Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Girl Pictured Painting Atikulating In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Girl Pictured Painting Atikulating In Enugu (2416 Views)

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Pictured Painting Atikulating In Enugu by yorubakid: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

Pls, check your mail.
if the babe give you her control, help me with am. e get wetin I wan ask am, she resemble my classmate for secondary school that year..abeg, e dey very important..
Re: A Girl Pictured Painting Atikulating In Enugu by id911(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

Will you mind chatting with me offline.?

I have being looking for a way to chat with you ever since you talked about your dad leaving your mum if I could accurately remember your story.

Will you feel free chatting with me outside NL.?

Na so e dey start... If you know you know
Re: A Girl Pictured Painting Atikulating In Enugu by Homeboiy: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
I know the girl nah
Cynthia
Re: A Girl Pictured Painting Atikulating In Enugu by SolutionMee: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
yorubakid:
if the babe give you her control, help me with am. e get wetin I wan ask am, she resemble my classmate for secondary school that year..abeg, e dey very important..
My own classmate rather... She was the head girl then. I was the head boy. We both won Cowbell's award for our school twice and several other awards. How time flies though. I'm now in the US while she still resides in Nigeria. That's my only limitation for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Bewitched Senator Akpabio? / The Political History Of Olatoye Temitope ‘sugar’ + How He Left APC / Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.