Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' (32437 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by zoba88: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Father Mbaka today attacked DSP Ekweremadu while speaking at Adoration Ministry Enugu.

According to him,Senator Ekweremadu is suffering from what he described as political 'quary gada quary gada'.

He said when APC chieftains visited him,he told them that nobody can remove Ekweremadu as DSP because he anointed him.

According to him,he said he has no problem with Ekweremadu but believes that he insulted him.He said when he prophesied that Jonathan will not win last presidential election,Jonathan sent Ekweremadu to him with bag of money.

He told Ekweremadu that the Holy Spirit rejected the money. He was urged to take the gift by Ekweremadu but he refused.

Ekweremadu told him that he does not know what to tell Goodluck Jonathan if he returns the money.

However, Father Mbaka asked him to video their conversation and play it to Jonathan but he refused.

Ekweremadu had to tell Senator Nnaji to come and visit Mbaka and plead with him to take the gift. Mbaka was bold enough to tell Senator Nnaji that the Holy Spirit rejected the money.

Senator Nnaji asked Mbaka that if he were him he will take the gift.Mbaka told him that he is the servant of the Most High God and works according to his instruction.

He also said that the pledge that Ekweremadu made at the Adoration Ministry has not been redeemed because he felt that he insulted him by rejecting Jonathan's gift.

Mbaka also said some of President Buhari's  problem is due to ingratitude.

He clearly stated that he is the servant of the Most High God and was ordained like Aaron.

Speaking further,he said his job is to say what God told him without minding what anybody thinks.

He made it clear that you can not compare a prophet of God with a politician.He said a prophet fears nobody

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/father-mbaka-blasts-ike-ekweremadusays.html

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Racoon(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
shocked grin grin cheesy political 'quary gada quary gada' Another iberiberism.I guess the adjective fits Father Mbaka more.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by SolutionMee: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy
Who's Mbaka?
A living organism?
I used to respect him it around that 2015 but he it has since then lost his its respect from me by hitting too much of unwarranted polity.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Omeokachie: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Holy Spirit rejected "Jonathan's" money, but accepted Buhari's?

Ok continue we are listening.

This is political ikwokirikwo

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by baliyubla: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Which one be political quary gada guary gada again? Good thing is you said Jonathan would lose and have now said same for the dullard. Nigerians can't wait.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by jiyazicoko: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
them don start their roforofo fight

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Benekruku(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018

Blood of Stew! shocked shocked shocked

Mbaka is wicked!

Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by kaen1317: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mbaka you that said God showed you this "lifeless one chance" what are you suffering from?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by yeyeboi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by isan(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
where my dictionary grin grin
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by maberry(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Look who's talking
The same confused fellow who endorsed this curse called APC that is on us today
Shame on you

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by haconjy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
O ma se o.... Father Mbaka,, you don't need this?
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by zombieTRACKER: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ekweremadu is the most selfish politician I have ever seen in my life...

Believe me because I know the man
This is someone who has been in political office since 1999 till date
Prior to that ..dude had nothing... A struggling lawyer who lived in Abakpa.. A slum in Enugu..

Nobody is kicking against Obi in the SE but Ekweremadu
He instigated the SE governors .. Pushed them to the media.. Wanted the choice of Obi overturned

When all his political maradonna moves didn't pave way... He started raising alarm about living the party.. How the party has not been kind to him... Blah blah blah

It has gotten to his head... I beg Aninri people to retire this man gracefully... There are others who can serve them better than Ekweremadu..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by ekestic1976(f): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Who's Mbaka?
A living organism?
I used to respect him it around that 2015 but he it has since then lost his its respect from me by hitting too much of unwarranted polity.

Any Nigerian who doesn't queue behind you in your fruitless effort to REMOVE Buhari from Office by wishful thinking is a nonentity! When did having an opposing opinion about Democracy become a crime?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Topmaike007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
This man dey fumble

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by obaataaokpaewu: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Quary Gada Quary Gada? Kee ife o mean?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Moving the nation forward is what should be the focus of every sane citizen of this COUNTRY.

We will always love and respect you Father Mbaka.
Keep up the prayers for our nation.

Quary Gada Quary Gada' 
..... we looked everywhere for the meaning of this world, we could not find it.
Even almighty Google talk say dem never hear am before!
wink
Father Father heeeeeyyyyyy!!
wink cheesy grin cheesy wink grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Topmaike007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Quary Gada Quary Gada? Kee ife o mean?
maybe it is in Hebrew languages

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy

"Quarry gada"? Chai.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by hisexcellency34: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Father Mbaka, card carrying member of APC

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Bolustical: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
OK
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Baba make we hear word jare.
If as a priest, you're better known and receive more publicity for political activities than priestly duties, then we should begin to ask questions.

No matter how involved the priests and prophets of old were involved in politics, we know them more for their prophetic utterances and how they turned people to God.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Bolustical: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
OKKK
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72486533:
Let's
I know that this Abia State Ubani will be here.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yes o cheesy
Nigerians men of God/ politicians.

I just hope that one day, Nigerians will be wiser. Both north and south and look these people in the eye and tell them enough is enough

That day is still incubating cheesy
When people worship them more that God himself lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by lonelydora: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fr. Mbaka should know that religion and politics do not mix.

He should face his ministry and leave politics.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Saheed9: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iberiberism
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by Mankosi: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Who's Mbaka?
A living organism?
mind what u say bro..

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by okenwa(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Some so called prophets has outlived their usefulness. Where does the mandate of soul winning exchanged with politics?

The True God is watching
Re: Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' by timijoseph01(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Clean IPHONE 8PLUS for Sale

Price 215k

Lagos/Abk
Contact via Signature smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.