDPs across Nigeria and tell those people living there to go back to their community and be contemptwith the violence going on.

Fact is, it doesn't make any sense for you to make such a statement.

1 Like

Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rich4god:

Forget that and stop trying to play defense game here.... People who are leaving a particular place to another know what they saw there and have a reason for going. Most people leaving Naija aren't probably leaving cos of insecurity, it more of economic reason. So based on this thread, your statement lacks credibility.

How can you say people should be contempt with insecurity and violence. Go and tell the Middle Easterners to stay back in their country and be contempt with the violence going on their.

Go to all the IDPs across Nigeria and tell those people living there to go back to their community and be contemptwith the violence going on.

Fact is, it doesn't make any sense for you to make such a statement.
will be the rather live like a lion in the jungle or slave in the city?
Those places u re going, is it not the citizens that toiled and made it look the way it is?
When u go over there, they treat u like garbages, u come back home crying blue murder and racism shiits.
If u leave ur home and run away to another man's land, who I'll now develop ur home for u?
Am living fine here and I know a whole Lotta folks living fine here with me. Not that I have it all but because am contempted with the little I have.
Not that there is a safe haven.. Every state has its challenges and everyone should face his/hers squarely.

The reason I avoid Frontpage threads often Is the level of ignorance and illiteracy been displayed. Always comparing ur situation with another's.
Small thing, in my country, insults flying around, and nonsensical comparisons.
I know some folks abroad calling home for money, some. Requesting for landed properties to be sold.. Most were some. Fellas doing fine here oo. But Inferiority complex and greedines led them to go to another man country where they re been treated as outcast.
Life is all about contentment and happiness, and nowhere, no place can guarantee u that unless u urself self develops it in any condition u find urself.
Re: 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) by Tantalite: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Let me go before somebody will say na Buhari send the guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran's Supreme Leader Calls For Iranian Military To Learn From Isreal / Picture Of Martin Luther King's Daughter! / Live Updates from the Trump Impeachment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.