Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja (40768 Views)

6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack / Matawalle Visits Soldiers Injured In Anka, Bukkuyum Battle With Terrorists / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by Lokoyen(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Then u shot 10 people dead.

They attacked you with sticks or stones but u opened fire at them.
Sometimes i try to reason the thought pattern of our military outfit.

Is it that they love shooting at people or they are too brainless to think how to defend themselves in riot and
Protest.

How does this justify shooting randomly at those who i believe innocent ones are among them.

Is it a black man thing or Nigerian thing cos the thing tire me.

I watched the video on Facebook. Nigeria military personnel need serious orientation on riot handling.

Imagine the whole place was like war front! You see soldiers shot at defenseless citizens.

If they could use such fire power to combat boko haram I think the ‘technically defeated’ would av come handy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by adioolayi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

This sort of reasoning is Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo. The throwing if stones is not enough reason to kill a human being. If a human being is to be killed, it has to be for a very good reason, not the throwing of stones or the blocking of roads.

As a civilian, if I kill a person because they threw stones at me blocked my way, I would be charged to court for manslaughter.

Firstly, it is not the job of the Army to be guarding protests, this is the job of the Police. The Army are not trained in crowd control or community relationship. The Army are traned to kill. It is only in dire situations that the Army should be called out. Anybody calling out the Army because of internal protests is some who wants people killed.

Secondly, if the Army are called out, they have no right to shoot people for throwing stones. If people are throwing stones, they can dispersed with teargas, warning shot aimed at the sky, rubber bullets or water spray.

Only an uncivilised country that has no value for human life will entertain anyone, wether civilian or armed force, to kill another person for something as little as stone throwing
I think you should follow the story...the Army were not containing the protesters...the Army were in convoy moving ammunitions on a major highway. The road was blocked by the protesters and they started hauling stones at them. That's what happened. The Army can even claim they want to hijack the ammunitions. In my own opinion, what they did was suicidal
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by Chu2k2: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chibuzor11:
This is proof that our "beloved" IPOB is a brainless organization.
For the fact that IPOB and SHIITES fight for a somewhat similar cause you'll see some IPOB online terrorists insulting them. That's very sad.

IPOB terrorists are known for swimming and hiding inside mud whether the see anyone dressed in camouflage. Their leader just heard sirens then ran and ate sharwama in Ghana before running to Israel, and he's wailing like an injured dog over there.

Instead of IPOB to respect those men(Shiites) they rather ignorantly hurl insults at them.
Instead of IPOB to respect Palestine whom they have a lot in common with, they rather ass lick their Zionist masters and hope those Zionists will liberate them. You can't call a snake to rescue a rat.

We Igbos and Christians love and will vote Buhari no matter what!
Buhari has done a lot in the SE that our corrupt brethren and our popular "headless" party(PDP) now those satanic spawns want to come back to re-loot.
God forbid.
e be like sey this one just craze oh
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by malakaimoscondo: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
haywire07:

Please define "many" or show us proof of the many deads.

Well, that's not the case here. The sect has proved their point by showing a little of their violent side since Mallam Buhari has refused to release their leader.

With this method, there's no peace in sight, therefore might will be right.
The army must instill the fear of God in them in their next encounter
wawa
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by Susu888(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Daviddson:
The IMN are no doubt terrorists just like boko haram. They already had their private army before the encounter with the military in 2015. And the stories of how they had been a pain in the necks of Kaduna people is not hidden from anybody.
But why can't we deploy antiriot policemen rather than always calling our military to counter minor protests? We're abusing the military institutions, no doubt. That's why some people even go to their Barracks to bribe them with cash and take them to harass fellow citizens - they learned it from the govt.

The military weren’t called bros... read again. The military where passing through the route(transporting ammunition) the shites blocked the road nd when the military tried to clear them off cuz obviously they were on an assignment they(the shites) resisted nd attacked the soldiers with stones nd started brandishing cudgels, sticks nd other light but equally deadly weapons. They even tried to reach for the weapons the soldiers were transporting which prompted the custodians of the military convoy to open fire! End of story... its their usual habit to obstruct people’s movement nd become violent when opposed.... to be honest their best match is the military. No nonsense behavior should be the perfect approach to this idiots. The moment we give them breathing space we will hv another boko haram in our hands(one with a major funder which is Iran) only God saved this country during Bad luck jonathans administration they(the shites) didn’t over run this country cuz they were left unchecked as evryone in the past admin were busy filling thier pockets while the Iranians where planning on capturing this country! We could hv been another Libya , Syria or Yemen but for God’s intervention.

Waste them all abeg angry
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by Henri8: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chibuzor11:
For the fact that IPOB and SHIITES fight for a somewhat similar cause you'll see some IPOB online terrorists insulting them. That's very sad.

IPOB terrorists are known for swimming and hiding inside mud whether the see anyone dressed in camouflage. Their leader just heard sirens then ran and ate sharwama in Ghana before running to Israel, and he's wailing like an injured dog over there.

Instead of IPOB to respect those men(Shiites) they rather ignorantly hurl insults at them.
Instead of IPOB to respect Palestine whom they have a lot in common with, they rather ass lick their Zionist masters and hope those Zionists will liberate them. You can't call a snake to rescue a rat.

Buhari has done a lot in the SE that our corrupt brethren and our popular "headless" party(PDP) now those satanic spawns want to come back to re-loot.
God forbid.
What is the "a lot" buhari and APC did for the South East?
List them and let's verify.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by gidgiddy: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
adioolayi:

I think you should follow the story...the Army were not containing the protesters...the Army were in convoy moving ammunitions on a major highway. The road was blocked by the protesters and they started hauling stones at them. That's what happened. The Army can even claim they want to hijack the ammunitions. In my own opinion, what they did was suicidal

The Army is armed with sophisticated weapons. If the Army is blocked by some civilians that have nothing but stones, there no reason to shoot anyone. All the Army needs to do is to shoot warning shots in the air, the civilians will run away.

How can people armed with just stones hijack ammunition from heavily armed Soldiers? Not possible

The throwing of stones is not a good enough reason to kill a person
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by Horus(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h8TRdFI4mU

Nigerian Military Shooting Civilians In Abuja
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by nailcapuzzi89(m): 12:57am On Oct 29, 2018
I still think it unwise for anyone to confront an individual worse of all notorious Nigeria policemen or soldiers armed with guns that could take your life within seconds while condemning the brutal attacks on innocent,harmless individuals protesting their dissatisfaction towards a government that is meant to protect them.. Justice is anathematic to our system in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by Ohraykon: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2018
falcon01:
go f*ck yourself
e pain an grin
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by Ikpongiton: 5:52am On Oct 29, 2018
pure lies.soldiers with head injuries,it is not possible.where is their hard hat?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by ACHILLES45: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
Chibuzor11:

God forbid.

common shut that dirty trap of yours

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja by daveP(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2018
I'm not in support of violence anyday, but if the people's of Nigeria are determined to put this evil government to check, not even the military that is under equipped or techless, can be able to stop the peoples power.

See injuries these guys are brandishing?

They are actually not the problem irrespective, the ogas at the top are the real problem to me.

Save Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.