Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (34679 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by MrGidifeed: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
PDP Presidential aspirant, H.E Atiku Abubakar as reacted the thre death of Chief Tony Anenih.

The former PDP chieftain, Chief Tony Anenih, was reported dead after battling an illness in hospital. He died this evening at an Abuja hospital where he was receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment.

Atiku took to his twitter account to react to the death of 85 years Old Tony Anenih.

See tweet below...

The passing away of Chief Tony Anenih, one of the founding fathers and elder statesmen of @OfficialPDPNig is a sad news to me and everyone who had a close & personal relationship with him. I pray for strength and comfort for his family. May God grant his soul a peaceful repose.

May His Soul Continue to rest in perfect peace (AMEN).

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-death-of-former-pdp-chieftain-chief-tony-anenih

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by StillX10(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP to him

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by redsun(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
He escaped justice for genocidal corruption. I hope atiku will live to pay for his one day.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by markidoo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP boss. I doff my bonnet for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Yeligray(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Waiting for Buhari's tweet....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Bizibi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mr fix it,never liked the man......

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Morbeta11(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Obasanjo appears to be the lastman standing in good health and spirit. One of Nigeria's deity has departed to a world Where he is powerless.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mr. Fix it gone just like that. This life is nothing
Enjoy it while it lasts

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by ShySteady(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chief Anthony Anenih? Hmmm...

Had an encounter with this man a few years ago at the airport very early in the morning, say about 7am. I just got to the airport to check in that morning and was standing in front of the officers while trying to find my way. Immediately, I felt something cloudy in the air, like a kind of heavy presence of a deity or a multi-spiritual being around. Soon there was silence in the entire hall. All of these happened within the twinkling of an eye. When I turned around to know what was going on, behold a tall lanky elderly frame in native jumpers was walking briskly towards the boarding gate. It was obvious the private jet at the tarmac was waiting for him.

RIP Mr. Fix It!

52 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by budusky05(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
He should return dasukigate
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by SarkinYarki: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
ShySteady:

Had an encounter with this man a few years ago at the airport very early in the morning, say about 7am. I just got to the airport to check in that morning and was standing in front of the officers while trying to find my way. Immediately, I felt something cloudy in the air, like a kind of heavy presence of a deity or a multi-spiritual being around. Soon there was silence in the entire hall. All of these happened within the twinkling of an eye. When I turned around to know what was going on, behold a tall lanky elderly frame in native jumpers was walking briskly towards the boarding gate. It was obvious the private jet at the tarmac was waiting for him.

RIP Mr. Fix It!

Are you saying he is a jujuman?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Tekecoms1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Who should react if not him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by calamus(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
I only hear of him.

Here in Kuala Lumpur, it doesn't affect the price of ogiri okpenyi.
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by lonelydora: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Never knew they die. Tony, go and meet the thousands of people you killed in Benin - Ore - Shagamu road when you pocketed over 300 billion Naira meant for the project.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by akeentech(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Morbeta11:
Obasanjo appears to be the lastman standing in good health and spirit. One of Nigeria's deity has departed to a world Where is powerless.

What of Babangida I heard he can't wear shoe anymore

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Ruddyman(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
The President has spoken...Tony is now answering his Maker....
RIP..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
ALL of them should just DIE and give youths a chance. They have held the destiny of this Nation for TOO LONG a time. I will not miss you. RIP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by chrischukszy01(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Here is our incoming president!
The peoples president... Cheeeeee I clear road for u.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Atiku really have a good heart .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Qudus94(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by eseveli(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
nairlanders will still blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Follybanty: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by observanc1: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
redsun:
He escaped justice for genocidal corruption. I hope atiku will live to pay for his one day.
escaped? Did he travel to d moon? Ur efcc and dss were arresting serving supreme court judges and governors and didnt see him?

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by IamAtikulate: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
redsun:
Atiku is corrupt but Gandolla is a saint- zombie

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
ShySteady:

RIP Mr. Fix It!

Symptoms of Malaria

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Morbeta11:
Obasanjo appears to be the lastman standing in good health and spirit. One of Nigeria's deity has departed to a world Where is powerless.

Obasanjo na Agba Awo na..
When everybody time reach, we go comot..
Nobody will live forever
R.I.P Mr Tony Anenih.
Check my signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by firstYS(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
We all owe Death Debt. Each n everyone of us most pay.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Philinho(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oh,,, Mr Fix It...R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by amaniro: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
The Atiku is Well articulated grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by ipobarethieves: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
sad baba Fix it don finally bow.Dat baba abd Adedibu are sumtin else in those days
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by blowjob: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
GOD BLESS PMB..

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.