Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Son Ancient Culture And Remnants. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Son Ancient Culture And Remnants. (268 Views)

3,000-year-old ‘lost Golden City’ Of Ancient Egypt Discovered (photos) / How Potholes On Enen Nsit Road Killed My Son In Akwa Ibom - Man (Photos) / Ali Documentaries:remnants Images Of Islamic States War In Marawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Son Ancient Culture And Remnants. by dongphucks(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2018
My Son Sanctuary is the World Heritage Site, it is located in Duy Phu commune, Duy Xuyen district, Quang Nam province. Far from Hoian Ancient Town about 40km. If you do not need to follow the group tour to visit My Son, so private car transfer from Hoi An to My Son is the best way to visit this site.

In the morning/ afternoon, private driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hoi An. After that, we departure for My Son Sanctuary. After 1 hour driving by private car from Hoi An to My Son, you will arrival and buy ticktet.

Best time to visit My Son is at 09:30AM; 10:30AM; 14:30… These are time for Cham Folk Dance Show – the special show in My Son that you can enjoy. Private car transfer from Hoi An to My Son is about 1 hour, you can departure from your hotel in Hoi An 1 hour 30 mins before the show time.

After enjoy the show, you will visit the system with over 70 towers in My Son Sanctuary. The over 70 temples and tombs extant at My Son have been dated to the period between the 4th century and the 14th century AD. You will have more knowledge about Viet Nam and you will love this country.

After that, we will transfer back to Hoi An from My Son. End the service. Settle payment in cash VND (or USD) to driver.

Link more: https://privatecartransferhoian.com/tour/private-car-transfer-hoi-an-my-son/

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Petrol Tanker Explodes, Kills Over 60 In Calabar / Lets Talk About Thailand / Directions From Enugu To Amichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.