Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Make Android App For Your Wordpress Blog For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make Android App For Your Wordpress Blog For Free (833 Views)

Who Can Make Android/ios Games? / How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help / Pls! I Need Help To Make Android App From Pdf Documents Or Microsoft Documents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Android App For Your Wordpress Blog For Free by kinzhealth: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Android Smartphones are on the Boom and if you are handing WordPress sites then this is the right time to launch the android application for it.

More than 90% of people prefer application rather than to enter your site URL to surf.

So you need to create an android app for your WordPress blog to gain more customers for a long time.

Here i am going to share the best method by which you can create your WordPress Blog/Site android application for free and even you can launch that application in playstore and also monetize with Admob and you can easily earn from it.

No matters you know a programming language or not. You just need to follow this article carefully and after that, you will able to learn how to make an android app for a free WordPress blog for free.

You can also checkout mini militia god mod apk latest version for android.

So, In this tutorial, we are going to use one of the most trusted sites named wpandroid.in which offers you to convert your WordPress

Blog/Website into the responsive Android application for free.

So without wasting much time, let’s get started.

Benefits Of Creating Android App
Convert Your Visitors into Users.
Generate More Renew By adding Admob Ads.

Recall Your Users By Sending push notification.
Much More.

You Can Convert:
Website Into Android APP
WordPress Blog Into App
How To Make Android App For Your WordPress Blog For Free
First of all, Visit the wpandroid website from here and register for new account.

If you already have an account then you can log in.
Now, You will be redirected to the Dashboard of WpAndroid platform

Continue reading here....

https://newsdailytech.com/2018/10/28/how-to-make-android-app-for-your-wordpress-blog-for-free/

(1) (Reply)

Job Offers For Qualified Programmers / Look For Non-3d Certified Payment Gateways. / How To Make An Android Application Without Coding Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.