Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc (1101 Views)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria / Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by myright: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2018

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by Newboss(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Just tell us the TV channel angry

That's Kan's official website tho angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by SolutionMee: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy
What's funny to me here is that 200 million Nigerians will still gather to watch this man on live TV.
Truly, Nnamdi Kanu is a great man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by ChaleeBendel: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
I believe Nnamdi Kanu is working for Buhari. Why else would he come on the eve of Atiku becoming president?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by Biafrannuke: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
All hail Biafra!
The land of the rising sun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by zombieTRACKER: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
I believe Nnamdi Kanu is working for Buhari. Why else would he come on the eve of Atiku becoming president?

Go get your pvc and Atikulate
Nobody is against that
SE is Coming out enmass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by curfew: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
ChaleeBendel:

Reset your brain from thinking only in terms of Buhari, Atiku, PDP, APC and PVC. Sit down and ask yourself some simple questions. Why has everyone who has ever led Nigeria failed?

Do you know why? No, you don't. If you like go and bring the best president in the world to take charge of Nigeria. That person will fail.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by AGideon(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
IPOB keeps waxing stronger... haters keep hating.
God bless the land of the rising Sun.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by femmy2010(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
MAZI BOLT
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Can't remember the last time i sat down to listen to any live broadcast from any Nigerian president or politicians. NK did it and I respect him.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by Nasafina(f): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
IPOB will be launching operation seize your family PVC. No election in Biafraland

Go get your pvc and Atikulate
Nobody is against that
SE is Coming out enmass
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc by myright: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Time for the interview is 6pm. Follow the link to watch it live; https://www.kan.org.il/live/tv.aspx?stationId=2#/

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari And Osinbajo Wilk Look Like In 2019 / President Buhari Campaigns In Jos(photos) / BREAKING: Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crashes In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.