Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings (990 Views)

How Do I Blog From My Smartphone? / How To Build A Nigerian Entertainment Blog - From Zero To Hero / Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Revolva(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2018
hello i just created this site for tips of bet9ja codes and other sport news...

http://www.bet9japredictions.com.ng/

rate it please and i will like contributors..who can be giving em tips.. and sport news...writers also
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by maxweb(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
I can assist you in that
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Revolva(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2018
maxweb:
I can assist you in that

so was up n how e de go
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by maxweb(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Revolva:

so was up n how e de go
Inbox
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Sanchez01: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Revolva:

hello i just created this site for tips of bet9ja codes and other sport news...

http://www.bet9japredictions.com.ng/

rate it please and i will like contributors..who can be giving em tips.. and sport news...writers also
Big mistake. Perhaps you share certain sentiments concerning bet9ja but what your blog is about and what you're about to do is nothing but free endorsement. You are endorsing Bet9ja for free and promoting its contents at your own detriment.

You should possibly get a new domain name. Fortunately, you're using '.com.ng' (you should understand). Get another and term it something around sports/betting/tips & predictions. That way, you can easily do a review of the Bookies around, review their payout processes, deposits and so on.

If you stick with this, you will run of articles before December as your focus will be restricted and should you talk about other bookies, it will then mean your domain name is misleading.
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Revolva(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

Big mistake. Perhaps you share certain sentiments concerning bet9ja but what your blog is about and what you're about to do is nothing but free endorsement. You are endorsing Bet9ja for free and promoting its contents at your own detriment.

You should possibly get a new domain name. Fortunately, you're using '.com.ng' (you should understand). Get another and term it something around sports/betting/tips & predictions. That way, you can easily do a review of the Bookies around, review their payout processes, deposits and so on.

If you stick with this, you will run of articles before December as your focus will be restricted and should you talk about other bookies, it will then mean your domain name is misleading.

thans i truly understand but bet9ja is d most booked sport betting ok..so it alone will drag traffic...notin wrong in using .com.ng
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Sanchez01: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Revolva:

thans i truly understand but bet9ja is d most booked sport betting ok..so it alone will drag traffic...notin wrong in using .com.ng
Well, apparently you don't understand me. How topics do you think you will be able to write on bet9ja before you run out of ideas?

About your domain name, there's nothing wrong in using '.com.ng'. What I meant is, it's cheap and getting another with a generic name will be best rather than getting a specific. Your sight might do well with SERP so long bet9ja's name is queried but what happens when they do others? It is possible you work your way to making others come up SERP-wise, but the domain name is too specific.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Revolva(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

Well, apparently you don't understand me. How topics do you think you will be able to write on bet9ja before you run out of ideas?

About your domain name, there's nothing wrong in using '.com.ng'. What I meant is, it's cheap and getting another with a generic name will be best rather than getting a specific. Your sight might do well with SERP so long bet9ja's name is queried but what happens when they do others? It is possible you work your way to making others come up SERP-wise, but the domain name is too specific.

Ok that good n thanks for the idea...

i was even thining of doing a sport site but i am too busy with many sites i admin n owned....u can see my music promo site on my signature....many thing full man head

well dis site is just for bet9ja tips...only...
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by MrCoker: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

You're a good person for giving him such free advice. Let he who have ear to hear.

You've done your best bro

1 Like

Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Revolva(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
MrCoker:

You're a good person for giving him such free advice. Let he who have ear to hear.

You've done your best bro

True I know but dis specific one is just for bettin tips and look it can still drag peoplw who are eager to win bets to d site
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by MrCoker: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Revolva:

True I know but dis specific one is just for bettin tips and look it can still drag peoplw who are eager to win bets to d site

Okay . your choice. Goodluck
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Revolva(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Again adsense is banning anyhow and I am planning to look for a verified AdSense to put on d blog

My .music blog and Monetized YouTube page with 14k subscribes have been removed and d AdSense disabled by Google I don taya o as u see me na money I de find
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by seonovel: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thanks for sharing this informational blog, It will help me to increase my website ranking.
Business Listing Sites List India
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by chigomiced: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Revolva:
Again adsense is banning anyhow and I am planning to look for a verified AdSense to put on d blog

My .music blog and Monetized YouTube page with 14k subscribes have been removed and d AdSense disabled by Google I don taya o as u see me na money I de find

I get verified AdSense with some USD inside for sale.
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Revolva(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
chigomiced:

I get verified AdSense with some USD inside for sale.

Really wow naija verified one wow
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by chigomiced: 12:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Revolva:

Really wow naija verified one wow
holla at signature

u won't regret it
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2018
Revolva:

No go there! Adsense will ban your account within a month, gambling related sites are not allowed! cool
Re: Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings by Revolva(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
questechie:

No go there! Adsense will ban your account within a month, gambling related sites are not allowed! cool

yesh ooo na true kai i don die

which other ads de advisable to use

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Wanted / What Is Wrong With Google / Willing To Mentor A Female Blogger (Just ONE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.