Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary (19694 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli & Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Actress Omoni Oboli and her husband, Nnamdi, are celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary today October 28th. They are blessed with 3 boys.

The actress wrote;

18 years later, you still make me deliriously happy! I couldn’t have married a better man!
The woman I am today, I owe it all to God and you! I love you endlessly. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. My hero! Happy anniversary baby! Forever beckons
Her hubby, Nnamdi wrote;

What a ride it’s been for 18 years living with this beautiful, dutiful, and resourceful woman, wife and mother. Words fail me to express my immense gratitude to God for the life in the years we’ve lived in grace and wonder.

We made our vows, and it seems like we blinked and time gained wings and we became breathless due to the rollercoaster romance. We were one from two, and from that God-given union came three more, yet we remained one at once, never to renounce.

I can’t begin to recall all the nuances that make for the beauty of what we’ve learned that holds us together and keeps it all fresh and exciting. But what I know is that I’m looking forward to many more years, God willing, of more moments together that are also nail biting.

I wish you darling the best the world could offer, but more than that, I wish you the best God has prepared. This is wishing us another happy Anniversary, and pray that this best friend of mine will continue to grow in grace doing and loving all that she ever cared.

I love you more 18 years over, and wouldn’t trade the moments that we’ve shared in light of the beauty that it’s produced. So join me in celebrating another milestone as our marriage continues in momentum, never to be reduced

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/omoni-oboli-and-her-husband-nnamdi-celebrate-their-18th-wedding-anniversary/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Congrats the obolis

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Davidlekkzy(m): 12:35am On Oct 29, 2018
awesome...they still look young thou

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Chinachriss(m): 1:33am On Oct 29, 2018
The best wedding anniversary wishes I have read this year. Very brilliant couple. God bless the Obolis'

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by praizblog: 4:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Hml
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by dabrin: 6:23am On Oct 29, 2018
sad
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by OsuMustGo: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Who are they?

Actress kor, Actron ni

Yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by yamendiva(f): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2018
They still look very young...
Money is good
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by vosquare: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2018
18 years in marriage no be beans. More grace and blessing omoni and family

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by yamendiva(f): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2018
You this OP warn yourself

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by MARKone(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Fabuloz17148:

Guy, is that you cannot find any other work to do, I envy your determination cheesy, but channel it in a positive venture.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Splasshhh(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Happy for u
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Genniez(f): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2018
Nice one,no need to cheat when you both do the work out not like one pot belle and slim chik

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Gracielove(f): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2018
Happy Anniversary. U guys look good
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by KanwuliaExtra: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Na so marriage suppose be ke grin
A blessed woman will always have A WORKJNG AND SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND. kiss

Very sweeeeeet!
Congrats and many, many, more HAPPY anniversaries to come. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO GROW HAPPY, HEALTHY, WEALTHY and OLD together.

Amen!!! kiss

*some pipo dey jelos baaaaad. . . . no wonder they cans find good partners. . . . . what a pity*

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2018
For those with dstvs on access and Family package on active subscription check my last thread to get compact sports channels
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
I heard that this omoli sleeps with Abuja politicians.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by obonujoker(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Genniez:
Nice one,no need to cheat when you both do the work out not like one pot belle and slim chik

Cheating legend....
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Awwwwwww
Congratulations to them....
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by mimicue(f): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Colourich:
I heard that this omoli sleeps with Abuja politicians.

another one
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Genniez(f): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
obonujoker:

Cheating legend....
.lol my grand master..you got me with this
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by NairaMaster1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Genniez:

Guide your heart diligently. Marriage is good. Abhor negative thinking. That's what kills marriage.

I celebrate you.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary by Genniez(f): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Guide your heart diligently. Marriage is good. Abhor negative thinking. That's what kills marriage.

I celebrate you.
thanks dearest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Carrying His 5-Month-Old Son (Pictured) / Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities(pictures) / Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.