Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC (1026 Views)

Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by bob55dave(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
2019 elections is around the corner, the two most powerful political party has presented their candidates, some many talks we are going and so many comments have been made,

While some are obidiently atikulating, cheesy
others still choose to be buahrified undecided

... Just thinking if nairaland could make these decision of who becomes the next president/VP
Who will win?
With no inec or security force to rig d election angry
Let d vote begin comment with either PDP or APC
Like for PDP share for APC

PDP grin

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by Yeligray(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Why are we so focused on voting for a political party instead of potentials... cry
Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by bob55dave(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
O

Oga voting the party is same voting the person
Abi u wan vote APC leave buahri

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by JasonScoolari: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Quite impressive I must say, but I think we should cast our vote in our respective poling units not ONLINE.

God bless the PDP

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by enfantdedieu: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Following..
Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by yarimo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
I will go with 99.9 % of Nigerians choice and, that is BUHARI / OSIBANJO of APC till 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by bob55dave(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
yarimo:
I will go with 99.9 % of Nigerians choice and, that is BUHARI / OSIBANJO of APC till 2023

Let the statistics count
Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by bob55dave(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
yarimo:

Let the statistics count grin
Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by papazizii(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
We have an alternative now AAC #takeitback...SOWORE for president wake up lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by powerhouse3(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
ATIKU or nothing... ATIKU k'e ado

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by id911(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Atikulate or Aso Rock remains vacant

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Why do Nigerian youth like oppression and suffering. Pdp ruled and it was obviously clear that they had no good intentions for Nigerian yet people are shouting atiku.Atiku was a formal vice president during his reign his boss was scared at the level he looted funds.
Buhari came on board using the slogan "I will fight corruption ". What is happening. Economy is bad infact all the promise the bastard made he could not fulfill any.
I stand with total restructuring. The youth need to be concern about displacing this recycled leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
vingeophysicist:
[s]Why do Nigerian youth like oppression and suffering. Pdp ruled and it was obviously clear that they had no good intentions for Nigerian yet people are shouting atiku.Atiku was a formal vice president during his reign his boss was scared at the level he looted funds.
Buhari came on board using the slogan "I will fight corruption ". What is happening. Economy is bad infact all the promise the bastard made he could not fulfill any.
I stand with total restructuring. The youth need to be concern about displacing this recycled leaders.[/s]

BMC crew spotted

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by mbaboy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Atiku

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

BMC crew spotted
what is bmc
Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by activistjohnny(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
vingeophysicist:
what is bmc
buhari media corp

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
activistjohnny:
buhari media corp
it seem you didn't read my writeup well.
Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by activistjohnny(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it seem you didn't read my writeup well.
i read it oooo. Atiku is more more better than buhari in the Aso rock. let us give atiku chance.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
activistjohnny:
i read it oooo. Atiku is more more better than buhari in the Aso rock. let us give atiku chance.
I'm really tired of all this youth. What chance are you giving him.
Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by activistjohnny(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
vingeophysicist:
let give him chance please. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2018
vingeophysicist:
The chance of doing better than Buhari the hardship merchant

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides_statistical Measure Of PDP And APC by bob55dave(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Anybody still supporting buhari need to b checked angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

It’s An Insult To Claim Buhari Has No Certificate – Gen Alani Akinrinade / Buhari's Campaign Office Says Buhari Will Only Participate In Debate On... / Just In: Atiku Rescues Aisha Haruna Who Got Burnt Beyond Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.