Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of (37116 Views)

Flavour Thrills Fans At Sold-out Music Concert In New York / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Tolubory(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerians are like water, they are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by enemyofprogress: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm sure ibo dey live there selling gala and pure water
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by martineverest(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
OP please next time fine Wikipedia the credit on the profile of the country ..we researched the country and noticed that you copied Wikipedia word to word...next times Use according to Wikipedia...if you don't do that it's crime and stealing

Thank you
Nigeria bloggers are the laziest...they only know how to plagiarise

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Skodiswayze(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thats plagiarism under copyright law

IkpuMmadu:
OP please next time fine Wikipedia the credit on the profile of the country ..we researched the country and noticed that you copied Wikipedia word to word...next times Use according to Wikipedia...if you don't do that it's crime and stealing

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by CUMMAN: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
U idiot...... mayotte is not a country angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by blowjob: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by scholes0(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
not a country.
It is an overseas department of france in the indian ocean.
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by goldcoinhub: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Wetin come found wizkids

Favour and Mercy....and Chinyere
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by efemena5050(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mentcee:
Buhari is a very big phool!
purple pig wetin concern Buhari for this matter now? Green chin chin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by goshen26: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
But he said he could not communicate b4 the show cos of lang barrier, what lang did he use to sing during performance?

Just thinking ni ooooo
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Temple1288(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Skodiswayze:
Island dey get capital?
Ode

U be the real Ode. That place you call country is owned by France. It's not a country
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by efemena5050(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
dumebikareen:
Good for him. Order your cakes today!
is this supposed to be cake or quake
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Temple1288(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure ibo dey live there selling gala and pure water

You're a real enemy of progress! How then will progress get to you

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by onatisi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
There is a special grace upon the head of Davido, he may not be the most talented of all musicians in naija but people just love him.

One love My Naija bro
exactly what I keep telling people. It is absolutely useless fighting or trying to pull down people like davido or tb Joshua ,the more ppl try to pull them down the higher they move and I have come to see a very familiar characteristics in the 2 of them, which is they are generous givers, they give a lot and help people . People who have this nature or habit rarely fall in life

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by kunmiiii: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Skodiswayze:
Island dey get capital?
Ode

You sha wan disgrace and embarrass yourself for public, and i will simply help you out...

Lagos also has a capital, does that make it a country....??

Ignorant sprog, Always educate yourself before trolling.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by drex2050: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Wetin come found wizkids
D to d I S grace
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by engrj(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please Sir/Ma I'm here again for help.

Nairalanders pls help me save the life of my mother pls.

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +23480_6494-5586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here

This is the link to the previous story.
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes#66562833

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no/1#72495715

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by henrybomb(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
I have never heard that place I had to check it on Google.
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Diso60090(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
goldcoinhub:

Favour and Mercy....and Chinyere

Amaka aswell
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Diso60090(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
drex2050:
D to d I S grace

Enter house � smallie

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by emsco(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of help.....I posted on Friday that my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather little of the money and a gold hearted nairalander has rendered her help too, we're expected to pay latest tomorrow else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
What's is the prove that is your sister that need this fund not someone trying to scam us

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by ClassiqueMan: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by OhiOfIhima: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Corper Davido

Where be him PPA?

Mayotte
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Princedapace(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nice one. It is the season.. They are making the cash..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
There is a special grace upon the head of Davido, he may not be the most talented of all musicians in naija but people just love him.

One love My Naija bro
the guy is humble and something about being an artists is not only your Music that will giv you Fans your Character, Behaviour and your approach will give you fans
Sometimes we dislike an artists because he behaved awkwardly and we didn't expect that from him or her and that is the san way we like an artist because he or she has done something good through his character
I wish I can get a sponsor
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by teepain: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of help.....I posted on Friday that my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather little of the money and a gold hearted nairalander has rendered her help too, we're expected to pay latest tomorrow else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

It may be helpful to know how much you have gotten and the amount you need to balance the payment up.
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by nwadiuko1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Wetin come found wizkids
stew
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Emmaskill(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mentcee:
Buhari is a very big phool!
Hope u know Buhari is above 70yrs? he is ur father age mate ad most importantly ur president. so, ur respect is not an option but a must..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) / Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda / Wizkid & Davido Spotted At D’banj’s Concert; Take Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.