Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

50 Serious Freelancers Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. (756 Views)

Professional Freelancers Needed / Freelancers Needed For The Sale Of Generators, Diesel Tank, ABB Transformer / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by Emmy9ite02(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Emmanuel and I've been here for some time. As you can see from my former threads, I have trained more than 200 persons on mobile businesses and on the art of Copywriting.

Now let's get straight to the business..

I need 50 serious minded freelancers who are ready to kick start their Upwork career.

Have you tried opening an Upwork account and it was rejected?

Do you have an Upwork account but you've never made a dime from it?

Are you ready to learn from my mentor who has averaged 7 figures in naira consistently for over 15 months??

Here is the deal...

If and only if I can get 50 persons, My mentor has agreed to

1. Open a US verified Upwork account for you between 24-48 hours.

2. Coach you for 2 days on Upwork success secrets. And

3. Provide materials (video of over 1.8GB) that has made him a freelancing guru.

All for just N3,000. I kid you not!

I am so excited about this offer and I have been sharing it everywhere.

The cheapest anyone can get this from him is N15,000. This is not hear say, I've seen his alerts.

If by any means you pay and you don't get more than the value for what you paid, feel free to create a thread on Nairaland and call me out. I am sure he will refund your money with a written apology.

Am super sure there will be no issues..

This offer is only for serious minded freelancer willing to make between $300 to $500 dollars monthly on Upwork.

I am on WhatsApp, contact me and you will be added to the group: 07036322882.

See you there!
Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
17 spots taken..
Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by pappy4real(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Maybe I’m just being naive but it’s very hard for me to understand how someone who has made 17figures in naira would be expecting 50 innocent unsuspecting people who are trying hard to make a living to pay him #3k for a lecture that may not even be what it claims to be.
Pardon my naivety but you too think about it

9 Likes

Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by philip0906(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
pappy4real:
Maybe I’m just being naive but it’s very hard for me to understand how someone who has made 17figures in naira would be expecting 50 innocent unsuspecting people who are trying hard to make a living to pay him #3k for a lecture that may not even be what it claims to be.
Pardon my naivety but you too think about it
Lol...Every body dey hustle everybody. It's a jungle out here trying to make ends meet. Format everywhere
50 × 3,000=150,000 cool money for December trips grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by OldBeer: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2018
philip0906:

Lol...Every body dey hustle everybody. It's a jungle out here trying to make ends meet. Format everywhere
50 × 3,000=150,000 cool money for December trips grin grin
grin grin grin
Flexing na must this December

1 Like

Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by Emmy9ite02(m): 12:29am On Oct 30, 2018
24 people already on the group. I will only reply those interested. I don't have energy to reply people who think everything is about money..
Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by Hunry: 2:13am On Oct 30, 2018
emmanueli, so u dont want to average 7 figures in naira consistently for over 15 months like ur mentor.

Well u actually will if 50 gullible piple pay u 3k..

mentor kor, menthol ni

6 Likes

Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by Emmy9ite02(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2018
Hunry:
emmanueli, so u dont want to average 7 figures in naira consistently for over 15 months like ur mentor.

Well u actually will if 50 gullible piple pay u 3k..

mentor kor, menthol ni

Define gullible people?

Do you think everyone has a poor mindset like you?

What is 3k? Haven't you seen people that pay close to $499 for trainings?

This is not even about the training. The main thing is the account opening.

If he doesn't open the account, you will get your money back.

Have you tried opening an upwork account before? Where you approved?

How much is 3k?

If you want to remain poor, please keep it to yourself. If you are not gullible, please leave it with yourself.

Haven't you seen multi millionaires selling their books? Why will someone like Grant Cardone with a private jet still sell a $1.9 eBook. What does he need all the money for?

Where did this mindset come from sef?? That if someone is making 7 figures then every other thing will be free?

As we speak, there are close to 30 persons on the group. You think you are wise, don't humble yourself and learn..
Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2018
LMAO.

Someone wants to make 150K from gullible people.
Christmas plans on the way already.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by Hunry: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

Define gullible people?

Do you think everyone has a poor mindset like you?

What is 3k? Haven't you seen people that pay close to $499 for trainings?

This is not even about the training. The main thing is the account opening.

If he doesn't open the account, you will get your money back.

Have you tried opening an upwork account before? Where you approved?

How much is 3k?

If you want to remain poor, please keep it to yourself. If you are not gullible, please leave it with yourself.

Haven't you seen multi millionaires selling their books? Why will someone like Grant Cardone with a private jet still sell a $1.9 eBook. What does he need all the money for?

Where did this mindset come from sef?? That if someone is making 7 figures then every other thing will be free?

As we speak, there are close to 30 persons on the group. You think you are wise, don't humble yourself and learn..

lol, I've had an up work account since d days of elance.

I also have an old freelance. com account so no think am.

U kip mentioning oda people, ur mentor, grant cardone etc
but have not said anything abt yourself.

D fact remains that if ur mentor cannot mentor u to make 7 figures like him, then he is not fit to mentor anyoda person.

enjoy ur income from ur 30 gullible followers

2 Likes

Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by Emmy9ite02(m): 2:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Hunry:

lol, I've had an up work account since d days of elance.

I also have an old freelance. com account so no think am.

U kip mentioning oda people, ur mentor, grant cardone etc
but have not said anything abt yourself.

D fact remains that if ur mentor cannot mentor u to make 7 figures like him, then he is not fit to mentor anyoda person.

enjoy ur income from ur 30 gullible followers

So I just checked your signature and I noticed you are into football betting. Now I understand better. Gamblers always think they are smarter but keep loosing their small monies. You want an advice? Quit gambling and get into something productive..Save your little N100 and learn a skill.

I am an expert copywriter on fiverr. I write ads and sales copies for high paying clients.. My trainings on copywriting alone rake in more than 100k monthly..

I am willing to help you but your pride won't let you grow. Swallow it!
Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by Hunry: 5:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

So I just checked your signature and I noticed you are into football betting. Now I understand better. Gamblers always think they are smarter but keep loosing their small monies. You want an advice? Quit gambling and get into something productive..Save your little N100 and learn a skill.

I am an expert copywriter on fiverr. I write ads and sales copies for high paying clients.. My trainings on copywriting alone rake in more than 100k monthly..

yen,yen yen and u kip rambling.

focus on d message and answer my questions.

Asking questions now equals pride, lol.
usual scam tactics, avoid d question and attack d individual.

I know ur type, kip enjoying ur loot from d gullible few.
Re: 50 Serious Freelancers Needed. by roland2rule(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

Bros, shut up ur mouth. You want to help people and you still want to collect their money. You are making 100k monthly and you still want to rake 3k each from people with mentorship scam.

You can open Upwork for people but forget the mentorship brouhaha. You think it's easy right. If you register agency on Upwork, you can add as many freelancers (any country, unapproved or approved acct) as you want, once they join your agency, Upwork will approve their profile.

I do for close friends at meagre price because upwork collect Agency fee every month. just that I can't do it for everyone because people are merciless and wicked.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Came To The Polling Unit Also To Vote And Sell Kunu. INEC Why. / Scam Alert! !! !!! Aminullahi Abdulwaheed / Become An Access Bet Agent With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.