Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight (47962 Views)

A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by realmindz: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ishilove:
That is why we should always give God thanks in every situation, whether positive or negative. I am sure he must have been really upset when he was stuck in traffic, not knowing what he was literally missing.

Daughter of Noah the jew, where is your sense of reasoning?
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by troublemakea(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
funny enough he's a Christian
and if you watch closely most of "em ladies crying there are all Hijabites angry
sheyb una wan kill Christian finish ni let's see na
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by realmindz: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Matoyoung:
This is divine favour of God. Thank Almighty God always that make a way where there no way.

Where was the divine favour when the plane was crashing.
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
and he is not even a christian
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Matoyoung:
This is divine favour of God. Thank Almighty God always that make a way where there no way.
thunder fire you there, he is not even a christian to begin with. lastly, so god killed the 189 people plus the kids huh?
i swear if i know where you dey, i go book flight just to come slap you
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by virago(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bridget95:
So he would have been the 190th people on board.

God is great !

What stupid God You obviously overlooked all those that died , if He was truly mighty he would have saved all of them rather than be glorified for saving one soul while killing hundreds
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by virago(f): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ishilove:

The ways of this world are strange and mysterious

You Africans are jokers , one person is saved and you heap praise on a non existent God , or at best a weak God , while when someone points out that a lot more died , your only reply is "the ways of this world are strange and mysterious".
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Martyns77: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
In life I have always accept everything in good faith because God allows everything for a divine purpose.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by skillz111(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
davidtella:
Before anyone comes here to start the 'God's grace' mantra, know that its not God, its luck.

Your being alive now is luck. God doesnt interfere in the day to day dealings of life.
you will never understand until you run into trouble your human brain can't understand.
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
davidtella:
Before anyone comes here to start the 'God's grace' mantra, know that its not God, its luck.

Your being alive now is luck. God doesnt interfere in the day to day dealings of life.
God doesn't interfere with our day to day life .But he interfere when it's situation of life or death .He also interfere when we ask for protection.who told you that the man didn't pray for God protection before leaving home ?.He might have done so .
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by luminouz(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ishilove:
That is why we should always give God thanks in every situation, whether positive or negative. I am sure he must have been really upset when he was stuck in traffic, not knowing what he was literally missing.
Nawa for u oh
Give thanks to God that he didn't die?
When will he not DIE Is he immortal??
Humans are born only to die, nothing to be thankful for!!!
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Lucifer66(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Humblega:
He would have felt bad initially for missing d flight but he needs to thank God bcs

And what about the 189 people God allowed to die?
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Lucifer66(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
GOD ALLOWED 189 PEOPLE WHUCH INCLUDES CHILRDEN!!
AND YOU MORONS ARE BUSY PRAISING HIM. IDIOTS ARE WHAT YOU ALL ARE!
*spits*
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by lincs25(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
That is why they is a saying that any disappointment is a blessing. l had similar experience couple of years back when I board a bus to Lagos, the next day a friend delayed me and my bus left. The bus was later attacked by armed rubbers, driver and some passengers were shot to the extend that the driver loose control and bus sumersute and fall.
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by nathdim: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Humblega:
He would have felt bad initially for missing d flight but he needs to thank God bcs

what about those that crashed into the ocean what would God tell them
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
davidtella:

You're a Deist. I'm a Deist too. smiley
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by einsteine(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
God doesn't interfere with our day to day life .But he interfere when it's situation of life or death .He also interfere when we ask for protection.who told you that the man didn't pray for God protection before leaving home ?.He might have done so .

So the others didn't pray?
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Luckiest man alive indeed
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by olamydey(f): 1:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Amazing grace

1 Like

Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2018
tenmariner:
It is better to be late than to be the late!
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
A very clear example of " Every disappointment is a blessing "
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Tywo2018: 4:19am On Oct 30, 2018
So na him for complete 190. Jesus
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2018
einsteine:

So the others didn't pray?
it's possible the didn't pray. GOD CAN only interfere if we ask for his help.
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by philbd4u: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2018
"Final destination" comes to mind, death will find you cry
grin grin grin
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by midehill(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
davidtella:

I dnt expect diz statement from u... re u telling me your reason for being alive is luck
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by davidtella(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
FRoosevelt:
You're a Deist. I'm a Deist too. smiley

Yeah....But are you female? kiss
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
davidtella:

Yeah....But are you female? kiss
Naaa.... I'm not our weaker, emotional and dependent species. smiley
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by davidtella(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Naaa.... I'm not our weaker, emotional and dependent species. smiley

Been on the lookout for a deist like me to kickstart a romantic relationship with. Is it that they cant question things? They just like to accept whatever is thrown at them from birth by whoever......Once they know I am deist, they run
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
davidtella:

Been on the lookout for a deist like me to kickstart a romantic relationship with. Is it that they cant question things? They just like to accept whatever is thrown at them from birth by whoever......Once they know I am deist, they run
It's really rare to find a free thinking female in this clime you know. They are all really superstitious people and everything happening around them must have a spiritual connotation.

So, I guess you're gonna have a hard time finding one. smiley
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by davidtella(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
FRoosevelt:
It's really rare to find a free thinking female in this clime you know. They are all really superstitious people and everything happening around them must have a spiritual connotation.

So, I guess you're gonna have a hard time finding one. smiley

Gonna? I am finding it extremely hard my brother.

By the way, I like the way you write. You must be some erudite?

Just like me, do you live in Lag?
Re: Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
davidtella:

Gonna? I am finding it extremely hard my brother.

By the way, I like the way you write. You must be some erudite?

Just like me, do you live in Lag?
Well, I guess you're going to have to put up with our many 'religious' ladies after all. smiley

Erudite? smiley I appreciate the compliment. I gotta tell you davidtella, writing just sort of comes naturally to me. smiley

I don't reside in Lagos though. I live in PH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. / Have You Seen A Nigerian Elephant?Nigeria Abandoned tourism potential / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.