Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud (495 Views)

Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide / Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by lacum: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2018
This is innovative & so intellectually constructive...
Whoever came up with this concept is a genius�
Check it out pls ��

*THE FINAL SOLUTION TO VOTE BUYING AND ELIMINATION OF ELECTORAL FRAUD.*

LINK OUR PVC to BVN.

Easy voting through on-line, ATM MACHINES, card readers etc

No under age voters

No police needed & Vote will Count.

1. Real time results.... No overnight rigging.

2. Political thugs can't snatch ballot boxes because there will not be any to snatch .

3.No need for 6 billion to feed policemen for two or three days i.e end to over bloated budgets

4. No need for INEC and their 264 billion naira budget

5 It will now be perform or be voted out.

6. Results can be monitored with your phone.

6. No need for transport to polling center ...vote from the comfort of your home

7. No queue

8. No need for corrupt and compromised collation officers

9. Nigeria will make history to be the first African country to introduce this cost effective voting system.

10. Under 40s and 30s will now be President

11. Nigeria will now be great again

12. The advantages are endless......

As in.... Endless advantages..

LET'S SUPPORT THIS INNOVATION..
PLZ LET SHARE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by fjjc(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2018
You are on the right path.

1 Like

Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by OlujobaSamuel: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2018
what is your plan for the unbanked, non-learned and rural dwellers?
Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by fantasticone1(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2018
I like the Bvn idea, but voting online is a no-no. The politicians will just use hacker to spoil it. I prefer the electronic voting used in USA
Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by nnachukz(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2018
The un-bank, the aged and unlearned becomes an issue but it can be solved using NIMC since it also link both unbanked, banked, learned and unlearned and still link BVN. My worry is that even if this flies, it can still be undone at the final point by alterations.
Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by uyor3: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2018
nnachukz:
The un-bank, the aged and unlearned becomes an issue but it can be solved using NIMC since it also link both unbanked, banked, learned and unlearned and still link BVN. My worry is that even if this flies, it can still be undone at the final point by alterations.

But the undoing will be minimal compared to what we have now.
Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by nnachukz(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2018
uyor3:

But the undoing will be minimal compared to what we have now.
the end result will still be the same, since it will produce the wrong person. The effect is still the same, minimal or maximal, the outcome is the same.
Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by lacum: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
the outcome will not be the same. how many people come out to vote in elections out of the many that registered? since I was born I have never voted and I am in my early 30s because I can't afford to lose my head just because of voting. the truth is that no system can favour everybody but if it favours the majority, then that system is good. I believe that the govt can do something for those places where their case is very serious as to unavailability of banking services
Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by speedyGonzales: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
susceptible to hacking, if you ask me!

we need an a tight encrypted independent electronic system, not through the banking infrastructure that is accessible and hack-able by so many people.
Re: The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud by Amumaigwe: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
nnachukz:
the end result will still be the same, since it will produce the wrong person. The effect is still the same, minimal or maximal, the outcome is the same.

But it will at least take care of exorbitant elections cost.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Kaduna Over Recent Crisis [see Photos] - Okay.ng / BREAKING!!! 2019: WAEC Issues Certificate to President Buhari (Pic) / What Is The Best Way To Get Nigeria Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.