Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) (4049 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Lilian Esoro On Her Birthday, She Reacts / Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by EzegeNG: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Friendly exes are just goals! Ubi Franklin and his Ex-Wife, Lilian Esoro are giving people breakup goals as the 2 ex-partners were caught flirting with each other.

See the exchange below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ubi-franklin-flirts-with-his-ex-wife-lilian-esoro-on-ig-photos-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by fernandez1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Social media scatter there relationship so social media will do the needy
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Betakeshi: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hian, Una Go Vomit, Still Lick Am, Tufiakwa
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Betakeshi: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by servercodes001: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
The moment you include people's expectations in your love life, you'll fail

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hehehehehhe
Her opketus don de hungry my guy

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
I guess that's another story of an "unfinished love".
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
They need to take anoda chance at loving each oda again cos the chemistry is still there

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
jabor4Naija:
They need to take anoda chance at loving each oda again cos the chemistry is still there
Obviously.

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
it's obvious this two are back together from their posts

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
This Lillian go dey sabi insult person

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
AverageAnnie:
it's obvious this two are back together from their posts
Madam Average is back. Mtchew. Average Kor, remove that Average

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Stew for stupid

Aunty Lilian na wa o. You've spoilt the fun. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Madam Average is back. Mtchew. Average Kor, remove that Average

you again,, please enjoy anything average about me
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
AverageAnnie:

you again,, please enjoy anything average about me
You no see better name, n.a. average you go pick. ...mtttccccheeeeeeeewwwwwww

Annie, remove that Average
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Orla234:
Stew for stupid

Aunty Lilian na wa o. You've spoilt the fun. wink

Choosing that word 'stupid' speaks a lot about her personality

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Y'all just get back together so we can breathe undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by hpymoment(f): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Choosing that word 'stupid' speaks a lot about her personality

Exactly! Choice of words matters a lot, in fact, we should be conscious of it always.

Na only "stupid" she see type out of the whole nice words in the world.
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by praizblog: 4:39am On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by AuntyAmope(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Stew for stupid? undecided

Click like if you believe this girl is rude.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2018
Her sense of humour is very poor. As for Ubi Franklin am disappointed he has not moved on from this girl. A celebrity like him could get a nice looking girl better than this esoro of a lady

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Please guys, what's the meaning of stew ? My female visitor used this words last night.
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Mankosi: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2018
She just kicked his arse once again....
I am ashame on his behalf.
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You no see better name, n.a. average you go pick. ...mtttccccheeeeeeeewwwwwww

Annie, remove that Average

I'm average in looks, height , wealth and fame.. I'll change it when I step up
Re: Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2018
AverageAnnie:

I'm average in looks, height , wealth and fame.. I'll change it when I step up
Sweetheart you need not call yourself that. Call yourself that which you aspire to be before you even get there

(1) (Reply)

Charlyboy Poses Inside Coffin As He Rehearses For Death. See Pics / Dayo Amusa Seeks Help For Woman Sleeping With Her Dad For Over 22 Years (Photo) / Destiny Etiko Drops Enchanting Photos To Celebrate 31st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.