Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture (41463 Views)

Ifeanyi Nnamdi Okafor Built The Electric Keke Napep 'Made In Aba' (Photos) / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) / What Is The Price Of A New Keke Napep (tricycle) Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by Onlinealaba(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lagos anything goes
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by oluwasegun007(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
davillian:
The chain can not save the keke if they want to steal it.
They will cut the chain or steal the engine and leave the skeleton.

hmmmm 007
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by FODA(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
You can't be a winner member and not be smart ,my new dawn on the screen.
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
solihu:
grin grin So true, hack saw would turn the tricycle owner to an absolute fool.

Why do you think the Keke man is foolish? So in a public place like that, people will see you using hacksaw and not ask you question, abi?
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
He's simply taking precautions ni jare. Prevention is better than cure, they say
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by solihu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
See this one grin I have been robbed in a very surprising manner. I just don't want to recount it.
It was so magical and can't explained how dumb founded I was. Abeg pray never to encounter a well determined robber who is out for business grin

Like they say pikin see worm dey call am snake.
Chuvin22:

Why do you think the Keke man is foolish? So in a public place like that, people will see you using hacksaw and not ask you question, abi?
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by Anotii(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
davillian:
Hmm, bros are u that wicked...steal d engine leave d skeleton,chaii
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by deolu2000(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
na him own insurance policy be that.
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by duke24: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
He is a very wise man
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by Maket: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
davillian:
before you do these, someone might raise alarm.

1 Like

Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by TheHeadBoy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Once bitten, twice shy, lol grin
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by naturensk(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lagos na wa!!!
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by emmylight4u: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
How u lie jor....many magas full lagos
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by ericmor: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
davillian:

At list they will work small. So make d thing no dey too easy for thief nau
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by mywells: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Government should get rid of this rubbish call keke or what ever it's disgracing the image of the city, so reckless and obstructing.
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
solihu:
See this one grin I have been robbed in a very surprising manner. I just don't want to recount it.
It was so magical and can't explained how dumb founded I was. Abeg pray never to encounter a well determined robber who is out for business grin

Like they say pikin see worm dey call am snake.

How does your robbery story and the chained Keke story relate?
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
hahahaha, that's serious o.
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by iluvdonjazzy: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
good for this buhari regime, oya na come thief am make we see.
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by davillian(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
ericmor:

At list they will work small. So make d thing no dey too easy for thief nau
Lol heard there is a chemical they use on iron now.
Na hand them go use break the chain once the chem weak am grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by davillian(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Maket:
before you do these, someone might raise alarm.
Working gen de lost for Lagos grin
If you dont have night watch then sorry everything u keep outside can be stolen
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by davillian(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Anotii:

Hmm, bros are u that wicked...steal d engine leave d skeleton,chaii
Na wetin eye see i talk o
Re: Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture by Sabadon(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2018
the ship just docked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) / Orji Kalu Fumes As His Jet's Technical Faults Aborts Visit To Maduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.