Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (23154 Views)

More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / How Buhari Will Roundly Defeat Atiku In 2019 - Lai Mohammed / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by OsuGanja(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Its actually funny you fools think either APC OR PDP will bring Nigeria out of the problems we facing...
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by deomelo: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
Even if Buhari Won the whole North and South West and some states in the South South...

We will Still defeat him with our Atikulation in the South East....

Sai Alhaji Atiku!

See comedy..

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by deomelo: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
jaxxy:

This is very funny cos if buhari was actually working most of us will still vote for him bt we have atikulated.

Atiku will sweep Adamawa surely and even challenge buhari in katsina.

Most of you Igbos of course.

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by joepepsy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
They have, fayose but he will be in prison before election day.so sad
yarimo:
It's clear ATIKU and PDP don't have any genuine supporters in nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by jaxxy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
deomelo:

Most of you Igbos of course.

grin grin

U keep assuming everybody not in support of buhari is ipob and dats a joke. I voted for buhari last time Bt he has nothing more to offer maybe cos he’s old or a cabal runs his govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by midolian(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
abefeb1:

Keep consoling yourself .a lot of you aticulooted and the obituary will cry like a baby by February. May God keep us alive.

It is non of your business. As for me and my family, even though we have no voter's card, we are Atikukating Obidiently come 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by Justinah4real(f): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala come and Atikulate.

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by GistFullGround: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Even if Buhari Won the whole North and South West and some states in the South South...

Sai Alhaji Atiku!

Why must you think Buhari will defeat Atiku in the South-South?

South-South stand with Atiku
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by DopeTech(m): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2018
midolian:
"I hear people argue that the PDP presidential candidate is of Adamawa origin, but I make bold to say that President Buhari is more; he's one of us by virtue of marital affinity. This being the case, and coupled with the President's surpassing feat, we in Adamawa, will rather go with our dear sister and her husband. Conclusively, let me state unequivocally clear that Buhari will defeat Atiku in Adamawa State like never before."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/27/buhari-will-defeat-atiku-adamawa-says-ahmed-lawan

For sure
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by princetom1(m): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2018
I weep for our youth, Buhari 4 years, if u ask him what he has done, he will go like this, i will... I will, for 4 years. Then the oda I've us in Dubai enjoying his life, he doesn't care any if u exist. None can come to national TV, even NTA to talk about ideas, ideals and what they are doing and what they will do. Even sowore and co challenged them to a live debate but they can't reply him, because they have absolutely nothing to offer.... And our teeming youth are shouting Atikukate and buharism.... Just for peanut, when will u all wake up? Will you spend these stipends forever?
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by puretayo(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2018
Chai baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by JubiGold(m): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

We will Still defeat him with our Stimulation in the South East....

Sai Alhaji Atiku!

Ogbomosho weed
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 28, 2018
midolian:
"I hear people argue that the PDP presidential candidate is of Adamawa origin, but I make bold to say that President Buhari is more; he's one of us by virtue of marital affinity. This being the case, and coupled with the President's surpassing feat, we in Adamawa, will rather go with our dear sister and her husband. Conclusively, let me state unequivocally clear that Buhari will defeat Atiku in Adamawa State like never before."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/27/buhari-will-defeat-atiku-adamawa-says-ahmed-lawan

if wellhated useless GEJ could get 250k votes in Adamawa, Is it Atiku that will fail there?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by Ferdinandu(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by legibow: 3:22am On Oct 28, 2018
midolian:
Atiku will definitely beat Buhari in Adamawa..

Katsina too will be a bonus for him because he has concubines in Daura.
somebody wake this dreamer...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by MrRush(m): 3:57am On Oct 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sai Alhaji Atiku!
then u will now atikulate him to ask rock
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by KABIYESISULTAN: 4:25am On Oct 28, 2018
Buhari that even his own wife has rejected, aisha will not even vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by akoaki(m): 5:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Yeligray:
I still stand to believe that we still won't have a credible leader.

You forgot to mention religion.

Before you quote me, look at these two, check their history and their contributions to the growth and development of the country.

Take a look at the youths( becoming political thugs). And element of destruction.. The sound one's left don't get support from the people.

It still pains me that in a country like Nigeria we still allow tribalism, nepotism and godfatherism take the lead..
You forgot to mention religion.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by kareemkamil(m): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by kareemkamil(m): 5:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by Yopcity: 5:56am On Oct 28, 2018
wolesmile:
That's no news....

In what way does Atiku, or his Atikulooted follwers ever think this confirmed looter can defeat Buhari.

2019 go sweet die!!!

Can u people tell us another reason to vote Buhari apart from calling Atiku a looter ? Its clear bubu's supporters has nothing to show for the almost 4 years in power except name calling. Anybody that votes Buhari again is a 360 degree FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by usebog: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2018
let wait and see
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by buchai: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2018
if buhari will defeat Atiku in Adamawa state then Atiku will definitely defeat buhari in Kastina state even in daura too. rubbish talk that is how apc and tinubu them rigged elections making sure they bribed the returning officer to write more votes in favour of their candidate in strong hold of the opposing party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by hollywater: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sai Alhaji Atiku!
Which states in the south South?south South/south east are included in the 5/% according to the lifeless one.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by Isobug: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2018
efighter:

I am saying that you will cry with Atikuloot when INEC relases the result of the elections.

Then you're deceiving yourself undecided
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by greenthangz: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2018
hope you all have a valid pvc? voting will not commence in nairaland
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by Hopebringer: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
It's clear ATIKU and PDP don't have any genuine supporters in nigeria grin grin grin
[/s]

Please shut up

Just shut up

Stop talking stupudly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by Cajal(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2018
yarimo:
....all of them are Atikulooters

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by ilhamfariq(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Cajal:
....all of them are Atikulooters
embarassedAtikuloot

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by overall90: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2018
sirzent:
PDP claimed to have spent N500bn on cassava bread initiative, where are those factories producing such bread?

APC have buried them just like many other good things before they came on board.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by okofians(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sai Alhaji Atiku!
Which bran
d of weed you smoke? If Buhari can emerge from the zones you mentioned then market closes now.How many are the people of Southeast?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan by Iphupa: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Well... We agree that Nairaland isn't the SE
Let's go for a test drive

Like for Atiku..... Share for Buhari
Anyone who loses will burn straight in hell for all eternity
Put up or shut up... kiss kiss kiss
PDP has been winning every online poll since 2015,so I'm not surprised,they won online in ekiti and osun also,awon olori pelebe boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat / Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court / Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.