Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Suffering From The Inflammation Of The Anus! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suffering From The Inflammation Of The Anus! (304 Views)

Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From The Inflammation Of The Anus! by snowwhyte607: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please doctors in the house, I need to get rid of this inflammation on my anus, and i need your professional advice on how to go about it.

Most times I feel pain down there, especially when I'm sitting, and it hurts me so badly.

Any drugs to recommend for me that will be effective! Thanks in anticipation
Re: Suffering From The Inflammation Of The Anus! by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's leaking, are you gay why not go to the nearest pharmacy to get drugs people would start coming up with whack ideas.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Eczema Permanently, Eczema Prevention Tips / Everything You Need To Know About Princess Eugenie Wedding Look And Makeup / How To Lose Weight Without The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.