Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Chams Management Trainee Interview Invitation. Urgent Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chams Management Trainee Interview Invitation. Urgent Pls Help (1194 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chams Management Trainee Interview Invitation. Urgent Pls Help by ashaby(f): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2010
A friend of mine has been scheduled for the Chams Management Trainee Interview tomorrow. Does anybody in the house has any useful info? What are the likely questions that may come up. And more importantly. How much do they pay for their Mgt Trainees? All sensible contributions will be appreciated
Re: Chams Management Trainee Interview Invitation. Urgent Pls Help by afrobaby(f): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2010
ashaby, I received a message to come for an interview today at 280b, corporation drive, dolphin estate, do u know the company and wat do they do, cos u were the one that posted the add
thx
Re: Chams Management Trainee Interview Invitation. Urgent Pls Help by ashaby(f): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2010
@afrobaby
The firm is into general contracting and logistics. All requisite skills is just basic computer/internet knowledge and office management skills. All the best!
Re: Chams Management Trainee Interview Invitation. Urgent Pls Help by THESEA: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
pls does any body know the latest vacany and the detail of the company and how to apply and what kind of vancy they have, i will appreciate it if i can get a useful information
Re: Chams Management Trainee Interview Invitation. Urgent Pls Help by afrobaby(f): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
ashaby, thx for ur response but I dont think I will attend. If the company can't be bold enough to tell me their name even when I called, I dont think it's worth going from surulefre to ikoyi for the interview. I have a lot of work to do in the office, if am gonna risk leaving my work for an interview wic may result in a query, then I should have enough details about the company.

Saw ur previous posts and I can deduce the name of the company from ur post, a compaany that I can't even trace on the internet

Thx

(1) (Reply)

Chevron New Vacancies! Hurry! / Drivers Urgently Needed Around Ikeja, Obalende, Surulere, Lekki Ph 1/2, And Ajah / BB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.