Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Do I Deal With A Stubborn Sister?please Help She's Becoming A Menace. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Deal With A Stubborn Sister?please Help She's Becoming A Menace. (339 Views)

The Gistlover Blog And The Social Media Menace - Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / Article:indesent Dressing, A Menace Among Nigeria Youths And The Way Out [by Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With A Stubborn Sister?please Help She's Becoming A Menace. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2018
pls,house i've got a personal issue to share with you,hoping I get solution here. The problem is my sister(elder).She has been a torn in the flesh of my family for a while now but the one she did lately was d straw that broke the camel's back.This girl left her husband for reasons best known to her(she couldn't give any cogent reason).Now she packed into the house with us(I am the one paying for the house)and all of a sudden became a menace to the family. First,this girl drinks to the extreme,she brings her boyfriend to the house even being married,she exposed all our family secretes to our neighbours(she even told my neighbour that i am a patient at a psychiatric hospital,just because i went for a therapy session after i lost my dad),within six months of living in our new apartment she has fought openly with four different people including me.The last one she did that i couldn't take any longer was that she got pregnant for this her boyfriend and for good four months no body was aware until she had a miscarriage.This happened 10 days ago.pls who tolerates all this? My mum have gone through a lot because of her.She doesn't want to do anything for her life aside depending on a man for peanuts.Imagine my mum still wakes up 5:00 a.m to prepare for work and comes back late in the night but my sister(32years of age) sits at home doing nothing but gossips. I am fed up. This morning i locked my door and took my key with me to work. Since she doesn't want to learn the easy way then she will the hard way. I need advice here before i know the next action to take beacause she is becoming a menace to the family. Thank u as i look forward to ur reply. Cc:mynd44 et al
Re: How Do I Deal With A Stubborn Sister?please Help She's Becoming A Menace. by HungerMustGo: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2018
Bro, be a man and kick her out of your damn house if ever the house is yours.

Since she's still your blood, give her the condition that she can only stay if she agrees to abide by your rules.
Make the rules easy and simple and not rigid and over tasking.

(1) (Reply)

Another Life Lost Over A Cultist Clash... RIP / How Can I Get Out Of Masturbation And Photography, / Why Pay PHCN Staff For Service Not Rendered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.