Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) (709 Views)

SOLD SOLD Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G 2022 (sleek) SOLD SOLD / SOLD Motorola Z3 4/64gb pictures updated / SOLD Motorola Z2 Force Snapdragon 835 With Accessories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by omotolsy(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2018
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Brand new
Locked to at&t
I have tried to unlock it but not successful
If you need it let me know. It comes with an original at&t car charger.

For those who know this phone thay know its functionality.

I will sell it cheap because it is locked.

Chat or call 07030771728

1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by omotolsy(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2018
Smiling.

Sorry.

Its a big NO
armylord:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by dicksonadams(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2018
20k? Ready to pick up today
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by omotolsy(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2018
Hmmmm....

Chat me up if you will be able to do better.

I am not asking for too much for it.

This phone worls with soo many mods such that you dont even need it as a phone.

It works with a camera, projector, gamepad, picture printer, etc
dicksonadams:
20k? Ready to pick up today
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by dicksonadams(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2018
omotolsy:
Hmmmm....

Chat me up if you will be able to do better.

I am not asking for too much for it.

This phone worls with soo many mods such that you dont even need it as a phone.

It works with a camera, projector, gamepad, picture printer, etc

Let me know if you accept my price or what you want to sell for. no need to waste time... Ready today
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by omotolsy(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2018
dicksonadams:

Let me know if you accept my price or what you want to sell for. no need to waste time... Ready today
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by omotolsy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for your help.

Wish it came earlier.

Sold to a lucky buyer for N30k
MarkWayne89:

You can actually get it unlocked first from 3rd party network unlock code providers. Have a look here https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-motorola
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by yemkoguru(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
MarkWayne89:

You can actually get it unlocked first from 3rd party network unlock code providers. Have a look here https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-motorola

Biggest scam! You guys should not fall for the website. They scammed me $20
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by yemkoguru(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
MarkWayne89 you should be held responsible for fraudulent activity cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by bobo65(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
yemkoguru:

Cc dragnet
Tabbaz

Please if this guy Yemkoguru was really scammed, this Macwayne should be banned cos this is like the only thing he post all around nairaland
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by Tabbaz(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
yemkoguru:

evidence pls. Thanks
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by Tabbaz(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
bobo65:

Cc dragnet
Tabbaz

Please if this guy Yemkoguru was really scammed, this Macwayne should be banned cos this is like the only thing he post all around nairaland
thanks

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by omotolsy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
I know i sold the phone to someone at Osogbo and he paid for IBL to send it to him and yes the fellow told me about that site scamming him.

I guess the fellow is yemkoguru because i never asked of his Nairaland name.

Could it be that markwayne created the site?

Or he just came across the site himself and thought it would be useful.

We need to find out.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by bobo65(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
omotolsy:
I know i sold the phone to someone at Osogbo and he paid for IBL to send it to him and yes the fellow told me about that site scamming him.

I guess the fellow is yemkoguru because i never asked of his Nairaland name.

Could it be that markwayne created the site?

Or he just came across the site himself and thought it would be useful.

We need to find out.

It's more than coming across the site
That guy doesn't have any post on nl without that site name on it

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by omotolsy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bobo your right o.

Just checked.

His site looks quite standard.

Dont really know how to do internet investigations o.

Make una help us of he would have scammed many.

bobo65:

It's more than coming across the site
That guy doesn't have any post on nl without that site name on it
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by dragnet: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
yemkoguru:

how?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD Motorola Z2 Force (network Locked) by yemkoguru(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
dragnet:
how?

A fake unlock code was generated and sent to my mail
At first the site support team was responding accordingly to my mails telling them the characters were to be in Numeric values not Alphabetical characters, now they are not responding to me anymore!

(1) (Reply)

Worldwide Unlocked 256GB Iphonexs Max For Sale #360k / Mint Purple Samsung Galaxy S9 160k, Iphone7 Plus Jet Black 130k SOLD!! / Fairly Used Luminous Inverter 7.5KVA #320k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.