Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' (14289 Views)

Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery / 2023: Osinbajo, Fayemi Can’t Stand Against Tinubu – Sen Abu Ibrahim / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by CilicMarin: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Senator of the All Progressives Congress (APC) said yesterday that the party will emerge stronger from the crises arising from its primaries.

It is also his position that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate Atiku Abubakar cannot defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in February’s poll.

Senator Abu Ibrahim (Katsina South), who x-rayed the crisis in some state chapters of APC, traced the cause  to the burning desire of many Nigerians to secure APC’s tickets for the 2019 elections.

He noted that APC being the ruling party made it attractive to those seeking elective positions in 2019.

Ibrahim also said the crises stemmed from the “high interest and high stake” most people placed on the primary election as “the main thing” before the general election in 2019.

Ibrahim said, “The APC is a governing party. Everybody believes once you have the ticket, APC will do it for you.

“Obviously, the interests are high, the stakes are so high. Everybody wants to take APC ticket.

“Everybody wants to be APC candidate. Many people were shocked when I bought APC form and decided to opt out of the primary election. I said I will not contest again. They said, you are Mr. President’s man, you will get it. Why do you want to leave?

“Everybody believes that taking the ticket of APC is a sure way of winning election. People believe that once you have the ticket of the party your work is done.

“The primary election is the main thing, once we are through with it, every other thing will fall in line.

“It was easier for me to secure nomination when I was in opposition in Katsina State. For those who were in PDP it was difficult because then PDP was government party.

“We were only two people that bought the form while PDP had close to 10 people. So it is always like that with the governing party, the government party.

“You can see, even those of us who are not contesting, there is pressure. But our duty is to make sure that the right persons take over.”

In the Katsina South senator’s view,  nobody is happy with the crises rocking the party, but he is hopeful that APC will emerge much stronger from the crisis.

He applauded the national chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, for working assiduously to institutionalize democracy in the party.

For him, anybody working to effect positive change in any system would face the kind of challenges Oshiomhole is facing in APC.

He said: “I salute the national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, for putting a lot of his time to the party and for working to institutionalise democracy in the party.

“That is what he is trying to do, let democracy take root in the party. Oshiomhole wants to change the system.

http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-no-match-for-buhari-says-senator/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by CilicMarin: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Only the Idiotic pigs will disagree...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Beremx(f): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2018
This one should shut up and advise Buhari to go write WAEC.

Nonsense!

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by KikBuhari2Daura: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Nonsense talk from a foolish senator.......... Buhari is an epidemic ask Nigerians

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by KikBuhari2Daura: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Nonsense talk from a foooolish senator.......... Buhari is an epidemic ask Nigerians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Mbamto: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Keep deceiving yourselves, while Osibanjo is busy learning shaku shaku for campaign, Atiku and Obi have finished learning shaku shaku for swearing in come may 29th 2019

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Olatunji1929: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by thunder74(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2018
Those who did not vote for him in 2015 will STILL NOT VOTE for him.

Most people that voted for him in 2015 will NOT ALL VOTE for him.

How is he going to win?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by jumpandpas(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by fahren(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2018
We are not surprised, Buhari is a Northern president, that we know.

The more reason why we are sending him back to Daura come 2019.

Mean while we are Atikulating in other parts of Nigeria

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Brizzy404: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2018
How many times we go see this nonsense post

1 Like

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by TechtraGadgets: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by biomustry: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2018
we all know this but hey, they gotta waste their votes
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by coachkolobe: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2018
sai baba north and west

3 Likes

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Siscooh: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2018
The taste of the pudding is in the eating. Till then!! Meanwhile even if he wins he will be impeached along the line, for something ongoing right now in Nigeria which he will be found to have had a hand in. This was a clear Revelation I received in September. I don't live there but I wonder why God showed me
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by ionsman: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Lol...

Me: Well done Aboki

Yam seller: Well done Oga

Me: How you dey sell your yam?

Yam seller: Mentions price

*Enters inquisitive mode*

Me: You get voter's card?

Yam seller: Na 3 times I go home because of voter's card

Me: You try o! Where you from come?

Yam seller: Kano State

Me: How the election go be now?

Yam seller: Na Buhari we dey vote for. Shay Atiku thief money and e get money to spend? We go help am chop the money.

Me: Continues with my Yam pricing.

This happend in front of UBTH. There're mallams that sell Yams there, so for you doubting Thomas', you can as well go there and interview to confirm the veracity.

This man travelled thrice to Kano to get his PVC and is patiently waiting for next year. But those who don't even have PVC and some who aren't even up to 18 will come here and type I'm OBIdiently ATIKUlating....Next year shall tell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by AtikuDeman: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Lies have been the bane of this govt, they keep lying, lying and lying

Buhari lies to himself, his aides lie to him, his ministers/appointees lie to him, his xombies lie to themselves and to him and that made him lose touch with reality...lying flying around everywhere

His defeat is imminent, it all started like a joke to the extent useless bello carried out, aisha lamented etc.. there's no going back to our collective quest of sending the dullard parking

1 Like

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by thugmansion(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
You will be surprised Sir. I only hope you will be able to recover from the shock.

3 Likes

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by DBossNG(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Talk is cheap!
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Trendirabingi: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2018
All wld see by then.... Talkatives in government
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by opalu: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Lolz
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Quality20(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2018
True talk. Buhari can only struggle to win votes in Ipobian east, where d masses are being made to foolishly believe that Buhari would turn every ipobian to Muslim, and turn their pastors to imams, churches to mosques or even move d caliphate from sokoto to Anambra

1 Like

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2018
**Copied.

Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career. Remember all his children studied in UK

*Atiku Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.

*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.

You are there as a Jobless and 'LAZY' graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" holding Brooms.

Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation" Killing yourself, formenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person.

* Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You.

* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists .

*If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Atiku will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign, then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children, TInubu children, El Rufa children and Oshiomole Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Atiku Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.

*To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Act wisely........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Nasir123(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Siscooh:
The taste of the pudding is in the eating. Till then!! Meanwhile even if he wins he will be impeached along the line, for something ongoing right now in Nigeria which he will be found to have had a hand in. This was a clear Revelation I received in September. I don't live there but I wonder why God showed me

sad
What are u even saying
Revelation or what do u call it

You people should concentrate on more vital issue.
Revelation ko! Revaluation ni!
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Siscooh: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nasir123:

sad
What are u even saying
Revelation or what do u call it

You people should concentrate on more vital issue.
Revelation ko! Revaluation ni!
God humbles your type. Keep mocking.
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Nasir123(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
asuustrike1:

**Copied.

Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career. Remember all his children studied in UK

*Atiku Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.

*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.

You are there as a Jobless and 'LAZY' graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" holding Brooms.

Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation" Killing yourself, formenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person.

* Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You.

* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists .

*If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Atiku will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign, then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children, TInubu children, El Rufa children and Oshiomole Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Atiku Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.

*To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Act wisely........

I totally agree with u.

But if we want to change this county for now.. I think we should do more by educating people on the need to know the lesser EVIL between APC n PDP.
That way,..we would be able to get a sane and more people oriented Opposition party to APC.

PDP as a political party to this country is a CURSE!

1 Like

Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by michoim(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Na sooooo
Re: Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' by Nasir123(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Siscooh:

God humbles your type. Keep mocking.

Lol..You people should go and seat down jor! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate: Akpabio Blackmailing Us Over NDDC Contracts - Senator Ayo Akinyelure / APGA Appoints Obiano As National Leader And Chair Of Bot / Recession: How Can Nigeria Revive its Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.