Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Atiku Abubakar’s Son Exposes His Secrets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar’s Son Exposes His Secrets (852 Views)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar’s Son Exposes His Secrets by dre11(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar , has been improving himself and his entire family, through annual executive education on family values, building corporate governance in family businesses and related topics, it has been revealed.

Mustapha Atiku Abubakar, son of the PDP presidential standard bearer, made the revelation on social media on Friday. He recalls joining these family retreats, which have become an annual ritual for the entire Atiku Abubakar family, as early as when he was only 12 years.

Mustapha, tweeting under the handle @HHMustaphaAA was responding to a Twitter thread of a Tweet chat by Henry Okelue, @4eyedmonk, who was mischievously alluding that Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of the PDP in the 2019 Presidential poll, may have had his last self development education 49 years ago.

Alhaji Mustapha Abu Bak
@HHMustaphaAA
I was 12 the first time I accompanied dad for an executive education class.
Every year the family goes into a retre with lectures from world class teache and professors.

HENRY Okelue @4eyedmonk
Atiku’s supporters: Buhari has not developed himself in over 30 years
“Breaking: Atiku’s highest acade qualification is a diploma he got 49 years ago”

Atiku’s supporters:
Truth is, many of them don’t know t guy but are the first to abuse the w “hypocrisy”
6:29 PM - Oct 26, 2018
730 905 people are talking about

Mustapha explained how much Atiku Abubakar, their father had taught himself and ensured that his children and wards kept a steady growth not only in their academic work, but also about entrepreneurial management in a family run organisation.

“…I was 12 the first time I accompanied my Dad for an Executive Education class. Every year, the family goes into a retreat with lectures from world class teachers and Professors…” “…For 10 years or so, we have all attended this compulsory family retreat, where I’ve learned probably more than school or a classroom has been able to teach me… “, Mustapha recalls.

Keyamo insists Atiku is corrupt as Senate screening turns political
Whilst naming Professor Gimeno, a Spanish Professor of Family Business as one of his favourites, Mustapha tweeted he particularly was enthralled by Eyitayo Jegede (SAN), in a lecture as recent as last year’s family retreat.

Mustapha gave an insight into what only family members may know about Atiku Abubakar, when he revealed that the Waziri Adamawa had to even take an education on Academic Writing just so as to keep proper tabs on the academic work of his children, and also took classes on Public Policy so as to do a personal review of his Public Policy initiatives.

“… I learned more about building corporate governance in family businesses and realized why my father placed so many rules even I sometimes found uncomfortable in the family businesses…”, he said.

Recently, Atiku disclosed that he paid N10.8 million tax between 2015 and 2017.

He also declared a personal income of N60.2 million in three years, according to the credentials he filed with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) .

Meanwhile President Muhammadu Buhari failed to attach necessary supporting documents to the forms he submitted to INEC, insisting that they were in the custody of the military.

In the affidavit which he swore to, Buhari said, “I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

Atiku will face off with Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and several other candidates of other political parties in the presidential election slated for February 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-abubakars-son-exposes-his-secrets.html

lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Exposes His Secrets by izigo1: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
education is a necessity.. get education and equip yourself.
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Exposes His Secrets by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
A good father will make a good leader .

You have my vote, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar .
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Exposes His Secrets by Gosj01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hmmm.... Politics!

Anyways check signature for cheapest and good laptop deals.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Atiku, Will You Take The 'Offer' And Go For The US Visa? / Chief Of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, Involved In Car Accident (photos) / My Wife Ignored My Warning And Paid With Her Life And That Of Our Son – Salihu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.