Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future (977 Views)

7 Things We Can Expect From Smartphones In 2030 / Xiaomi Officially Enters Nigeria - How it Affects the Market - Wat do u Expect? / Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Telvin7(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
As for me ...........I need a smartphone with four speakers...........foldable display........fone that supports PS4 games...........fone WEY shock any thief to death
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Telvin7:
As for me ...........I need a smartphone with four speakers...........foldable display........fone that supports PS4 games...........fone WEY shock any thief to death
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by cooldipo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ability to charge from daylight solar radiation
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Blakjewelry(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
phones with holographic projection

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by IrokoOluwere: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
cooldipo:
Ability to charge from daylight solar radiation
So you will be going inside the sun abi you’ll be putting it outside?
Lmao
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by cooldipo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

So you will be going inside the sun abi you’ll be putting it outside?
Lmao

Just mere daylight rays that brings brightness into homes
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by oshe111(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
A phone that doesnt need charging......
One that uses hologram during calls
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by IrokoOluwere: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
cooldipo:

Just mere daylight rays that brings brightness into homes
Even the regular solar panels for inverters don’t charge on cloudy days .
These solar stuffs need intense direct sunlight.
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by sinaj(f): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Phones that dispense cash
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Blakjewelry(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
sinaj:
haba na who wan come put money inside na? bank?
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Dunnytt: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Phones that will be able to call heaven directly....
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by MrBONE2(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2018
sinaj:
And diamond grin
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by flexerking(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Telvin7:
phone support ps4 games

1 Like

Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by xtervaganza(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
A wireless power bank.

As in the power bank will be in my pocket or table while charging my phone wirelessly. Unlike the current wireless charging where I have to drop my phone
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by GiJoe007(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
When i call & d next thing is.. U put money into my Account

i go love dat technology
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Telvin7(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2019
GiJoe007:
When i call & d next thing is.. U put money into my Account

i go love dat technology
guy ....that na charm na

1 Like

Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 05, 2019
Solar and lunar powered charging phone will never die
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by abdeiz(m): 4:29am On May 06, 2019
Phone that can open time travel portal.
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by kenomobola(m): 5:43am On May 06, 2019
A phone that can be made to implode remotely, steal it and it's useless; no second hand sale, no data theft, no stealing money via mobile transfer, nothing, nada.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Telvin7(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2019
abdeiz:
Phone that can open time travel portal.
haba
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by dayveed1(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2019
Infinity data storage.
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2019
a phone that can give orgasm
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by abdeiz(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2019
grin grin cheesy

Telvin7:
haba
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Telvin7(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2019
ToyBoyAaron:
a phone that can give orgasm
go to mars

1 Like

Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Telvin7(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2019
dayveed1:
Infinity data storage.
nice choice...
Xvideos on full speed

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by okeydivine: 3:16pm On May 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
phones with holographic projection
I think in less Dan 2 yrs this one will push tru......
Re: What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future by Blakjewelry(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2019
okeydivine:
I think in less Dan 2 yrs this one will push tru......
am not so sure about that anymore as not any time soon

(1) (Reply)

How To Subscribe For Glo 2.4GB For N500 Valid For 21 Days / .as / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.