Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,253 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (43195 Views)

P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid by balosammy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
cpapa:
mumu olamide na phyno boy
pls is this guy ☝☝☝ brain leaking

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid by Rosay15(f): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
balosammy:

... Yes it is and it much that it can't be patch.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid by ultiabaz36(m): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Igbos and Buhari are just inseparable. Mention a reigning artist from those region...

We have Olamide

We have OBO

We have Wizzy.

We have others...

Another STEW on the way, make una get ready your dry bread.

Thank God, Yoruba leader like Jagaban like Obj...

Others tell us your leader....
Re: Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid by bluecircle470: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2018
mynairaland2018:

This story caused a beef between their fans when the date clash was first posted. Unnecessary insults and comparisons were made. Hence my statement.

Okay but those so called fans are useless and jobless
Re: Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid by cpapa: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2018
balosammy:

its ur brain that is leaking
Re: Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid by Olamide004: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Post your events and easily sell tickets for your events and shows also purchase your other event tickets.
To post click on www.vtpass.com/post-event and www.vtpass.com/events to get your event tickets
Re: Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid by NNAMDIII(m): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2021
intrepidjay1:

This baba you feel ur balls are made of iron ba... I repeat who are you... Cox we being in this thread doesn't make you conclude who is who... way and manner... I can c u got aca slangs bt still doubt who u r... Kai whc battalion?
Juwonlo you're assuming with an officer, at first when I was going through your posts i thought you passed through the grounds of bulama bio but didn't know that you're an aspirant.

U make shirt for ssc 47?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Comments Between Korede Bello & a fan over Rihanna's 'mechanic' outfit / Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure / Paul Okoye's Son And His Wrangler Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.