Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative (4795 Views)

Recruitment At Catholic Agricultural Development Initiative (CADI Farm) / VACANCY: Future Minds Development Initiative / Secodi(solar Energy Community Development Initiative) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2018
Barnawa Peace Development initiative (BPDI) is a Community Development Initiative Registered with Kaduna South Local Government and Kaduna State Ministry of Rural and Community Development to serve as a tool through various projects and programs for fostering mutual understanding between people.

Objective:

The key aim of organisation is to work towards shaping the future of humanity with the orientation needed to make the world a more peaceful place.

Our Mission:

To work towards achieving practical and attainable peace, wellbeing of women, children, social welfare and a sustainable Environment for Mankind to thrive.

Our Vision:

Establishing Unity, Peace and Understanding through the implementation of Programs around Social Volatility, Health,Good Governance and the Environment

As the world began to grow smaller and bringing mankind together in what would be a global village decades ago,the expectations of achieving deeper peace and understanding became, and remain only assumptions; embarrassingly. These same examples are found in our own community where the various points of differences amongst people are fueled by factors rooted in humanity's deep history.

BPDI intend to partner with communities, the authority, and other organisations in an effort to achieving its objectives.

For Partnership/Collaboration towards achieving sustainability for all, kindly DM/call 07052481183.

Email handle: barnawapdi@gmail.com

Sincerly

Aboi David Philip
Acting Secretary
BPDI

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will and life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving. Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you live what you are doing, you will be successful.

Good morning and have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2018
What is it going to take for women to be strong, safe, powerful, and heard?

Freedom from violence.
Economic justice.
Sexual and reproductive health and rights:

these are the most critical building blocks for women’s human rights.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Racism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism and intolerance are problems prevalent in all societies. But every day, each and every one of us can stand up against intolerant attitudes. #FightRacism and stand up for someone’s rights today: https:///siDRqxkzEm https:///HkO3Y2uee5
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Teejay13:
Racism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism and intolerance are problems prevalent in all societies. But every day, each and every one of us can stand up against intolerant attitudes. #FightRacism and stand up for someone’s rights today: https:///siDRqxkzEm https:///HkO3Y2uee5

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by chiefibeto: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
I'm into Data collection and field survey over 4yrs now, with a reputable Organisation. I want to join your team of success in expanding your goals.please contact me on 08037745258 chief_ibeto@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
chiefibeto:
I'm into Data collection and field survey over 4yrs now, with a reputable Organisation. I want to join your team of success in expanding your goals.please contact me on 08037745258 chief_ibeto@yahoo.com

@Chief ibeto

I appreciate your concern and request sir.
But the issue is this, Myself, am actually looking for a New team to work with. that is the more reason I came up with this thread.

Please any one with Reliable link should come in, let's work together as team for the betterment of humanity.

#longliveteamNGO!!!

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Teejay13:
I am Moses Achi, an Activist, Humanitarian, field Coordinator, Project Facilitator and Data Analyst.

Right from my childhood days, I have been an Advocate and lover for Community development programs.

I have 5years working experience in Field Data collection, and look forward to acquiring more skills in this field. Having worked with a team of professional NGO Called Rennaisance Datarium. with its office Located in Abuja, katsina and Kano.

Please I am Very much interested and willing to explore more of my God given Capacity in Support for Humanity.

I am a free agent and ready to work with any available Team of individuals to make sure that human right is not violated.

Please any available NGO Community development Organization should please inbox or DM Me on 07038517455 .

God bless you.

Help the poor and the needy everyday not just on a particular day( festive season).
"If you help the poor, you are lending to the LORD--and he will repay" (Prov 19:17 NLT)

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Trippleblessing(f): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Do you know anyone in C.A.C that could help register an NGO without a third party. Those guys posing as agents are charging way too expensive

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Do you know anyone in C.A.C that could help register an NGO without a third party. Those guys posing as agents are charging way too expensive

@tripleblessing

Noted!!!
Great moves, I am in support of this movement.

Please anyone wit valuable info. should notify ASAP on this forum, Thank you.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Every child in #Nigeria should have the chance to go to school! �

Share, discuss, follow & show your support with the Every Child in School badge: https:///aaIDXGCAWx https:///2gPa20CVZ7
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Every child in #Nigeria should have the chance to go to school! �

Share, discuss, follow & show your support with the Every Child in School badge: https:///aaIDXGCAWx https:///2gPa20CVZ7Check out @UNICEF_Nigeria’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/UNICEF_Nigeria/status/1056589386090012680?s=09
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Justice must prevail in situations like this.
Please fellow Activist we need to stand against this Act.

Thank you and Good evening.

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2018
Every child requires #education.
@UN education policy requires a nation to give about 27% of it's budget to the #educationsector.
But in Nigeria only 8% is allocated to the Education sector.
Please we need more hands on deck, to eradicate this injustice @UN @Protectingedu

Good morning fam.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2018
We thank you all for your imence contribution to this forum and hope to see more hands on this.

Stay blessed.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Teejay13:
I am Moses Achi, an Activist, Humanitarian, field Coordinator, Project Facilitator and Data Analyst.

Right from my childhood days, I have been an Advocate and lover for Community development programs.

I have 5years working experience in Field Data collection, and look forward to acquiring more skills in this field. Having worked with a team of professional NGO Called Rennaisance Datarium. with its office Located in Abuja, katsina and Kano.

Please I am Very much interested and willing to explore more of my God given Capacity in Support for Humanity.

I am a free agent and ready to work with any available Team of individuals to make sure that human right is not violated.

Please any available NGO Community development Organization should please inbox or DM Me on 07038517455 .

God bless you.
https://serap-nigeria.org/calls-for-urgent-applications-for-immediate-recruitment-research-assistants-data-entry-clerks-and-supervisors-at-serap.ngo/
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
chiefibeto:

https://serap-nigeria.org/calls-for-urgent-applications-for-immediate-recruitment-research-assistants-data-entry-clerks-and-supervisors-at-serap.ngo/
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2018
Teejay13:

God bless you.

Good morning family. I wish all success in their various endeavor.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Teejay13:

God bless you.

https://fundsforngos.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=007f0318b5e48b20b7f6fc4e6&id=18c9cf0f25&e=eff4f49084
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by nuelleoz(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2018
PLEASE I AM IN URGENT NEED AN NGO JOB IN THE NORTH, PREFERABLY IN BORNO STATE. I AM A CORPER, PRESENTLY SERVING IN GOMBE BUT ABOUT TO ROUND UP MY SERVICE IN A MONTH TIME. I WOULD BE GLAD IF ANYONE WITH THE MEANS COULD LINK ME UP. I ALWAYS APPLY ON ANY OPENING I COME ACROSS, BUT I AM NEVER GIVEN THE JOB, FUNNY THING IS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT IT, AND I DON'T MIND THE DANGERS OF THE REGION. I DON'T MIND BEING A VOLUNTEER FIRST. I AM ALSO PROFICIENT IN HAUSA LANGUAGE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2018
nuelleoz:
PLEASE I AM IN URGENT NEED AN NGO JOB IN THE NORTH, PREFERABLY IN BORNO STATE. I AM A CORPER, PRESENTLY SERVING IN GOMBE BUT ABOUT TO ROUND UP MY SERVICE IN A MONTH TIME. I WOULD BE GLAD IF ANYONE WITH THE MEANS COULD LINK ME UP. I ALWAYS APPLY ON ANY OPENING I COME ACROSS, BUT I AM NEVER GIVEN THE JOB, FUNNY THING IS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT IT, AND I DON'T MIND THE DANGERS OF THE REGION. I DON'T MIND BEING A VOLUNTEER FIRST. I AM ALSO PROFICIENT IN HAUSA LANGUAGE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Noted.. .
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Good morning and do have a great day.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Please I need a a well experienced Team of NGO, or individuals to work with.

Check out Some of the mind blowing opportunities I got. https://fundsforngos.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=007f0318b5e48b20b7f6fc4e6&id=0e01d47069&e=eff4f49084
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Teejay13:
Please I need a a well experienced Team of NGO, or individuals to work with.

Check out Some of the mind blowing opportunities I got. https://fundsforngos.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=007f0318b5e48b20b7f6fc4e6&id=0e01d47069&e=eff4f49084
Are you offering a job?

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by pemiivy84(f): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
I'm interested ,but more passionate about women and children.

1 Like

Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Tosinex:
Are you offering a job?

I don't offer jobs o.
I myself am actually looking for a team to work with.
Please note that.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
pemiivy84:
I'm interested ,but more passionate about women and children.

So do i, also looking for a team to work with.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Please let's be our brothers keeper.
#Word for a wise.
Good morning and have a wonderful day.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
The 2019 Ashinaga Africa Initiative is now open!

Apply online here: http://ashinaga.psee.ly/AAI19EN

The AAI is a fully funded academic leadership program that aims to provide opportunities to orphaned students for higher education in top universities around the world.

The application is open to those who:

1. Have lost one or both parents.
2. Have completed 12 years of education (primary and secondary school) within the last two years
3. Have citizenship and have completed/are completing high school in one of the following countries: Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Gambia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
4. Were born after 1st October, 1996.
5. Have an outstanding academic performance at high school and were amongst the top students in their class
6. Are willing to return home, or to Sub-Saharan Africa, and contribute to society in Sub-Saharan Africa after graduating from university

If you fulfil all the above requirements, you can apply to the Ashinaga Africa Initiative by clicking this link: https://en.ashinaga.org/apply/aai/

Deadline: 16th of December 2018 (12:00 GMT)

Share this post and let all your friends know about this opportunity!

Applications which do not fulfill the requirements above will not be assessed.

The leader of the next generation could be you!

(http://ashinaga.psee.ly/AAI19EN)
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2018
https://ifollowthemoney.mn.co/share/563SQBiSUzLWIlJC
Please You are all invited to join this movement. Let's keep track of the government utilization of our money.

You can join through the above link.
Re: Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI): Community Development Initiative by Teejay13(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Teejay13:

God bless you.

Good morning house.
Wish all of us, best of luck this week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies | Career Oppurtunities |for sept 1,2006 / Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview / Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.