Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking (23914 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Benekruku(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
aeronot:
Who cares? How does his love life affect me?

Were you forced to comment?

You must be tired!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Hotfreezer: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Donmedrac:
[s]Osibanjo is a shameless fake pastor.. so after inviting stripers to tweak and grind on him smiling stupidly on camera, he's still having mouth to talk..

I know the love story is a lie, that's what he and APC are known for.. shameless pastor..

You are a disgrace to the Yoruba race(my distant cousin tribe) the Yoruba are distant cousin to the Benin and you just insulted them by rejecting restructuring.

Big fool[/s]

Yorubas are proud of Osinbajo, carry your stupid tears and address whatever backwards place you come from.

By the way, you're not from Benin. I'm willing to sponsor your DNA test.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by efighter: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Truckload of bullshit coming from the Vice President of Strippers.

Tell your Peter Obituary to write his own.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by michoim(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firefire:

He should get lost with his useless fiction.
You are such a paranoid IPOB mediocre

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by MSRA(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ahahahahahaha! OMG. Give it to mums to 'beat out the poetic genius'
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Love is a beautiful thingy.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by YoungLionken(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
See what a whole vp has reduced himself to, chai! Em... Mr vp, should we add it as one of the APCheat's achievements, or is a manifesto you're giving?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firefire:
Fraudulent story of a liar undecided
Which one did you write.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Firefire(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Benekruku:

5%

3rd CLASS CITIZEN FOR THAT MATTER

Hate will get you nowhere, It will sink your lots in the coming election

Hate has never taken anyone far

Your useless cow called President called a whole race 5%? The terrorist will not go unpunished.

FYI: I am Odua’tokantokan.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Benekruku(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firefire:

Your useless cow called President called a whole race 5%? The terrorist will not go unpunished.

FYI: I am Odua’tokantokan.

Are they not 5%

Is it a false assertion

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
michoim:

You are such a paranoid IPOB mediocre

So sorry for your life situation sir. I am not responsible for your predicament.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by CocoaOla: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
looking for a way to stop freedom of speech in democracy goverment
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Benekruku:

Are they not 5%

Is it a false assertion

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Humility017(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
buhariguy:
can obituary be creative like this.,
You think is all about importation business.

Obi is business guru...
I am not surprised to read osibanjo write up...I even shared it on Facebook...he is a lawyer.
lawyers are known to be good fiction writers.

but comparing him to Obi is suicidal...because when it comes to business and managing economy...Obi will surely floor him....

for someone who have managed numerous businesses and a commercial bank and investment firm...like futureview securities etc...with numerous degrees in harvard and other English business school...
abeg talk wetin go enter ear
Obi is a renowed technocrat
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't trust a Pastor in politics.
Anything for your votes. Be wise.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Lordofthewest(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firefire:

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Firefire(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

Which one did you write.

Direct your question to the terrorist in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Professor is more brilliant and intelligent than u and your ancestors.

Opposition better find someone that has close to his quality or else they may never stand a chance in the forthcoming elections.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Lordofthewest(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hehehe
Benekruku:

Are they not 5%

Is it a false assertion

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Radiant1020(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
I was just reading only English
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Firefire(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=72486658][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by farem: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firefire:
Fraudulent response of a literary dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by ekestic1976(f): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firefire:

He should get lost with his useless fiction.

Why so? He's a Nigerian still and he owns a legitimate space here. Or, would you banish him?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Komu1048(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firefire:

Tribalism will not kill you

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by buhariguy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Young boys in Nairaland importation section have done better than Obi in business with the little resources they have.

Osinbajo as AG of Lagos personally supervised the rewriting of the Laws of Lagos. The FG copied the law verbatim and it became the laws of Nigeria. Just an AG of a state o!

The blockheads supporting Obituary can't mention a single achievement of Obi. Ask them and they'll be telling you that Obi saved money. Money that wasn't earned but was dashed by the FG. Meanwhile, Anambra pays less than the present 18k as minimum wage o!

Obi is an uninspiring, unintelligent trader brought to rule a state of illiterate traders. He can't give a speech like this in the presence of literary geniuses like Soyinka, he'll simply run mad.

Humility017:

Obi is business guru...
I am not surprised to read osibanjo write up...I even shared it on Facebook...he is a lawyer.

but comparing him to Obi is suicidal...because when it comes to business and managing economy...Obi will surely floor him....

for someone who have managed numerous businesses and a commercial bank and investment firm...like futureview securities etc...with numerous degrees in harvard and other English business school...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by lawrence35(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
He posted that it's a lie, he just told a fake story
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by islandmoon: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
i have no , I can not borrow data to read what this useless leader write, I can only borrow data to insult the him and his lifeless Buffon
Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Hotfreezer: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Humility017:

Obi is business guru...

[s]but comparing him to Obi is suicidal...because when it comes to business and managing economy...Obi will surely floor him....

Obi is a renowed technocrat[/s]

Obi managed a tier 3 Bank. His management brought nothing to the bank by way of expansion or profits. Compare him to Jim Ovia who founded a bank and is one of the top 3 banks in Nigeria today.

Osinbajo was a commissioner in Lagos and the FG copied his legacy. Mind you, the 36 states have already copied it.

What did Obi achieve in Anambra in his 8 years there? Under Obi, what was Anambra's IGR figure?
What was his budget implementation percentage?

By the way, Obi didn't didn't attend Harvard. He attended UNN and studied Philosophy when he couldn't score enough to study Economics.
All he did at Harvard was a seminar attended.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Komu1048:

Tribalism will not kill you

How do you mean, tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Minjim: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Opinionated:

So much hate. The man says it is fiction and you are still dragging issues.

Stop giving Pigs attention. They're children of hate.

I do like the fiction though

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking by Komu1048(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Humility017:

Obi is business guru...

Did you jus said Harvard degree. Pls come and explain how attending seminar translate to a degree. And the last time I checked he is a graduate of philosophy from UNN. Please how is he an economic expert.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC / Beyelsa Election: Douye Diri Asks INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Poll / Owerri Jail Break: FG To Pardon Escaped Inmates, If They Voluntarily Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.