Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Beware Of Odds Punter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Odds Punter (3200 Views)

Due To Fluctuations Of Odds It Is Important To Make Use Of Combination Bet / Bet9ja Is Overrated! Nairabet Is The King Of Odds / Ten Million Naira For Any Good Punter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Odds Punter by gabinweb: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
If you hhave not come across this scammer on telegram that calls himself Odds Punter, then thank your God.

If you are a victim of his scam, anyway thank your God as well.

He is parading himself as the only right source in Nigeria and below is his pinned message.

"CLICK HERE TO GET BIGGER ODDS
����������
OUR ACCOUNT ���
SKYE BANK Also Know as POLARIS BANK
NONSMAN GENERAL CONTRACTORS
CURRENT/CORPORATE ACCOUNT

1. 2 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP (DOUBLE BARREL) N50,000���
3 ticket of 20 sure odds everyday ou will also get 3 sure correct scores daily, and you will also get one bookie raper ticket of 1000 odds everyday . you will be getting all this everyday for two months price is just 50,000)
THIS IS THE BEST PACKAGE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE FULLY INTRESTED IN SPORTS BETTING.

2. BOOKIE RAPER TICKET N26,000
( You will get one bookie raper ticket of 1000+ odds, this ticket barely disappoint, it can never disappoint you. THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL USE TO RAPE THE BOOKIES, if the ticket mistakely fails we will give you another one the next day for free

3. 20 ODDS PACKAGE OF N15,800
( You will get one ticket of up to 20 sure odds everyday for one week

4. Gladiators package of N35,500
One month
You will get 450 sure odds everyday for one month

CALL ME ON 08140766607 IF THERE IS SOMETHING U DONT UNDERSTAND."

Please don't fall a victim of this scammer, he will collect your money and give you fake odds and when it cast, he will block you instantly.

This guy has scammed Nigerians of nothing less than N200 million and still counting. He is worst than Evans de Kidnapper. His cup will soon full.
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Tonytonex(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
How Did You Know That He Has Scam ppl up to that amount? just asking.
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Gistman39: 3:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Its true... I listing to his particular voice record saying he made over N100 million in 3 months. That guy get heart o o. But one day monkey will go market ....

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by MikeOck: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Predictions and tips are all scams. The best thing is to analyze games for yourself using sports data sites like:

http://www.livescore.com for live scores
http://www.whoscored.com for form data and
https://oddscracker.com for odds comparison

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by ghanaman5050: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2018
gabinweb:
If you hhave not come across this scammer on telegram that calls himself Odds Punter, then thank your God.

He is parading himself as the only right source in Nigeria and below is his pinned message.

����������
OUR ACCOUNT ���

3 ticket of 20 sure odds everyday ou will also get 3 sure correct scores daily, and you will also get one bookie raper ticket of 1000 odds everyday . you will be getting all this everyday for two months price is just 50,000)

( You will get one bookie raper ticket of 1000+ odds, this ticket barely disappoint, it can never disappoint you. THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL USE TO RAPE THE BOOKIES, if the ticket mistakely fails we will give you another one the next day for free

One month

Please don't fall a victim of this scammer, he will collect your money and give you fake odds and when it cast, he will block you instantly.

This guy has scammed Nigerians of nothing less than N200 million and still counting. He is worst than Evans de Kidnapper. His cup will soon full.
That is old scammer on NL .
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by lordmark1: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2018
plz have fall a victim of him
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by lynxali7: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Has he scammed any of you before?
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by imonisweet(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
How do I recover my money
Abe e Don loss be that
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by lynxali7: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
imonisweet the man don scam u?
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by imonisweet(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
lynxali7:

imonisweet the man don scam u?
Yes ooo
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by lynxali7: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
@imonisweet was is recently plz I need ur reply
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Chizeks0104(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bro its like its a scam
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Perosh: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mine is today 11/12/2018. Pls run he will send you fake tickets and later apologize if you complain he will block you. What he post on his Chanel as winning is photo shop. If you pay to him your money has gone. If you pay 30k he will ask you to pay balance 15k then add u to one rubbish VIP.....all tickets always cast. Just run boy.....soon his cup will be full

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by imonisweet(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2018
My own na 50k on 15/11/2018
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Folayep: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
The guy just scammed me last weekend, after he collected 30k, he later called for 15k for game replacement.Now he has blocked me when I ask him questions.
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Viking007(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Perosh:
Mine is today 11/12/2018. Pls run he will send you fake tickets and later apologize if you complain he will block you. What he post on his Chanel as winning is photo shop. If you pay to him your money has gone. If you pay 30k he will ask you to pay balance 15k then add u to one rubbish VIP.....all tickets always cast. Just run boy.....soon his cup will be full
imonisweet:
My own na 50k on 15/11/2018
Folayep:
The guy just scammed me last weekend, after he collected 30k, he later called for 15k for game replacement.Now he has blocked me when I ask him questions.
So in 2018 people still fall for such nonsense? You all are just gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Perosh: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
He has changed his name to premium sure odds please be wear is still same scammer
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Perosh: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
[He has changed his account number and name he is still a scammer premium sure odds Skye Polaris Bankquote author=gabinweb post=72463734]If you hhave not come across this scammer on telegram that calls himself Odds Punter, then thank your God.

����������
OUR ACCOUNT ���

One month

This guy has scammed Nigerians of nothing less than N200 million and still counting. He is worst than Evans de Kidnapper. His cup will soon full.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Chizeks0104(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Viking007:
So in 2018 people still fall for such nonsense? You all are just gullible.
Bros don't talk like that, you shouldn't call someone gullible for trying, yes we were scammed, but we were trying to invest our cash, cos keeping it will make us spend it unnecessarily
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Chizeks0104(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Perosh:
[He has changed his account number and name he is still a scammer premium sure odds Skye Polaris Bankquote author=gabinweb post=72463734]If you hhave not come across this scammer on telegram that calls himself Odds Punter, then thank your God.

����������
OUR ACCOUNT ���

One month

There are still real fixed games, but its to get the right ones, i have played a fixed match and won, middle this year. Guys I have a suggestion, what do u think, if we can gather ourselves together on whatsapp instead of subscribing individually, we will contribute to subscribe so should it be scam we won't feel it that much. But we will have to have monitored the group for a while before considering it. Just a suggestion though

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Emesdhan(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
This guy is making millions indeed from this channel I swear.
I've been on his channel for over 2months now and his subscribers kept increasing daily..
He'd send convincing voice note knowing fully well that he won't get any response of any such..
#beguided

Bellow are his new terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ IT PROPERLY, IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING PLEASE DONT COME AND ASK ME FOR EXPLANATION, SIMPLY GO AND MEET YOUR LAWYER FOR ADVICE AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT BECAUSE WE SHALL USE THIS T&Cs IN CASE OF ANY LEGAL BATTLES
OUR ONLY GUARANTEE IS THAT YOU WILL WIN AT LEAST ONCE IN A MONTH NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF ODDS WHETHER EXTREMELY BIG OR EXTREMELY SMALL

1. MATCH FIXING IS A TERRIBLE CRIME IN EVERY COUNTRY AND YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT IF YOU ENGAGE IN MATCH FIXING, THEREFORE WE DON NOT CLAIM TO SELL OR BUY ANY FIXED MATCH ON THIS CHANNEL
2. We dont make any sort of refunds here and by subscribing to our vip you agree that you will not request for refund of money from your bank at any point in time under any circumstances at all
3. Assumption of Risk. You use this Site and buy Tips at your sole risk and liability. We make no guarantees, promises, warranties or representations of any kind regarding Tips. You accept that Tips are the subjective opinions, and are inherently speculative. If you use the Tips to gamble on other websites or with any gambling operators, you accept the possibility that you may lose all of the amounts wagered, and that you may otherwise suffer financial losses, distress, trauma and emotional harm.
4. We reserve every right to give you any sort of games we like even if they are different from what we posted on our channel or website, as long as we feel that the game we gave you is the game we feel as higher probability of winning even if the odd is less than what you expected
5. We reserve every right to post any type of bet result we like on our channel or website even if we gave you the game or didnt give you the game
6. We reserve every right to give you to remove you from our channel if we feel you are no longer participating or if you are using our channel in the wrong way.
7. Result you see on our channel is not a guarantee that you will achieve the same results as well once you join our channel.
8. You agree that you will not at any point try to report us to any law enforcement agencies simply because you didnt win the games we sent to you
9. You agree that you will accept(without asking for refund or causing trouble or claiming you were duped) any type of game we send to you or any amount of odd that we sent to you even if at the end of the day it differs from the odds you expected(We may feel a big odd may lose and we may decide to send a smaller odd for your own good)
10.You agree that the games we sent to you is for informational purposes only and not for gambling purposes
11.You agree to bear all loses you incur from the bets you staked yourself
12.You agree to pay the sum of 5 million naira if you ever try in any way to request for refund of payment or report to law enforcement simply because the game we gave you lost or that we didnt give you any particular games or you didnt receive extrememly big odds
13.You agree not to leave the channel we added you to without informing us.
14. You agree to stay in any channel we add you to for at least one month
15. You agree to verify the games we sent you before playing them
16. We shall not be responsible for any changes in odds
17. We shall send you games with the odds we feel are the odds of the match(we are our own odds maker), so its not our fault if the odds are quite bigger or smaller in the bookmaker you choose yourself
18. We reserve every right to give you games different from what we posted on the website
19. We reserve every right to post games at any time we like
20. We reserve every right to not post game any day we feel we cant post games
21. We reserve every right to edit any games without informing you
22. We reserve every right to not even send you games at all if we feel you made a fake payment or if we didnt receive credit alert for your sole called payment and it is your duty to provide us with adequate information and allow us conduct proper investigation to make sure you actually made payment before sending you any game
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Emesdhan(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
I'm trying to upload some screenshots buh unable to
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by mondbest(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
That guy is a scammer, thank God I made a research before thinking of anything else
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Gorgeous119(f): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Scammer
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by imonisweet(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Same happened to me too
Re: Beware Of Odds Punter by Bigdiddo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
beware of this www.premiumsureodds.com with plaris bank and phone no 08140766607 he is a great scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Table Tennis (Ping Pong) Players / Give Me Sure 2+ Odds Daily And Earn #5000 Weekly. / Nigeria Vs Cameroon (3-0) Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.