Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Insurance For Corporate And Personal Assets - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Insurance For Corporate And Personal Assets (357 Views)

The Role Of Corporate And Investment Banks / Best Bank For Corporate Account / Learn, Earn And Develop On Corptip.com (corporate And Business Training) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insurance For Corporate And Personal Assets by Cikwuogu: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Do you know the risks of being uninsured? Talk to me today and find out. Statistics say that 86% of Nigerians today are uninsured. That is to say that if one had a hypothetical #3,000,000 business which he grew from #10,000 and the place of business was engulfed by fire, which is possible as has been seen, even in luxury cities, that the said uninsured business man would have to start from the scratch. That’s unthinkable. Now, no one is trying to jinx one’s investments and/or property. The truth is no one plans or looks forward to evil. And the real evil will be the scenario where the uninsured has to start from the scratch. What if you had someone to fall back on? That’s Peace of Mind. It is the gift that keeps giving.. Call me today on : 08101186682 to find out what your best options are and let’s get your policy in place.
Re: Insurance For Corporate And Personal Assets by economia1: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cikwuogu:
Do you know the risks of being uninsured? Talk to me today and find out. Statistics say that 86% of Nigerians today are uninsured. That is to say that if one had a hypothetical #3,000,000 business which he grew from #10,000 and the place of business was engulfed by fire, which is possible as has been seen, even in luxury cities, that the said uninsured business man would have to start from the scratch. That’s unthinkable. Now, no one is trying to jinx one’s investments and/or property. The truth is no one plans or looks forward to evil. And the real evil will be the scenario where the uninsured has to start from the scratch. What if you had someone to fall back on? That’s Peace of Mind. It is the gift that keeps giving.. Call me today on : 08101186682 to find out what your best options are and let’s get your policy in place.

Drop your whatsapp can't call
Re: Insurance For Corporate And Personal Assets by BetterWorld100: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2018
we have an office space to lease out, off Aminu Kano Crescent in Abuja, for N1.6million. Any successful shall be rewarded. Call/Whatsapp 08020889369 only if you have someone.
Re: Insurance For Corporate And Personal Assets by Cikwuogu: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
*Drop your whatsapp can't call*

Sorry I’m just responding. Contact number is same on WhatsApp. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Regards..

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Salary advance / (LESSON 20):-- The Value Of “reminding Yourself What To Do” (auto-suggestion) In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.