Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Europe Or Enterpreneurship. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Europe Or Enterpreneurship. (321 Views)

Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Program (TEEP) 2019 Application Guideline / Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) / Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by Springsdy456958(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good Morning Nairalander's.
please pardon my errors, if any.

Currently I'm faced with a very hard decision taking with regards to what I want to do. please note that I'm putting this out here because I completely need the contribution, advice and guidance from everyone in this forum..

Starting up a business currently in Nigeria (Lagos )with a capital of 1.8 million and trying to build it up within two, three, four, years or traveling to europe to live as an illegal migrant, which is going to be profitable over time, I have a vast knowledge in real estate and supply business when it comes to wines distribution and also I have a knowledge in agrobusiness distribution. I really don't know if I should take the decision of staying back in nigeria and try to build myself an Empire or going over to europe and try to make ends meet as an illegal migrant.

Please Note that before I can finally settle down. (5yrs maximum or More) honestly, we all know europe is not the way it used to be in terms of getting residential permit by Birth or Asylum and all that, But currently I need your advice on the right direction.
please moderators kindly help me move this to front page so I can get more views and comments, thanks
Cc: Seun
Cc: lalastilala
Cc: myndd
CC: justwise.
Re: Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by stagger: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
How do you intend to cross into Europe as an "illegal migrant"?

Some of you need to be flogged publicly. You mean after all the videos and news reports about what illegall migrants to Europe are suffering, being sold into slavery and all that, you still want to put your head into fire?
Re: Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by xteve(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
You have knowledge in a particular line of business already coupled with some fund. Do your business.
Re: Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by Rubbiish(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
stagger:

Some of you need to be flogged publicly. You mean after all the videos and news reports about what illegall migrants to Europe are suffering, being sold into slavery and all that, you still want to put your head into fire?

Lol
Re: Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by Springsdy456958(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
stagger:

I'm not looking at travelling via land.
Re: Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by Springsdy456958(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
stagger:

Re: Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by Springsdy456958(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
xteve:
You have knowledge in a particular line of business already coupled with some fund. Do your business.
thanks for your positive response.
Re: Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by Springsdy456958(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'll lovely more response please.
Re: Europe Or Enterpreneurship. by stagger: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Springsdy456958:

I thought as much. You are going to end up in a detention centre. Use your money and start a business here and then you can travel for holidays.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 20,000 Every Week / How To Do Affiliate Marketing Without A Blog Or Website / Zimbabwe Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.