Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help (963 Views)

Who Can Make Android/ios Games? / How To Make Android App For Your Wordpress Blog For Free / Pls! I Need Help To Make Android App From Pdf Documents Or Microsoft Documents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help by Nova1988(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2020
Hi

Pls what software should I use and I would like to place ads on the app pls help
Re: How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Download Android Studio
https://developer.android.com/studio
Go to youtube and lay your hands on couple of video tutorials.
When you are perfect and has buid a resourceful Apps that solves real life problem you can always go to admob, appnext, startapp and facebook to monetize your App.

Its worthy to note that if you cant afford the outrageous data bundles required to download the android studio, you can always walk to a genuine software store to purchase one.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2020
you could use JavaScript react-native or Google flutter...
you can even use HTML, CSS and JavaScript and use phone gap Cordova to package it to an android app, all so simple...

Re: How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help by Nova1988(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Appslayer:
Download Android Studio
When you are perfect and has buid a resourceful Apps that solves real life problem you can always go to admob, appnext, startapp and facebook to monetize your App.

Its worthy to note that if you cant afford the outrageous data bundles required to download the android studio, you can always walk to a genuine software store to purchase one.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help by Nova1988(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Appslayer:
Download Android Studio

Where can I purchase it
Re: How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Nova1988:

Where can I purchase it
Go to software store closer to you, alternatively you can drop your whatsapp contact
Re: How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help by Nova1988(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Appslayer:

Go to software store closer to you, alternatively you can drop your whatsapp contact

(1) (Reply)

Can A Young Person Make Money From Computer Networking Skill / ... / How Do You Learn Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.