Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? (867 Views)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / I Should Get Back Into The Gaming World / Obsidian Esports And Gaming Community needs Members! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? by LucemFerre: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm not gonna label anyone a feminist or not but, I've been listening to the arguments by these movements. Some are something to pay a little attention to, while some are just plain stup!d.

What do you think?

ADDITIONAL QUESTION:
Why do you think most Nigerian girls (like 99%) focus more on other aspects of entertainment and leave gaming out? Does it have anything to do with lack of exposure, culture, lack of hunger for adventure, etc?
Female gamers are on the rise globally but, our chics seem to not give a fvck

Shoot!

Re: Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? by RX480(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerian women simply don't care, they'd rather watch telenovelas or sth, those who do care are very serious about their gaming, I don't think it has anything to do with how they're treated, I've tried(and failed) to get many of my friends into gaming but they're completely disinterested.
Re: Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? by LucemFerre: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
RX480:
Nigerian women simply don't care, they'd rather watch telenovelas or sth, those who do care are very serious about their gaming, I don't think it has anything to do with how they're treated, I've tried(and failed) to get many of my friends into gaming but they're completely disinterested.

Sometimes I wonder if the countries those telenovas are made watch that sh!t as much as Nigerian girls do

Isn't this cute? It's just a picture but, it's cute af, I'm sold

(1) (Reply)

Pubg Mobile Naija Community / Did You Get Outbreak Perfected (exotic Kinetic Pulse Rifle) In Destiny 2? / Top Four Fan Mockups Of The New PS5 Dualsense Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.