Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria (16007 Views)

Was To Manage Money This December / Powerful Hacks On How To Boost Sales With Snapchat / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Brightgem:
Leave Instagram. Some people's businesses are there! Grows through there! Some are valid tips, some are pointless.
You have sense!!
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Learn to sow seed
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
jennann:
Gather money with some friends to buy things in bulk and then share. Works well for me for foodstuffs
pls enlighten me...how do you go abt it?
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by jidobaba(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
lekanlaniyan:
Reduce your beer intake, instead drink thick yoghurt.
Jedi jedi niyen.

11. Don't date a parasite in the guise of a girlfriend!
12. Don't date a parasite in the guise of a girlfriend!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nice info............. but i am not in support of number 10. shikenaa
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Offpoint:
I disagree with some of the list though.... if everyone start washing their cars themselves... then someone business somewhere will collapse...
i think the list up there is for the average Nigerian who is managing his life. There are definitely other people who are not in this category that can still take their vehicles to the car wash.

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Fetula4u: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
spiritofthedead:
WHAT do you mean by buying OK materials?
You should go for fake goods in the first place

14. Learn to cook your meals and avoid eating out
we ar the type that kwons how to cook bt always lazy in cooking
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by stubbornman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
FIRDAUS3:
Nice info............. but i am not in support of number 10. shikenaa

He didnt say buy OK at all times.... you can have 10 pairs of shirt 4 out of them are boutique while the remaining 6 are quality OK..... i rock my OK with so much confidence and fitting that my colleagues sometimes give me money to buy for them thinking its very expensive... off course i buy for them and pocket the rest.

This list is just for an average Nigeria who earns an average salary... when the money starts coming ..you would definitely free yourself smiley

God will help us to succeed smiley
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Abcruz(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
shikshark:
wonderful write up u got there, especially no 7, in fact ill be waiting for rain to fall before buying fuel now.

meanwhile lemme add mine.

11. stick to one olosho if ure not married, they give discount sometimes

12. consider merrybet or nairabet as against bet9ja which minimun stake is #100

13. use whatsapp call for all international calls

Hear the word of the sovereign Lord o simple one :

"Proverb 6 : 26
For by means of a whorish prostitute a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for his precious life.

Proverbs 13 :11
Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

Accept Jesus Christ with your whole heart and soul and incline your ears to the reproves of life, for your own good and for the good of the children after you!!!"
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by TEYA: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Naughtysite:
Tips on how to make so much money you cannot spend is better
There is no amount of money that cannot be spent. Don't deceive yourself.
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by TEYA: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Brightgem:
Leave Instagram. Some people's businesses are there! Grows through there! Some are valid tips, some are pointless.
He is obviously not talking to Instagram users that make money there, he is talking to the majority that waste their data unnecessarily on Instagram making Instagram and some of its users rich.
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by baratech: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
Buhari why?

Why have you turned my country men to acute managers

Lol grin grin
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Most importantly, migrate to the northern part of the country that is if you're not afraid of dying anytime soon..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
off course i buy for them and pocket the rest...

grin grin
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Brightgem(f): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
TEYA:

He is obviously not talking to Instagram users that make money there, he is talking to the majority that waste their data unnecessarily on Instagram making Instagram and some of its users rich.
I gerrit. Thanks.
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Double8: 1:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Don't womanize, very important.
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Emmaacosmos(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
All I see in your write up is STIGINESS ! ! 10 ways to be stingy !!
as in eeehhh... The write up weak me... Though I agree with very few..money is meant to spend oooo an not to carry to heaven
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Emmaacosmos(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Brightgem:
abeg help me tell am ooooo... You earning money but don't want others to earn too....Bros this ya own worst ooo
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by Godiula19(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2018
6years use Fb account for sale, 3k only, whatsap me here 08120082345
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
He didnt say buy OK at all times.... you can have 10 pairs of shirt 4 out of them are boutique while the remaining 6 are quality OK..... i rock my OK with so much confidence and fitting that my colleagues sometimes give me money to buy for them thinking its very expensive... off course i buy for them and pocket the rest.

This list is just for an average Nigeria who earns an average salary... when the money starts coming ..you would definitely free yourself smiley

God will help us to succeed smiley
[/quote]

Amin
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by jennann(f): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
dotunibrahim7:
pls enlighten me...how do you go abt it?
Buy things in bulk then share eg buy a bag of crayfish with friends and divide amongst yourselves. Cheaper than buying in smaller quantities
Re: 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
jennann:

Buy things in bulk then share eg buy a bag of crayfish with friends and divide amongst yourselves. Cheaper than buying in smaller quantities
ok what about rice.. beans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes / Dangote Dumps South African Cement Firm Deal / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.