Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. (788 Views)

10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / Phones With Impressive Specs In 2018 / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by sysengr(f): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Pls i need suggestions on good affordable UK used phones that can NOT be sold for more than #80,000.

I want to sell what Nigerians can afford and still enjoy good value for money.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by bravesoul247(m): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2018
sysengr:
Pls i need suggestions on good affordable UK used phones that can NOT be sold for more than #80,000.

Thanks.
just go to Alibaba and buy some MTK phones. I saw Leggo phone on Alibaba for 7k plus. I shock
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2018
sysengr:

Thanks.

The advent of chinko miracle has killed this market.......

You would hold stock for longer periods........ Not unless you can get the UK devices at very good prices, then have a price competition with chinco offerings ........
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by seunfly: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
sysengr:

Thanks.
If u have enough money, you can sign sale contract with any good Chinese OEM and become their sales rep in Nigeria. Xiaomi, umidigi, vivo , OPPO, oukitel etc. You can go to xiaomi page on niraland to see how thriving it is.
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by bobo65(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
bravesoul247:
just go to Alibaba and buy some MTK phones. I saw Leggo phone on Alibaba for 7k plus. I shock

grin
Calm your nerves down
Always click on Get current price
Then u will get a quotation from the seller for the current price
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by sysengr(f): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
bravesoul247:
Seriously grin
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by sysengr(f): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The advent of chinko miracle has killed this market.......

You would hold stock for longer periods........ Not unless you can get the UK devices at very good prices, then have a price competition with chinco offerings ........
Hmm chinko miracle. angry. Real competition. But does chinko last
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by sysengr(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
seunfly:

If u have enough money, you can sign sale contract with any good Chinese OEM and become their sales rep in Nigeria. Xiaomi, umidigi, vivo , OPPO, oukitel etc. You can go to xiaomi page on niraland to see how thriving it is.
Ok. Never knew all the above are China made.
They are good
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by Lexusgs430: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
sysengr:

Hmm chinko miracle. angry. Real competition. But does chinko last

Surprisingly, they do ....... But if you consider the prices of chinko vs UK used ?

Buyers are happy to buy chinko devices, 3 times over .....
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by seunfly: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Surprisingly, they do ....... But if you consider the prices of chinko vs UK used ?

The difference is not much and the price difference is much, why will I buy expensive used product at the price higher than the new Chinese alternative
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by Lexusgs430: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2018
seunfly:

The difference is not much and the price difference is much, why will I buy expensive used product at the price higher than the new Chinese alternative

You agree we are saying the same thing ?
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by seunfly: 1:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You agree we are saying the same thing ?
Absolutely, I only buttress your point.
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by Lexusgs430: 1:20am On Oct 29, 2018
seunfly:

Absolutely, I only buttress your point.

I concur .......
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by sysengr(f): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Hmmm. I get it now.
Thanks alot
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by sysengr(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunfly:

Now I understand.
Thanks alot
Re: Pls Suggestions On Uk Used Phones With Great Sales. by bravesoul247(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2018
sysengr:

Seriously grin
im not joking. We could Partner if you want.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 Pro For Sale At 28k / Coolpad Cool 1 LCD Replacement / Upgrade From Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 To Huawei Y6 Prime 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.