Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders (17510 Views)

Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by PrincessB1(f): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Rheadwan:
first to comments.....
Pls try again later
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by okrikaboi: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
4rm 2day i go dey greet small small children
#fearnorth
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Quality20(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Trendirabingi:
north is d reason Nigeria is dis way 2day, British are the pioneers
This is middle belt, that u ppl are proud of cos they now see themselves as different from d Hausa fulani north
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
It's very simple. They should kill him too since he has no respect for the law and he lacks normal human feelings.

It's either he was bewitched to kill a fellow or he is a khawarij ites sect member. He should be killed aswel.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by blowjob: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A man identified as Umar Umar, has been arrested by the Police in Niger State over the alleged killing of his neighbour whom he claimed had no respect for elders in the community including himself.

According to a report by Punch Metro, Umar was said to have murdered his victim with a machete after which he buried him in a shallow grave at a farm in the Mokwa Local Government Area of Niger State.

It was learnt that Mohammed and his brother were on their way to the farm when the suspect attacked and killed him with a machete.

Umar claimed the deceased disrespected him and the elders of the village.

He said:

“I got angry and killed him for disrespecting me and the elders living in the same area with him.

“He lacked respect and this has affected him. It is a pity he has paid the price for being disrespectful to his seniors. I purposely killed him for lacking respect for his elders. He has learnt his lesson the hard way, it’s unfortunate.”

Asked whether he regretted his action, the suspect said, “I have no regrets because that is what Mohammed deserved. He never listened to the advice of elders, he talked to people anyhow.”

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, stated that the suspect had confessed to the crime, adding that he would soon be arraigned in court.

https://lailasnews.com/man-kills-neighbour-because-he-had-no-respect-for-elders

GOD BLESS BUHARI.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
he learned his lessons dead? shocked

wellcome to the religion of piss.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by wink2015(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
THE BABANGIDA HOMELAND!
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Nathan2016: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
I always tell my friends. Till i finish in this country, i will never go to North. Neither will i be alive to allow my children leave south and go north.

Those people future are as bleek as fuvk.

No good new or development comes from there. The only development you hear is governmental.
Music..no
Movie..no
Education..no
Business..no
Private industry..no
Terrorrism. Yes
Tribal and religious killing. Yes
Child marriage. Yes
Killings. Yes

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by mclechelle: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
na wa oooo
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by ClassiqueMan: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
“I got angry and killed him for disrespecting me and the elders living in the same area with him.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hotfreezer:
First to comment on this kind of evil thread on a Monday morning? I reject it. Not my portion.

The poster below me, na you be first to comment o, I'm just keeping space for you.

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by wonder233: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
People are just saying they think the man has mental illness. I don't think that's true. The man is perfectly normal. I've seen someone threatened for still being single when his mates are all married. He had to relocate from the area for fear of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
wonder233:
People are just saying they think the man has mental illness. I don't think that's true. The man is perfectly normal. I've seen someone threatened for still being single when his mates are all married. He had to relocate from the area for fear of his life.

Hahaha...But is it by force to marry? cheesy
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by TruthHurts1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
A MOOslim once threatened to do a similar thing to me after I told him that I do not believe MOOhamad's status as a prophet can apply outside of Head Islam.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Rubbiish(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
And he is sounding so confident like he did the right thing,

Dis Northerners have little respect for life
Lol...honestly
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by abbeyty(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
So, what is the lunatic going to do the thieves rap*ing our country both front and back ?
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Yabaleftstudent: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
all this hausa ppl... I wonder were Dem dey wen God dey share sense
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by wonder233: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Well, that is Nigeria for you.
iyke926:

Hahaha...But is it by force to marry? cheesy
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by yeman2012(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Olatunji1929:
That is why i love those criminal from niger state they have never regretted killing their victims they wont blame devil for the act they intentionally committed Welldone ma nigga rip to you inadvance
you done carry your mumu talk reach here abi??

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by donqx: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Yusman316(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Chai Northerners
Even the Bible talk am, Fear North
Don't fear Jon Snow at ur peril. King of the North!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by MazikeenSmith(f): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wahala :oWahala
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
He should remember that no one has the power to take the life of his or her neighbour.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders by Rheadwan: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
PrincessB1:
Pls try again later
Lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umunna Onyeokwu: Gunmen Abduct Lagos-Based Businessman In Imo / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Invade Orokam, Ogbadibo Local Government Area Of Benue / Suspected Thief Nabbed In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.