Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,968 members, 7,841,708 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Actor Adanne Oronu Ties The Knot With Her Fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Adanne Oronu Ties The Knot With Her Fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård (PHOTOS) (869 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Adanne Oronu Ties The Knot With Her Fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård (PHOTOS) by oyacastam: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Actor Adanne Oronu aka Ada Slim ties the knot with her fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård.

She wrote:
"Thank you for loving me unconditionally, we are in this FOREVER ��
Happy married life to US "

He wrote:
"Yesterday I married my first love @adakarl1"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actor-adanne-oronu-ties-knot-with-her.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Actor Adanne Oronu Ties The Knot With Her Fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård (PHOTOS) by oyacastam: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
cool
Re: Actor Adanne Oronu Ties The Knot With Her Fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård (PHOTOS) by CastedGist: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
cool
Re: Actor Adanne Oronu Ties The Knot With Her Fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård (PHOTOS) by Celebgistz1: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
angry
Re: Actor Adanne Oronu Ties The Knot With Her Fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
I see Toyin Lawani's son as a page boy.
Re: Actor Adanne Oronu Ties The Knot With Her Fiancé, Karl Fredrik Skärgård (PHOTOS) by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin cross breading our black genes with the these oyibos are not allowed oooo shocked

I am in need of a verified Nigerian AdSense

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Reality Star, Ceec Looks So Adorable In These New Photo / Wizkid Splashes $280,000 On Lamborghini For Tiwa Savage / Mr P All Happy When Rudeboy Came Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.