Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Platform For Content Creators To Earn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Platform For Content Creators To Earn (540 Views)

A Platform That Is Paying Me - Drop your mail for it / A Platform That Is Paying Me Now And Also On Playstore. / A Good Platform For You To Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Platform For Content Creators To Earn by smajatt(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hey Guys!!! Today am going to introduce you to a decentralized platform for creators to earn and get paid for your contents without the need for big multi billion dollar companies like, Facebook, YouTube taking the chunk of your revenues.

I bring to everyone Contentos.

What's Contentos?
Contentos is a "content eco-system", which is based on blockchain technology and built specifically for accommodating content creation. Both Live.me and Cheez first adapt to Contentos blockchain and COS is the token used and circulated in the Contentos eco-system so what is COS? COS is a token designed specifically for content industry and can be considered as the Bitcoin for content. Soon you can use or trade COS in Live.me, Cheez and other content / social apps. For creators, holding COS is a way to invest in your future.

Why is Contentos unique?
Transparency. Creators are always the first to receive the most benefits from their content creation.
Decentralized feeds control. Creators' benefits are no longer controlled by centralized platforms such as YouTube global creator community. A US creator now can share the value appreciation from China’s content market even if he or she has never stepped into the market.

Why do we need Contentos / COS?
The vision of Contentos is to unify global creators regardless of their geographic location or the number of fans. Once joining Contentos, everyone has the right of equally sharing the joy of content creation and also enjoying the value appreciation of content creation. Content will be preserved on blockchain forever.

How can I use COS in Live.me/Cheez?
Live.me and Cheez will soon have features dedicated to COS. Please stay tuned. Also you can earn 3 crypto at once for your contents on Cheez, Live.me
1.COS "native currency of Contentos"
2. Bitcoin
3. Ethereum

How do you join. Its quite simple. We have communities both global and a special one dedicated to Africans. You can Join both below on telegram.

https:///ContentoOfficialGroup

https:///ContentosAfrica

You can join both communities. In the community we will guide you through how to download the cheez app and start earning.

Do I need to money to join? Absolutely No. Its free. If anyone request for any form of money from you he or she is a scammer. Please don't pay anyone.

Looking forward to meeting you In the group..

Re: A Platform For Content Creators To Earn by cooldipo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Y'all need this powerbank..... Check my signature wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Siena Bus On A Hired Purchase. / Am Willing To Help My People / Place Bet With Your MTN Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.