Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Cat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Cat (539 Views)

"SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Cat by richieclaud: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Man arrested for having sex with a cat
A South African man has been arrested for alleged bestiality, after he was caught, naked, by his neighbour, having sex with her cat, TimesLive reports.
The neighbour then reportedly alerted security officials about the incident. He was allegedly caught holding the cat by its hind legs and penetrating it.
The security operatives said that when they entered his house, they found him getting dressed. The SPCA was called to provide care for the cat and the suspect has since been handed over to the police.

Read more at www.naijasleek.com.ng

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Cat by cooldipo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
People get mind o o
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Cat by solutionmi: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Animal abuse in South Africa citizens abuse in Nigeria
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Cat by jacksondavies(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
I was shocked at first but then I saw South Africa.

It all became clear

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu "Nigerian Diplomat Killed Because He Was Involved In Dead Buhari Tra / Naked Lady Found Dead Close To The Market In Kaduna / Man Pretends To Be A Priest For 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.