Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express (9021 Views)

Adamawa School Suspends Admissions After Muslims Protest Paying Fee In ChurchMFB / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who has been admitted to a US university or college for the spring and upcoming fall season. For those who are in the process of securing interview dates and preparing for the long journey ahead, you will be required to pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee.

You now have the option to pay this fee in Nigeria using SEVIS Express. SEVIS Express is an online fee-facilitation platform through which prospective students in Nigeria who have gained admission into US-based institutions are able to make EASY, FAST and RELIABLE SEVIS fee payments. We also offer other fee facilitation services including application fee payments, tuition deposits, housing fee payments and enrollment fee payments.

We guarantee:
1. Flexible Naira Payment Options – Pay directly on our website using a naira debit card or via bank transfer to our corporate banking accounts. No more trips to Seme Border!
2. On-time Payments – Payments are processed in as little as 15 minutes and up to 24 hours from confirmation of Naira payment.
3. 24/7 Customer Service – Excellent, round the clock customer support is available via phone, email and WhatsApp.
4. Affordable Rates – Our processing fees are non-comparable to other providers.

Avoid paying exorbitant rates through agents. If your interview is more than a week away, you can save almost N6,500.

Start by answering a few questions and you will get the best option for your payment. The steps to follow are below:

• Go to https://sevisexpress.com/pay-sevis-fee/
• Answer the brief questionnaire to get the best service option. You will be directed to the payment page after this
• Fill in the required information and pay online with ATM/debit card or via bank transfer
• Get payment confirmation from Customer Support
• We will email you your SEVIS receipt once processed. You can also print it on https://fmjfee.com/i901fee/index.html

Why You Should Use SEVIS Express!
- We are a legally registered and licensed corporate entity with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria operating as SEVIS X GLOBAL, RC Number: 2640918.
- We charge a flat naira rate for SEVIS fee payments irrespective of FOREX fluctuations.
- Our unrivaled customer support team operates 24/7 and can be reached via email, phone call or WhatsApp.
- Our customer testimonials speak for us. Read reviews by clients on Google and Nairaland.

Read Google Reviews Here: https://www.google.com/search?q=sevis+express+14a+bayo+dejonwo+street+maryland+100211+lagos&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS768US768&oq=sevis+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l5.2380j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x103b93a1cdc993df:0x14a8c851798ae18f,1,,,

Contact Customer Support today:

Nigeria (Phone): 08158699822,
Nigeria (WhatsApp): 08158699822 or click https:///2348158699822
US Office: +19258126048
Email: support@sevisexpress.com

UPDATE: Worried about making online payments? You can walk-in to make your payment at our Lagos Office located at

SEVIS X Global
14a Bayo Dejonwo Street (Workbay Building)
Maryland 100211,
Lagos, Nigeria.

SEASON's GREETINGS FROM ALL OF US AT SEVIS EXPRESS

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Nelsonjr97: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
I want to thank SUPERBRAIN for recommending SEVIS XPRESS as a platform to pay my SEVIS FEE with ease. The SEVIS XPRESS OFFICIALS have been awesome and professional at their job and I really appreciate all of their efforts... For anyone who wants to pay for his or her form i-901 feel free to contact SEVIS XPRESS and get it all done under 4 working days

3 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nelsonjr97:
I want to thank SUPERBRAIN for recommending SEVIS XPRESS as a platform to pay my SEVIS FEE with ease. The SEVIS XPRESS OFFICIALS have been awesome and professional at their job and I really appreciate all of their efforts... For anyone who wants to pay for his or her form i-901 feel free to contact SEVIS XPRESS and get it all done under 4 working days

You’re welcome man.

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by 2abet(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sevisexpress is the real deal o... I don waka tire.. Enter bank, enter wu..nothing! I found sevisexpress.. Paid around 12, got my receipt confirmation by 4.. I even got it on my Whatsapp join.. Una do well!

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2018
2abet:
Sevisexpress is the real deal o... I don waka tire.. Enter bank, enter wu..nothing! I found sevisexpress.. Paid around 12, got my receipt confirmation by 4.. I even got it on my Whatsapp join.. Una do well!

Thank you for choosing SEVIS Express.
Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by ashekmoney: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2018
SEVIS Express is the best I really enjoyed their service, they make payments easy and faster

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by QUEENBIZ: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Satisfactory Service... I made my sevis fee payment from Nigeria with no hassle . Thanks to Sevis Express.

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2018
ashekmoney:
SEVIS Express is the best I really enjoyed their service, they make payments easy and faster

Thank you for choosing SEVIS Express!

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 5:36am On Nov 11, 2018
QUEENBIZ:
Satisfactory Service... I made my sevis fee payment from Nigeria with no hassle . Thanks to Sevis Express.

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by MidePhillips: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
SEVIS express is really SEVIS fee payment made easy , I made payment through them in Nigeria and I got my receipt in less than 2 hours... thanks for a job well done SEVIS Express �

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 3:52am On Nov 17, 2018
MidePhillips:
SEVIS express is really SEVIS fee payment made easy , I made payment through them in Nigeria and I got my receipt in less than 2 hours... thanks for a job well done SEVIS Express �

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by BenNolly(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sevis Express is fast, easily accessible and reliable means of paying sevis fee here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by 1marksman: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Thank you SEVIS Express for assisting me with my I-901 payment. Payment was done in less than 4 working days. You guys are the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2018
BenNolly:
Sevis Express is fast, easily accessible and reliable means of paying sevis fee here in Nigeria.

Thank you Sir!
Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2018
1marksman:
Thank you SEVIS Express for assisting me with my I-901 payment. Payment was done in less than 4 working days. You guys are the real deal.

Thank you for choosing us.
Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by MyAmericandream(f): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
QUEENBIZ:
how did you do it?
Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by QUEENBIZ: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2018
I used Sevis Express through recommendation from Superbrain...you can contact him via his handle.
MyAmericandream:
how did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by MyAmericandream(f): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
QUEENBIZ:
I used Sevis Express through recommendation from Superbrain...you can contact him via his handle.
I ve made the payment already, I will always recommend him to ppl. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by valentyne19: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
My experience with SEVISEXPRESS and my SEVIS fee payment.
When my i-20 form arrived Nigeria I was instructed to make my SEVIS fee payment, I thought it was something I can just go to the bank, pick up a westernunion form and fill in the required details. The next day I went to bank,they said they can't make the payment. I tried 5 different Banks it didn't work out. I became frustrated bc there was no time on my side. I started surfing the net, saw testimonies about SEVISexpress here on NAIRALAND. I bumped the website, but still scared of making payment at first. I chatted with them, made the payment by 6:30pm on Thursday, and Hoping to receive confirmation the next day, but to my surprise I got my receipt by 7:45pm the same day.. I was like wow! thanks alot. I attached my proof and chat with them.
The amazing thing is, Sevisexpress don't charge much like Banks do.

I would recommend Sevisexpress for everyone, it is real, the customer care is always on and lots of benefits,tips and advice on how to go about your visa.

Thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2018
valentyne19:
My experience with SEVISEXPRESS and my SEVIS fee payment.
When my i-20 form arrived Nigeria I was instructed to make my SEVIS fee payment, I thought it was something I can just go to the bank, pick up a westernunion form and fill in the required details. The next day I went to bank,they said they can't make the payment. I tried 5 different Banks it didn't work out. I became frustrated bc there was no time on my side. I started surfing the net, saw testimonies about SEVISexpress here on NAIRALAND. I bumped the website, but still scared of making payment at first. I chatted with them, made the payment by 6:30pm on Thursday, and Hoping to receive confirmation the next day, but to my surprise I got my receipt by 7:45pm the same day.. I was like wow! thanks alot. I attached my proof and chat with them.
The amazing thing is, Sevisexpress don't charge much like Banks do.

I would recommend Sevisexpress for everyone, it is real, the customer care is always on and lots of benefits,tips and advice on how to go about your visa.

Thanks guys

You are welcome Sir. Glad you found our service worthwhile.
Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Codybee007: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2018
Big thank you to the sevis express team for helping me solve the problem of paying my sevis fee with ease and at the designated time,am really marveled at your professionalism and efficiency. I won't stop recommending your services to the world especially does in need of these services. Once again thank you so much plus your Agents are wonderful they are swift to respond to enquiries just the best.

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Ponderland: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Received my I-20, finished the SEVIS registration process, then went through the payment instructions thinking I'll be in and out of the bank in 20 minutes tops. I ended up visiting 7 different banks (without even mentioning the different branches) just to make the SEVIS fee payment. Did i succeed in making the payment? No! Instead I felt stupid as I tried explaining to the bank officials what SEVIS is all about!
Angry, I came home and began researching alternative ways to make the payment, then I came across SEVIS Express and other third-party agencies on Twitter. To be honest, I was afraid of facilitating the payment through any of them.
I checked the veracity of their various websites, and found SEVIS Express to be the most authentic of all. I followed the instructions in their website (https://sevisexpress.com/pay-sevis-fee/), made the payment around 7am, and got my receipt around 8pm same day.
What's different from other agencies you ask?... Competitive commission rates, Excellent customer service, Swift payment processing (with the option of Debit Card/Bank Deposit) and most importantly, a GENUINE PLATFORM.

Therefore, I highly recommend SEVIS Express for anyone looking for alternative method of paying the SEVIS fee.

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Codybee007:
Big thank you to the sevis express team for helping me solve the problem of paying my sevis fee with ease and at the designated time,am really marveled at your professionalism and efficiency. I won't stop recommending your services to the world especially does in need of these services. Once again thank you so much plus your Agents are wonderful they are swift to respond to enquiries just the best.

Thank you for choosing SEVIS Express. We will continue to raise the bar on customer service excellence.

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Ponderland:
Received my I-20, finished the SEVIS registration process, then went through the payment instructions thinking I'll be in and out of the bank in 20 minutes tops. I ended up visiting 7 different banks (without even mentioning the different branches) just to make the SEVIS fee payment. Did i succeed in making the payment? No! Instead I felt stupid as I tried explaining to the bank officials what SEVIS is all about!
Angry, I came home and began researching alternative ways to make the payment, then I came across SEVIS Express and other third-party agencies on Twitter. To be honest, I was afraid of facilitating the payment through any of them.
I checked the veracity of their various websites, and found SEVIS Express to be the most authentic of all. I followed the instructions in their website (https://sevisexpress.com/pay-sevis-fee/), made the payment around 7am, and got my receipt around 8pm same day.
What's different from other agencies you ask?... Competitive commission rates, Excellent customer service, Swift payment processing (with the option of Debit Card/Bank Deposit) and most importantly, a GENUINE PLATFORM.

Therefore, I highly recommend SEVIS Express for anyone looking for alternative method of paying the SEVIS fee.

Thank you for the feedback Sir.

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Frankyz01: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Paying sevis fee with Sevis Express, is a fast sure n' reliable way for making this payment from Nigeria. It saves u a lot of stress & time. I rate you 5*s. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by vision01: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Truly EASY, FAST and RELIABLE. I made payment and in less than 24hours, my receipt was generated and sent to both number and email address. Keep up the good works SEVIS EXPRESS.

3 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Frankyz01:
Paying sevis fee with Sevis Express, is a fast sure n' reliable way for making this payment from Nigeria. It saves u a lot of stress & time. I rate you 5*s. Thank you

Thank you for the feedback/review.
Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2018
vision01:
Truly EASY, FAST and RELIABLE. I made payment and in less than 24hours, my receipt was generated and sent to both number and email address. Keep up the good works SEVIS EXPRESS.

Thank you for choosing SEVIS Express.
Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Lynkonlarex: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Had issues with my SIVES payment. Came across them online today.. Made the payment in the morning and got my confirmation in the evening. They are the real deal. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Superbrain(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lynkonlarex:
Had issues with my SIVES payment. Came across them online today.. Made the payment in the morning and got my confirmation in the evening. They are the real deal. Thanks once again

Thank you Sir!

1 Like

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by NwaDumbledore(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
It is of great happiness and relief I am writing this. I have been trying to pay for my SEVIS fee for the past three weeks and all efforts to get it done have proven abortive. Thank God for SEVIS EXPRESS who came to my rescue. I made my payment via debit card to them and received my SEVIS payment confirmation in my email in 2 business days.
Thank you SEVIS EXPRESS

2 Likes

Re: Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express by Tukur5: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
SevisExpress is real and they are reliable, i have been to many banks but all my efforts were in vain. Fortunately for me i saw people's testimonials here about their experience with SevisExpress, so i decided to give it a try and i got it done in 24hrs as u can see in the attached screenshot.
I recommend SevisExpress for anybody who wants to pay for his or her Sevis Fee.
Thank you SevisExpress

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microbiology Masters Degree: Uniben Postgraduate Programmes 2015/2016 / LASU Sails At The Inter-university Environment(green) Debate By SAEI / "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.