Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Travelling To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Nigeria (636 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Newyork for summer? I need a travel Budy! / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Nigeria by Julia82: 4:42am On Jul 19, 2010
Hi,

can anyone here tell me what I need to know when travelling from Finland to Nigeria? Especially Lagos and Benin?
Re: Travelling To Nigeria by johnkent(m): 5:51am On Jul 19, 2010
A nigerian passport or a Nigerian Visa.
Re: Travelling To Nigeria by shilling(f): 6:00am On Jul 19, 2010
Julia82:

Hi,

can anyone here tell me what I need to know when travelling from Finland to Nigeria? Especially Lagos and Benin?
Just wondering why you're travelling. Sorry, I know I should mind my business. But, I am kinda curious.

Get a Nigerian visa. What would you do if you were travelling to New York? To give you an idea about Lagos . . .
Re: Travelling To Nigeria by snowdrops(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2010
@ poster

you need to give us more information about who you are and why you are travelling.
Re: Travelling To Nigeria by Julia82: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hi,

I was in a horry when I sent the first post but I thought maybe there is something I need to know about those cities. I'm from Finland and I have a friend there who wants to invite me to visit there and I'm trying to get as much information about the places as possible (not that I'd doubt my friend, but different people have different ideas).
Re: Travelling To Nigeria by hotbizStan: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
Julia82 I can only advise you with regards to tourist hot spots in Lagos and Benin, which you will find at http://tourismhotspotnigeria.com/ . On security! it is only Heaven that is safe, having said that, you may want to check up travel advice Nigeria at British Embassy Nigeria website: http://ukinnigeria.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/travel-advice/ . Enjoy your stay.
Re: Travelling To Nigeria by Julia82: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
hotbizStan, thanks for the links, they will be useful for me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Hello / Help On Visa Lotery Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.