Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers (6434 Views)

Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House / Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Power Against Desert Spirits " Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by EvangelistMFM(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2018
This week we are looking at the message titled,"Power against spiritual kidnappers ".

Matthew 24:4-5 says,"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many".

These days, we hear of stories of people been kidnapped physically at gun point. The kidnappers demand for ransom before their victims are released,but the unlucky ones are killed probably because no ransom was paid. The same thing also happens spiritually. Many Christians have been kidnapped spiritually and the painful thing is that they don't know they are kidnapped. The language the spiritual kidnappers understand is the blood of Jesus that was shed.Sadly many are ignorant that the ransom needed to be delivered from the den of spiritual kidnappers is just to accept the Lord Jesus.

Lets go into some Bible verses so as to know that this is a very serious matter.

1 John 4:1-3 says,"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world ".

2 Timothy 4:3-4, says,"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned into fables".

1 Timothy 4:1 says," Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith,giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils".

There was a certain woman that was worshipping a snake and the snake made her very, very rich. She had an altar in the bedroom where she kept the serpent. She had a house help and other people working with her but none of them knew that she had a serpent in the house. The serpent had a regular feeding time and the woman was a government official. One day, she went out on official assignment and could not meet up with the serpent's meal time. When the serpent became very hungry and did not find food, it crawled out of her bedroom into the sitting room. The woman’s houseboy who did not know about it, killed it, thinking it was an ordinary snake. Immediately the serpent died, the woman who was on official assignment died inside the plane. Her soul was already tied to that serpent and she died as soon as the snake died. But the story did not end there. The woman had three daughters, whose ages were 41, 39, and 36. They all had one strange problem. Anytime they went to bed at night to sleep, they would feel something cold lying beside them. They never could see what this cold thing was until they started praying, and the Lord told them that it was a serpent that stayed with them every night.

The more you pray, the more you discover and the more you discover, the more you recover and the more you recover, the more your progress will manifest. There are some prayers somebody would pray and what he never thought lived in his house would manifest.

A certain sister had a very strange sickness and medical science could not help her. She became very thin. Different kinds of tests, including Hiv were carried out on her but they all proved negative. One day, some prayer warriors surrounded her and began to pray and God opened the eyes of one of them, who saw a thin sickly goat tied to a tree. And as they continued the prayer, the face of the goat changed to that of the sister. The goat with the human face then spoke and said, “Help me! My uncle tied me here! Help me! Help me!” That revelation only came after prayers but the sickness had wasted her time, destiny and life for 16 years.

When the enemy kidnaps a person spiritually many things will go wrong.

SIGNS OF A KIDNAPPED SOUL

1. Lack of spiritual growth: A person who is kidnapped spiritually could be in an environment where everybody is filled with the Holy Spirit but will not receive. He or she will not partake of the blessings.

2. Lack of understanding of oneself: An affected person will not understand what is happening to him or her.

3. Resistance to miracles.

4. Problematic career: No matter how the person struggles, he or she would not make head way.

5. Poor health: The enemy knows that when the health of a person is very poor, there is very little the person can really perform. If Joseph was bed ridden, he would not have been able to interpret any dream in the prison. The infirmity could have prevented him from fulfilling his destiny.

6. Very low resistance to sin: People who are kidnapped spiritually backslide easily. They are quick to rebel against the word of God.

7. Unfruitful spiritual life:

Affected persons never succeed in converting anybody to Christ.

8. Confusion and frustration: This is rampant abroad. You find men who want to become women and women who want to become men. It is a sign that they are kidnapped spiritually.

9. Fears and worries: An affected life would be filled with fears and worries. The fear would be so much that sleeping and going out alone would be a problem.

10. Affected persons have bad habits. For example, addiction and obsession of every kind.

11. Inability to resist temptation: Victims of kidnappers fall easily to any temptation.

12. Failure to receive and flow in the Holy Spirit: They find it difficult to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit and to flow in the power of God.

13. Continuous sorrow and grief: There is no end to sorrow in the lives of those kidnapped spiritually

14. Chronic hopelessness: They are always hopeless.

15. Lack of confidence in anybody: They find it hard to trust anyone.

16. Withdrawal from people: They are lone rangers. They do not like to mix with people.

17. Suicide tendency: They always talk about ending it all. They always feel like dying.

18. They feel like walking away to a place nobody knows.

19. Bitterness: People that are kidnapped spiritually harbour bitterness and malice in their spirit.

20. A life of struggle. Victims kidnapped spiritually have to fight and struggle before they make any small progress. They fight hard to go to school, fight hard to get a job, fight hard to find a spouse, to hire a house etc. They fight hard for every little thing they get.

21. People kidnapped spiritually are candidates of problem expanders, who find it easy to expand any small problem they have.

22. Progress arrest: An affected person will notice that his progress is arrested. No matter how much the person struggles to move, there will be something resisting him.

23. A person kidnapped spiritually is a candidate of star hijackers.

24. A person kidnapped spiritually would be followed about by invisible persons. Anything the person does, these invisible persons will be spoiling it.

25. A person kidnapped spiritually would be a victim of money swallowers.

26. The person would also be a victim of head manipulators who do all kinds of terrible things against the head. For example, memory loss, inability to concentrate, noises in the ear, mind wandering etc.

27. Poverty: People kidnapped spiritually are usually swallowed up by poverty. They always run into debts no matter what business they do.

28. People kidnapped spiritually are prey to satanic ministers. They go from one prophet to another, both genuine and fake ones, asking for prayer. Whereas, if they would sit down and recover their destiny, they would discover that they are hundred times better than those people they are going to. They become servants of satanic ministers.

29. Harassment by coffin spirits: They are usually pursued by the spirit of death. They see this evil spirit in their dreams and smell death even physically. There are infirmities that are unto death and there is a sleep unto death, these coffin spirits sponsor them.

30. Aimlessness: A person kidnapped spiritually would be roaming around not really catching anything from the ocean of life.

31. Vagabond anointing: Such a person would be moving about from place to place. If it is a woman, she could be moving from one husband to another, or a man from one woman to another. The person can be moving from one city to another and from one job to another.

32. Attack by rock spirits: People who come from rocky places need to pray hard.

33. Desert spirits: When a person’s is kidnapped spiritually , desert spirits will move in and dry up everything the person is doing.

34. Evil marks: A kidnapped soul stands a person out negatively. Anywhere the person goes there will be problems.

35. Unprofitable load: A person kidnapped spiritually would carry evil load. He or she may be unconscious of it.

36. Marital turbulence: Spiritual marriage, whether spirit wife or spirit husband is a sign that a person is kidnapped spiritually.

HOW TO DEAL WITH SPIRITUAL KIDNAPPERS

1. The first thing to do is to carry out personal spiritual mappings. Find out either through talking to the elders or through prayers who were your parents to the third and fourth generation. What names did they bear? Did they bear the names of market days, the names of yam festivals or the names of the god of iron or any oracle? When you were young, did your father use to go out every night to come back very early in the morning? Where was he going? What were their occupations and what activities did they carry out? What are the kinds of gods they worshipped or served? How did they give names to their children? You need to make these enquiries.

2. Bring repentance unto the Lord. Ask for forgiveness for playing into the hands of the enemy.

3. Wage war against the agents of spiritual kidnappers who spoil things. Cause a repair to happen by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Beloved reader, if you have not surrendered your life to Christ, that is, you are not born again, you cannot come out of the den of spiritual kidnappers .Like I said earlier the only ransom they understand is the blood of Jesus that was shed.Once you can claim your inheritance,you are released. Salvation is only through our Lord Jesus Christ. If you want to give your life to Christ, make the following confessions: “Lord Jesus, I come before you today, I surrender my life to you. I know that I am a sinner, forgive my sins and wash me with your precious blood. Take absolute control of my life. Thank you Lord Jesus, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Please take the following prayer points aggressively because the issue at hand is a very serious one.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every spiritual kidnapper of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every spiritual kidnapper of my mother’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.

3.My life, receive the touch of fire by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus' name.

4. Hand of God, arise from heaven and write the obituary of spiritual kidnappers , in the name of Jesus.

5. I shall not pay any ancestral debt, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every serpent and scorpion in my foundation, die, in Jesus’ name.

7. Thou coffin power in my foundation, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every angry power that pursued my parents, my life is not your candidate. Therefore, die, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every power hunting for my star, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.

10. Thou power of the emptier, your time is up, die, in Jesus’ name.

11. Every arrow of infirmity of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every arrow of delay in the root of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

Evangelist John Otuechere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Nice � one

2 Likes

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by CodeTemplar: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2018
hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Weldone sir....

2 Likes

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by chiommy123(f): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2018
So someone who doesn't understand and believe in Christ Jesus can just say those prayers and be free? You think Satan is a joker? Some of the disciples of Christ came to cast out demons in someone in the name of Jesus but the demon told them that they know Christ but don't know them and dealt mercilessly with them
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by BruncleZuma: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2018
We and every members of our family will never experience spiritual and physical kidnappers in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by iamvictorbassey: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2018
The nonsenses people (Christians) believe in 2018. And another person sef took this to front page. Mtcheww!!!

1 Like

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by dontbothermuch: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by ednut1(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Welcome to nigeria where self inflicted woes are attributed to demons undecided

4 Likes

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by Loneley: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2018
Lol. What a way to start the day...
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by CuteMadridista: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2018
interesting
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by paxonel(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2018
There are no spiritual kidnappers or demons anywhere dont mind mfm, they are all imaginations of D. K. Olukoya.

Focus on your handwork you will succeed. People fail not because there are demons anywhere, They fail because they didnt study first .

There are no proves that mfm members or christians are the most successful people on earth.

1 Like

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by cooldipo(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by isan(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2018
does this make any sense grin
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by CodeTemplar: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2018
ednut1:
Welcome to nigeria where self inflicted woes are attributed to demons undecided
You must be extremely ignorant and insecure as an individual to lay claim to knowing what other people go through more than themselves. Stay there and be sounding smart...

1 Like

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2018
Talking about prayers,does it actually work?,need some substantial evidence and prove,not d normal "yes prayer works phrase I hear from people " used to be someone who would go deep in prayers n pray fervently for anything,but it appears I would end up having d worst of my day each day I pray, am becoming cautious and scared of praying......

1 Like

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by hamer: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
The nonsenses people (Christians) believe in 2018. And another person sef took this to front page. Mtcheww!!!
u are not working as your name remove the victor replace it with Abdul
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2018
lies to decieve the gullible
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by marttol: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2018
paxonel:
There are no spiritual kidnappers or demons anywhere dont mind mfm, they are all imaginations of D. K. Olukoya.

Focus on your handwork you will succeed. People fail not because there are demons anywhere, They fail because they didnt study first .

There are no proves that mfm members or christians are the most successful people on earth.
undecided
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by marttol: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You must be extremely ignorant and insecure as an individual to lay claim to knowing what other people go through more than themselves. Stay there and be sounding smart...
leave am
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by paxonel(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Sodiquinone:
lies to decieve the gullible
christians themselves are the ones taking jesus christ backward with their primitive beliefs of the existence of spirituality, juju, witchcraft in the face of education, science and technology this modern day grin

1 Like

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by MightyFortress: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author= post=72471300]We and every members of our family will never experience spiritual and physical kidnappers in Jesus name.[/qquote

Amen
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
#16.
You don't need people's company to achieve spiritual or career growth. It is obvious that you are an extrovert with limited knowledge of human behaviour and psychology. It is people like you that will call a quiet child possessed.

In fact, to achieve spiritual growth, you need to be alone and away from people most of the time. You can not receive from the spirit while you are busy gossiping and jumping from one discussion to another.

The church is now filled with gossipers and idle talkers, the Holy spirit can not move in such a place.

1 Like

Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by mabea: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
chiommy123:
So someone who doesn't understand and believe in Christ Jesus can just say those prayers and be free? You think Satan is a joker? Some of the disciples of Christ came to cast out demons in someone in the name of Jesus but the demon told them that they know Christ but don't know them and dealt mercilessly with them
Did you read the article at all?
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by mabea: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
toobusy:
Talking about prayers,does it actually work?,need some substantial evidence and prove,not d normal "yes prayer works phrase I hear from people " used to be someone who would go deep in prayers n pray fervently for anything,but it appears I would end up having d worst of my day each day I pray, am becoming cautious and scared of praying......
Do you pray believing, is your sin forgiven?
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by PierreAbutu(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

I will not respond to d junk u wrote, but advise u to go and read Psalm 119:18
Re: Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers by iamvictorbassey: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
PierreAbutu:

I will not respond to d junk u wrote, but advise u to go and read Psalm 119:18

How will you respond to the junk I wrote? When instead of researching on how to solve problems and make a living, be the best at what you do, you are busy running from church to church, pillar to post asking imaginary people to die by fire.

How come our corrupt politicians don't go this far? Even your deceivers in the name of church founder don't jump up and down looking for demons to kill? Because they're good at what they do, which is deceiving you.

My advice, train your self in what ever discipline you find yourself. Be the best you can be, cross poverty line, attain financial freedom and watch your thinking faculty make a U-turn.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Catholics Worship Mary / Good Friday: A Day Of Celebration Or Mourning / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.