Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- (724 Views)

Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit / Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- by ImoStateReport: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Governor Rochas Okorocha of imo State has appealed to the National working Committee of the All Progressives Congress, led by Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, to submit the name of his son in-law, Mr, Uche Nwosu, to the Independent National Electoral Commission as the winner of the APC governorship primaries in the state.

Okorocha made the appeal in a press release obtained by the News Agency of Nigeria.

Okorocha said upholding Nwosu’s candidacy will “protect the high integrity of President Muhammadu Buhari and the integrity of the Party.”

He added that Nwosu remains the “only hope” for the state, adding that the candidates of other parties would spell doom for the state.

“For some time now, I have been in Abuja fighting...Read More...
Re: Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- by ImoStateReport: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Lol Rochas is pleading now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- by hisgrace090: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Rocha's, have mercy for IMO state.
Re: Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Drunkard
Re: Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- by Olatunji1929: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Greedy man thief want to use his son in law for cover up
Re: Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- by ImoStateReport: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
i hear
Re: Submit My Son In-law’s Name To INEC As Imo Gov Primaries Winner, Okorocha Urges- by ImoStateReport: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
look at

(1) (Reply)

It Shall Never Be Well With Ipod's And All PDP Supporters / As President, Jonathan Signed Many Documents He Didn't Understand –Tony Momoh / "Buhari Should Be Respected, Attacking Him Is Hate Speech"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.