Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) (86073 Views)

Dr. Chris Odey Weds His Wife, Benny In Style (Photos, Video) / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by Ivanmykel(f): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olajah81:

Am waiting to see ur husband

Come Lagos, you go see am.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by Ivanmykel(f): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
millionboi2:
wat if na Authur eze son.

My sister u got no choice

My brother it's only a beggar that doesn't have a choice
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrincessB1:

Ok cheesy
my contact below my signature
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by Str8talk21: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
this only happen in delta, rivers, akwa-ibom, cross rivers and Edo, in fact the whole of SouthSouth region of Nigeria. �
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by jojomario(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
delishpot:

Yeah yeah can't you see how rich and influential the wedding venue and all the people at that wedding look? I even saw Dangote, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg among the crowd. grin stay there make pant wear you. While you dey form bitches and hoes ain't loyal, midgets are getting married without assurance grin You may do best an for their grand child and still be claiming no wife for town.
I see no sense in your quote. I am married with kids. Learn to make comment and throw your opinions without insults.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by GloryFriday: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
I can assure you that the man is on nairaland. He is someone I know very well, very active on social media. Though I no too sabi the lady.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
bellooyin:
they are not twin, is younger brother
Oh, okay. Thanks for the correction smiley
I never really knew they aren't twins.
I live very close to them here.

How are you though? Happy sunday.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
millionboi2:
wat abt d lady?
Don't know much 'bout her.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
orlymat:
Really Someone also sed he s a gospel singer.
How will discribe d union. Is it that d guy s that lovable, or there s power at work. .

The whole is just very intriguing
Yah, he's a gospel singer.

How I'll describe the union?
All I can see here is nothing but LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
peteruuu:
Oh, okay. Thanks for the correction smiley I never really knew they aren't twins. I live very close to them here.
how's your health?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
mechanics:
how's your health?
Better. Thanks.
Was discharged this morning. How are you?
Happy pleasant sunday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
kollinz1234:
I don't mean it as an insult but u need to change ur mentality.
You're welcome
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2018
peteruuu:

Better. Thanks.
Was discharged this morning. How are you?
Happy pleasant sunday.
Good, thanks bro, when I saw your post, i said you are strong now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by bellooyin(f): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2018
peteruuu:

Oh, okay. Thanks for the correction smiley
I never really knew they aren't twins.
I live very close to them here.

fine, he was my choir cordinator then,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Phlakes:
not fake, the groom attends my church
What is the name of your church and where is it located?
I am not saying it is impossible for the wife to leave after all she is not a slave.
Bu bloggers are reporting that she ran away with his property which is theft and can be reported to the police.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by orlymat: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2018
peteruuu:

Yah, he's a gospel singer.

How I'll describe the union?
All I can see here is nothing but LOVE.
Love!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
mechanics:
Good, thanks bro, when I saw your post, i said you are strong now.
Yes. Ayam! wink
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
bellooyin:
Interesting!
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
bellooyin:
Interesting!
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2019
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.