Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (30421 Views)

Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Akolawole(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
olaric:
Osinbajo insulting our collective sensibilities by saying to our faces that Nigerians don't vote with their senses.

He is just telling us the obvious.

If someone can just dance in Osun state and get 250k, we are in trouble as a nation.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Munzy14(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
BabaO2:
Dont go there you will cry. The man went to igbo college and university of lagos of those days, and he became professor at 33. Compare his academic records, schools he went, achievements with that of your parents and even with yours.
Hahahaha nice u knw i have parents, unlike u who doesn't knw urs. because u have acess tocheap phone and 10mb u na talk anyhow. Bst.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Munzy14(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
efighter:

I doubt it that you have any brain at all, because even mosquitoes shouldn't reason like you.
I dont engage riffraff like u on SM. U need a brain check.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by 2bitrus: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
indeed bad company corrupt good manner
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

I think shakushaku originated in japan look at since k nakamura wwe wrestler and it found his way to south korea then india, china also south africa but it did not hit there. It seems to has taken nigeria by storm which the dance fail to do in japan.
It was a like a national anthem in South Korea and all over Asia.
Even the West. I downloaded the song when I was in Nigeria and then I don't know much about k entertainment but because the song was viral
The song psy did called gangnam style using shaku shaku was an international hit with more than 2 billion YouTube view with lots of award. Gangnam is a city in Korea where they dance this shaku shaku very well hence he called it gangnam style.

I'm very deep into south Korean entertainment and if not for the picture I saw on here that reminded me of gangnam dance, I wouldn't have had interest in the dance.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
I see!!!!

PMB must dance.... i hope he will be able to move his body... if not ... eheee!!! not be only shaku shaku, galala inko or crazy leg....

So dance dey bring vote... Lol
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by akinneo: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
It's a pity these people sees us as animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.