Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY (1336 Views)

See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo / Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants / Exclusive: Pictures Of Cd John’s Car + Fresh Facts On Fatal Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by busarinews: 1:53am On Jul 19, 2010
Fresh facts have emerged on a published story on Nairaland by one textjames. 'Deola was said to have rejected a multi million naira worth liquor deal recently.

According to investigation carried out by us concerning the story published on First weekly magazine of 5th July 2010, 'Deola was only contacted through her facebook page(www.facebook.com/deolaogunsanya) to do a song to be used as jingle for the liquor company(names withheld for now).

We further discovered that She was never to be used as the main Brand face for the company but as just as one of the people to feature in the said advert.

The worth of the whole deal is authoritatively put at 2.3million naira.

I will always keep you guys posted.

Don't call me an approko o
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by mbulela: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2010
guy, we are not interested in this dry gist.
i suspect you are the same person who posted the initial story here and on face book.
Try and get a life.
2.3 million Naira indeed!!

Please don't keep us posted with your cooked up story about an unknown girl.
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by dominique(f): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2010
why are you people trying to shove this Deola person down our throats. na by force? what next, she rejects a condom commercial deal?
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2010
dominique:

why are you people trying to shove this Deola person down our throats. na by force? what next, she rejects a condom commercial deal?

absurd. You're not forced to read this thread, read Deola's facebook page or read anything that pertains to her. How is she being shoved down your throat?
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Okijajuju1(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2010
dominique:

lol.

davidylan:

absurd. You're not forced to read this thread, read Deola's facebook page or read anything that pertains to her. How is she being shoved down your throat?

Nice!! I wouldnt expect less of you.
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by dominique(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2010
davidylan:

you may subscribe to cheap publicity gimmicks but i don't. what's my business with her face book page? it's obvious thats what her "promoters" wants you to do anyways. they came up with this fictitious no name liquor deal to promote her. if she was that talented why can't they post clips of her music instead of circulating a story that doesn't have an once of credibility?
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2010
dominique:

you may subscribe to cheap publicity gimmicks but i don't.

Neither do i. Infact i do not know Deola and i'm not interested in her work. Since you claim not to "subscribe to cheap publicity gimmicks" then why bother to post here? Was this response forced on you?

dominique:

it's obvious thats what her "promoters" wants you to do anyways.

Didnt bother to go there.

dominique:

they came up with this fictitious no name liquor deal to promote her. if she was that talented why can't they post clips of her music instead of circulating a story that doesn't have an once of credibility?

The story has no "once" of credibility and so what? What is YOUR bone of contention? Who is forcing her down your throat? You could have bypassed this thread and gone somewhere else. Why do you care so much?

Methinks your real issue with her is that she just happens to be a "gospel" singer. If she had been muslim this would long have been on the islamic boards with hypocrites like you lining up to push her as the face of islam.

The rest of us really could care less . . . i'm only interested in ensuring that folks like you who delight in expressing "false outrage" dont get away with your own deciet.
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by dominique(f): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2010
davidylan:

Neither do i. Infact i do not know Deola and i'm not interested in her work. Since you claim not to "subscribe to cheap publicity gimmicks" then why bother to post here? Was this response forced on you?

Didnt bother to go there.

The story has no "once" of credibility and so what? What is YOUR bone of contention? Who is forcing her down your throat? You could have bypassed this thread and gone somewhere else. Why do you care so much?

Methinks your real issue with her is that she just happens to be a "gospel" singer. If she had been muslim this would long have been on the islamic boards with hypocrites like you lining up to push her as the face of islam.

The rest of us really could care less . . . i'm only interested in ensuring that folks like you who delight in expressing "false outrage" dont get away with your own deciet.

you are not the one to tell me which thread to reply or not to reply to aight?
so you think i replied that way cos of her musical genre? typical (shallow thinking) you. what about other Christians that that gave not so positive comments about her? what's their bone of contention? bloody hypocrite!
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Okijajuju1(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2010
Both of you have been going at it too long I think y'all need to buy Deola's C.D
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by dominique(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2010
^^^ that's exactly what her promoters wants us to do grin
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2010
dominique:

you are not the one to tell me which thread to reply or not to reply to aight?

utter idiocy. and somehow though you are the one to tell:

1. the OP what to post
2. Deola's publicists how or how not to get her into spotlight with the EXACT same tactics used by other artistes?

dominique:

so you think i replied that way cos of her musical genre? typical (shallow thinking) you.

lol i've known you way too long on this forum to know the kind of response you typically give on threads that have to do with religion. Sad but a honest opinion of you . . . you can pretend all you want. The subconscious is more powerful than we think.

dominique:

what about other Christians that that gave not so positive comments about her? what's their bone of contention? bloody hypocrite!

"christians" like? Shallow thinking there if you like.

- The christians who dont care (me inclusive) have not bothered to make stupid comments like "deola is being shoved down our throats". Majority have steered clear of the thread . . . if you do not wish to read about here i can suggest at least 500 other threads you could be reading this minute. Go away, Deola clearly does not care about you.

dominique:

^^^ that's exactly what her promoters wants us to do grin

and that affects you how? Be rest assured the promoter isnt thinking about you.
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by dominique(f): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2010
davidylan:

utter idiocy. and somehow though you are the one to tell:

1. the OP what to post
2. Deola's publicists how or how not to get her into spotlight with the EXACT same tactics used by other artistes?

lol i've known you way too long on this forum to know the kind of response you typically give on threads that have to do with religion. Sad but a honest opinion of you . . . you can pretend all you want. The subconscious is more powerful than we think.

"christians" like? Shallow thinking there if you like.

- The christians who dont care (me inclusive) have not bothered to make silly comments like "deola is being shoved down our throats". Majority have steered clear of the thread . . . if you do not wish to read about here i can suggest at least 500 other threads you could be reading this minute. Go away, Deola clearly does not care about you.

once again, you're not the one to tell me which tread to read or comment to.
if you must know, this is the fourth or fifth time a thread about her and this liquor deal is opened and this is the first time i'll be commenting. that's what i meant by shoving her down our troaths.

and that affects you how? Be rest assured the promoter isnt thinking about you.

of course s/he is. everybody here (including moi) is a potential cd buyer. or why would he bother starting countless threads on the same matter?
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2010
@ Dominique

You really dont want to engage Davidylan, he naver backs down from nothing.

@ Davidylan

Cant you just let this one go?? The lady had a right to air her veiws dont you think?!
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by dominique(f): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2010
@okijajuju
i'm not one to engage in e-arguments. but for the fact that he singled out my post out of others (and this is not the first time he'll be doing it), i will not let this one slide.
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by donshedde: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2010
so am new in this site i will like to be your friend will you permit me , am Emma by name i live in lagos
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by dominique(f): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2010
donshedde:

so am new in this site i will like to be your friend will you permit me , am Emma by name i live in lagos

er, who are you refering to in particular?
anyways, welcome to the land smiley
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2010
donshedde:

Who gives a damn!! Post your contributions if any and move on. You think Nairaland is a dating website??  grin
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by dominique(f): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2010
easy on the newbie naa cheesy
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Okijajuju1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
My bad. Sorry Newbie!! Didnt mean to scare you off.

Welcome to Nairaland

Word of Advice: Dont hit on anyone straight away. Build up your E-personality and let people come to you.
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by Ayele12: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by whiteroses(f): 2:10am On Jul 20, 2010
cheap publicity . she shud just wande coal it and sleep naked yakata if CNN no go carry it.
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by textjames: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2010
My attention was drawn to the post by Mr Busarinews about the fresh facts he sais he got about 'Deola. i wonder how he came about the 2.3million Naira he said the deal was worth.

Is that hoe to do investigative Journalism? who did he contact for facts? Like i said in my posts about 'Deola that i take responsibility for not adding that the information was culled from a source caused all the doubt in the story.

In the entertainment industry, an Artriste need not be popular before contacted for big jobs. Most sound tracks, jingles are done by unknown Artistes. Shola Allyson is a Judge in Present project Fame and she is not tha known. Tilly also a judge is not known, Ige who is a voice coach for project fame'Deola's voice coach too was never known by poeple but she was contacted by MTN to be a voice coach on their programme. The thing is jobs can make one known or the other way round.

For those who care to know, 'Deola is popular in her field. You can listen to her song online here. http://www.hitlab.com/user/116717/deola
No one is doing cheap pub for her as you accused me of. i only posted the story in my first post for people to learn from.
thanks and God bless
Re: FRESH FACTS ABOUT THE GOSPEL ARTISTE THAT REJECTED A LIQUOR DEAL RECENTLY by mbulela: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2010
crap cooked up story.
try something else next time.

(1) (Reply)

'wetin Concern Anybody Whether I Marry Or I No Marry?'----2face Idibia / This Uk Band Named 'goodluck Jonathan' Was Mistakened For Nigerian President / Hugh Hefner Gets New Girlfriend 5days After Calling Off Wedding With Crystal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.