Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Advice And Help From Electrical Engineers And Engineering Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice And Help From Electrical Engineers And Engineering Students (414 Views)

Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / When Engineering Students Visit Home After First Semester(photos) / School Of Construction Mgt And Engineering Scholarships At University Of Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice And Help From Electrical Engineers And Engineering Students by LEKZEE1010(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hello Great Engineers,
I really need your help. Actually, I am a Civil Engineering Student but in my school here we are facing poor electricity power supply and From enterprenuer law that states "every problem is a chance for an enterprenuer irrespective of career/course" so i want to provide lighting and USB smart phones charging ports from solar power that can only be use at Night (if possible during the day too)
It sounds how??
So, I want experts in electrical engineering to please estimate and recommend power capacity for the following devices:
1. Solar panel for 4 energy-saving led bulb, 20 usb charging ports (for average smartphones).
2. Energy saving led bulb
3. Rechargeable battery
Thank you.
Re: Advice And Help From Electrical Engineers And Engineering Students by ga6992: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
sadly I'm a telecommunications engineering student so cant help

1 Like

Re: Advice And Help From Electrical Engineers And Engineering Students by greenmonk: 1:46am On Oct 28, 2018
LEKZEE1010:
Hello Great Engineers,
I really need your help. Actually, I am a Civil Engineering Student but in my school here we are facing poor electricity power supply and From enterprenuer law that states "every problem is a chance for an enterprenuer irrespective of career/course" so i want to provide lighting and USB smart phones charging ports from solar power that can only be use at Night (if possible during the day too)
It sounds how??
So, I want experts in electrical engineering to please estimate and recommend power capacity for the following devices:
1. Solar panel for 4 energy-saving led bulb, 20 usb charging ports (for average smartphones).
2. Energy saving led bulb
3. Rechargeable battery
Thank you.
State the wattage of the led lamp.

(1) (Reply)

NECO 2018 GCE Nov/dec Exam Postponed- New Timetable / Jim Ovia Scholarship Program For Undergraduate 2019- Apply Immediately / [FREE AUDIOBOOK ] Request For Any Audiobook In Here And Get It FREE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.